Best Arizona Iced Teas in 2022
- 1 Best Arizona Iced Teas in 2022
- 1.1 Arizona Tea, Premium Brewed Lemon Bottled Tea, 16 Fl Oz (Pack of 12)
- 1.2 Arizona Lemon Tea, 16.9 Fl Oz, Pack Of 20
- 1.3 Arizona Arnold Palmer Lite Half & Half Iced Tea/lemonade, 11.5 Oz, 12ct (Pack of 4)
- 1.4 AriZona Arnold Palmer (11.5 oz. 30 pk.)
- 1.5 Arizona Arizona Lemon Tea 24 Pack NET WT 16 FL Oz, 384 fl. oz.
- 1.6 ARIZONA ICED TEA
- 1.7 Additional Products to View
Arizona Iced Tea is a line of Tea created by Arizona Beverages. Arizona Beverages is a family owned business that was founded in 1971 By Don Vultaggio and John Ferolito. The company was later renamed into Arizona in the year 1992. Arizona Beverages has since then grown into a major brand in the U.S. By using just the right ingredient and the perfectly designed packages, coupled with delicious tasting products, Arizona Beverages has made a name for itself on the tea market.
- Add the staple taste of Arizona Tea to your cart today. Every bottle of Arizona tea is a great tasting and 100% pure iced tea option.
- Brewed to premium perfection, Arizona Tea is an affordable bottled iced tea that every hardworking consumer can enjoy.
- Arizona Tea is available in five delicious and diverse bottled iced tea flavors; Arnold Palmer, Green Tea, Lemon Tea, Sweet Tea, and Zero Calorie Green Tea.
- Perfect for bulk purchase, Arizona Tea is available in 16oz packs of 12 - making it a convenient bottled iced tea option for refrigerators, cupholders and hands everywhere.
- Committed to high quality blended perfection - Arizona Tea is made with top-quality ingredients. There is a reason they are America’s Number 1 tea brand.
- Real Sugar: arizona's lemon Tea drink contains real cane sugar that doesn't mask the flavors of its natural ingredients.
- 100% Natural: This product is a blend of premium black tea, brewed using filtered water. Free from artificial flavors and coloring normally found in powdered drinks.
- Vitamin C: this drink is Vitamin C antioxidant fortified. It's a great tasting drink that adults and kids will truly enjoy.
- Refreshing: whether you're drinking straight from the bottle or a tall glass with ice, at home, school, or work, treat yourself with this thirst quenching lemon Iced Tea beverage that's simply delicious.
- Contains 5% juice
- No preservatives
- No artificial flavor or color
- 24 Packs
- With Lemon Flavor
- 100% Natural iced tea
ARIZONA ICED TEA
Arizona Iced Tea is a line of Tea created by Arizona Beverages. Arizona Beverages is a family owned business that was founded in 1971 By Don Vultaggio and John Ferolito. The company was later renamed into Arizona in the year 1992.
Arizona Beverages has since then grown into a major brand in the U.S. By using just the right ingredient and the perfectly designed packages, coupled with delicious tasting products, Arizona Beverages has made a name for itself on the tea market.
With a long-lasting reputation in Tea production, Arizona Beverages has made one of the markets leading tea brands, which is the Arizona Iced Tea. Arizona Beverages has also tried to maintain the same price for their tea sizes for over 20 years, selling their signature ‘Big Can’ for 99 cents. This has easily placed them on the leaderboard as America’s no. 1 Tea brand. This is a fact because, in 2017, Arizona beverages generated a little above three billion dollars as revenue.
Arizona Beverages have a variety of Tea and Juice line for their customers. Being well known for tea, and especially their unique line of iced tea that has been on major demand by customers. Iced tea ranging from; “the southern style sweet tea,” to “the pomegranate green tea,” and many others, have been on high demand.
Here is detailed information on the types of Arizona Iced tea, benefits of taking Arizona iced tea, and a few side effects.
Types of Arizona Iced Tea
There are many types of Arizona Iced Tea, but here’s a list of the most commonly known Arizona Iced Tea on the market right now;
1. Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Liquid Water Enhancer
Arizona Beverages are very popular for their brand of Iced Tea, introducing a lot of iced tea revolutions and firsts. Their Iced Tea with Lemon Liquid Water Enhancer LWE is one very special iced tea. It comes in powdered form with small bag packaging.
If you want to drink iced tea, spiked with lemon you need to try the LWE. This product is one of Arizona’s first and most sold product. Here are a few features of this iced tea.
- It is particularly portable; All you literally have to do is get water and mix your iced tea, no matter where you are.
- No effect on body sugar, level since it is sugar-free. All of Arizona beverages’ Iced tea is sugar-free and are rather sweetened with Splenda.
- Unique flavor: Arizona decided to make this flavor of iced tea because of customers demand, and made it very unique on the market.
2. Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half (Iced Tea/Lemonade)
Arnold Palmer is one popular beverage known for mixing iced tea with lemonade, thus the name half and half, as it combines half iced tea and half lemonade. This is also another unique flavor by Arizona and is known to restore strength after a round of golf.
If you have never tasted Arizona iced tea and you are looking for the perfect Arizona iced tea to drink, the Arnold Palmer is your best bet. After taking this flavor of iced tea, you might get hung on it because of its superb taste
Here are a few tantalizing features of the Arnold Palmer half and a half;
- It is portable, usually comes in a pack of 5, making it easy to carry about and drink. Just carry the amount of pack that will be enough for you, in your purse or bag, and mix for drinking at will.
- It is particularly different from any other iced tea on the market, owing to the fact that it mixes iced tea and lemonade. So you can have traditional black tea and lemonade in just one squeeze.
- The Arnold Palmer is also sugar-free and sweetened with Splenda, giving you that blend of health benefit and rich taste.
3. Arizona Sugar-Free Peach Iced Tea Mix
The Peach is another of Arizona’s signature Iced tea, and it is an easy to use mix. Arizona decided to give the Peach a different type of packaging, that is easily identifiable among a stream of iced tea. The packaging is also as beautiful as the taste if you want to enjoy iced tea spiked with peach Flavoring iced tea is one of Arizona’s specialty, and they didn’t disappoint in placing another special type of iced tea on the market.
Here are a few features of the Sugar-free Peach;
- It is portable, as a matter of fact, the most portable of all Arizona powdered iced tea.
- This one is also sugar-free like the rest.
- Special flavor in the form of a peach.
Benefits of Arizona Iced Tea
Arizona Iced tea is one of the few products that have more benefits when compared to its disadvantages. Here is a list of the benefits of Arizona Tea to you and your health;
- It is Sugar-Free
This Iced tea is very popular because it comes sugar-free, something that many other iced tea beverages don’t have. The tea is sweetened with Splenda, that doesn’t give the body the same quantity of sugar like regular sugar. There’s a required daily dosage of sugar a man should take, even women have a different daily required quantity of sugar. With this knowledge, Arizona decides to sweeten their iced tea with Splenda instead of regular sugar.
- It is Very Cheap
Arizona Beverages have come to be known as the 99 cents tea company. With just 99 cents, you can actually get a can of Arizona iced tea, anywhere in the world. At a particular time, some retailers decide to cover the 99 cents, with a 2 dollar mask. On knowing about this, Arizona decided to start a campaign to keep customers aware of their price tag. You can now easily get a can of Arizona iced tea for as low as 99 cents.
- Comes in different Flavors
Arizona did not just stop at making Iced tea; they went a step further by making different flavors of iced tea and making them in different size and types. Arizona Iced tea comes with may flavor like the green tea, lemon liquid water enhancer, and the very popular half iced tea half lemonade. Arizona also makes Iced tea in powdered sachets, bottles, and cans, which is probably their most sold type of iced tea.
Arizona beverages have the satisfaction of their customers at heart, and have shown this by initiating a lot of actions and campaigns like; the 99centscan campaign, instead of spending money on ads and celebrity endorsements, they prefer to make more iced tea for their customers. Why not buy an Arizona Ice tea today?
CoffeeCupNews delivers the top Arizona Iced Teas with daily refreshed reviews and lists of the top selling and rated products. Don’t read old reviews, ours are current and relevant.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2022-05-20.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.