Are you looking for a coffee recipe that is not fully packed with sugar? If so, you have come up on the right page. Here, we have listed some healthy coffee recipes that will kick-start your morning in a healthy and refreshing way.
- Iced Vanilla Latte
The first recipe on our list is refreshing and sweet iced vanilla latte. Here, you can go with vanilla syrup to sweeten your cup of coffee. Meanwhile, you can use whatever goes well with your taste buds. It is a healthy and refreshing way to get your daily cup of morning coffee.
- Cream or milk (1 cup)
- Strong brewed coffee (1 cup)
- Vanilla syrup (½ cup)
- Firstly, divide the coffee between two glasses. Before that, fill your glasses of ice.
- Fill half of the glass with milk and the other half with the syrup. Stir your coffee and cool off the summer.
- Zero-Net Carb Café Mocha
Certainly, it is not a true coffee recipe. It is low carb, easy, fast, and incredibly tasty for coffee lovers. Hence, it does not make a bad deal for you if you admire mochas from the heart. If you fancy peppermint mochas, you can add a few drops of mint extract. So, let’s know how to make this zero-net carb café mocha!
- Brewed coffee (1 cup)
- Unsweetened chocolate almond milk (½ cup)
- Stevia or low carb sweetener
- Put in all the ingredients in a cup and stir all.
- Take a sip and enjoy your mocha.
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte
Last but not the least; we have come up with a vegan and very healthy latte. It is surely going to brighten up your daily coffee cup. To make it dairy-free and guilt-free, you can use cashew milk. Here, the real pumpkin will spice up the coffee. So, let’s begin with our recipe.
- Raw cashews (1 cup)
- Water (1 liter)
- Pumpkin purée
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Freshly brewed coffee
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Grind cashews to make cashew milk in a grinder. Add water to it to make a paste.
- Mix all the other ingredients in a saucepan keeping ½ cup of cashew milk. Stir and heat them over average heat.
- Now, take the rest of the cashew milk and whip it using a whisk until foamy. Top the coffee with whipped milk and sprinkle some cinnamon powder. Enjoy your vegan pumpkin spice latte!
Now, you are all set to enjoy your coffee like never before. Make your morning cup of coffee healthier with these innovative coffee recipes. Iced vanilla latte is a great choice to opt this summer. Other two options are perfect for enthusiasts who love coffee and their health. Go with these cool recipes and enjoy your cup of coffee in a healthy and exciting way.