Arizona Iced Tea
Arizona Iced Tea is a line of Tea created by Arizona Beverages. Arizona Beverages is a family owned business that was founded in 1971 By Don Vultaggio and John Ferolito. The company was later renamed into Arizona in the year 1992. Arizona Beverages has since then grown into a major brand in the U.S. By using just the right ingredient and the perfectly designed packages, coupled with delicious tasting products, Arizona Beverages has made a name for itself on the tea market.
Best Arizona Iced Teas
- Add the staple taste of Arizona Tea to your cart today. Every bottle of Arizona tea is a great tasting and 100% pure iced tea option.
- Brewed to premium perfection, Arizona Tea is an affordable bottled iced tea that every hardworking consumer can enjoy.
- Arizona Tea is available in five delicious and diverse bottled iced tea flavors; Arnold Palmer, Green Tea, Lemon Tea, Sweet Tea, and Zero Calorie Green Tea.
- Perfect for bulk purchase, Arizona Tea is available in 16oz packs of 12 - making it a convenient bottled iced tea option for refrigerators, cupholders and hands everywhere.
- Committed to high quality blended perfection - Arizona Tea is made with top-quality ingredients. There is a reason they are America’s Number 1 tea brand.
- AriZona Green Tea With Ginseng And Honey
- 12 PK, 11.5 OZ Can (Pack of 2, Total of 24 Cans)
- No preservatives. No artificial color. No artificial flavor.
- 100% natural tea - Natural antioxidant
- Made in the USA
- TEA ON-THE-GO: Everything you love about ice cold tea, now in a convenient powder mix you can take with you! These sugar free tea stix fit in your pocket & bag. Add to a water bottle or travel mug, shake & enjoy!
- POWDERED DRINK MIX: Made with splenda, our convenient sugar free powdered iced tea mixes have more tea content than other mixes for more flavor & natural antioxidants per sip. No preservatives.
- CAFFEINATED TEA: All of our teas contain natural caffeine. Black & diet black teas contain 15mg of caffeine. Green & diet green teas contain 7.5mg, and our white teas contains 6mg of caffeine. Per 8 Ounce serving.
- DRINK ARIZONA: In 1992, we released our signature iced green tea. Now try our full line of beverages such as extra strength energy shots, tea powder mixes, liquid water enhancer drops, & bulk mixes!
- TOP QUALITY: With a fresh take on iced tea since 1992, AriZona Beverages promises great-tasting teas using top quality ingredients. From powdered drink packets to bulk tea jugs, we try to raise the bar.
- Manufacturer: Arizona
- HAVE TEA, WILL TRAVEL: Everything you love about AriZona Iced Tea, now in convenient Stix you can take to go! AriZona Iced Tea Stix fit easily in your bag, purse or pocket. Add water for delicious Green Tea with Ginseng, any time or place in an instant.
- DRINK SUGAR-FREE: Most AriZona Iced Tea Stix are sugar-free (aside from Arnold Palmer) and sweetened with Splenda, for a big taste that's light on calories. Just tip a single-serving packet into a 16 or 20 ounce bottle of crystal clear water, screw the cap back on, shake well and enjoy!
- TRY EVERY FLAVOR: Start with our Green Tea, then branch out! Get fruity with Pomegranate, Peach, and Lemon Tea, or go half and half on an Arnold Palmer. Get amped with an AriZona Extra Strength Energy Shot, or take your drink to go with AriZona Iced Tea Stix.
- DRINK ARIZONA: In 1992 AriZona Iced Tea splashed onto the beverage scene with our iconic Green Tea. We now have a full line of thirst quenchers, including our AriZona Extra Strength Energy Shots, with caffeine to keep you going, our Iced Tea Stix and Liquid Water Enhancer flavoring drops, for when you're on the move, or AriZona bulk mixes for home.
- INCOMPARABLE ARIZONA FLAVOR: Compare AriZona Sugar-Free Iced Tea Stix to drink packets from Crystal Light, Propel, Lipton, True Lemon, Diet Snapple, Hawaiian Punch, Wyler's Light, A&W Rootbeer, Crush, Emergen-C, Country Time Lemonade, and Margaritaville
- Add the revitalizing tastes of Good Brew Arizona Tea to your cart today. Every 20oz bottle of Arizona sweet tea is a healthy, all-natural and 100% pure iced tea option.
- Brewed to organic perfection, Arizona Tea is a low-calorie bottled iced tea that contains no artificial flavors, sweeteners, or additives.
- Good Brew Arizona Tea is available in six delicious and diverse bottled iced tea flavors; Arnold Palmer, Green Tea, Lemon Tea, Peach Tea, Sweet Tea, and Unsweet Tea.
- Perfect for bulk purchase, Good Brew Arizona Tea is available in 20oz packs of 12 - making it a convenient bottled iced tea option for everyday consumers on-the-go.
- Committed to high quality blended perfection - Good Brew Arizona Tea is made fresh with real sugar, organic ingredients and a whole lot of love.
- HAVE TEA, WILL TRAVEL: Everything you love about AriZona Iced Tea, now in convenient powder you can make at home! AriZona Iced Tea Mix fit easily in your cabinet or pantry. Add water for delicious Green Tea with Ginseng, any time or place in an instant.
- DRINK ARIZONA: AriZona Green Tea Mix is sweetened with real sugar, for big flavor that tastes just like the big cans. This pouch makes 3 gallons of iced tea, which can also be split up into multiple portions.
- TRY EVERY LINE: Start with our Green Tea then branch out! We have an Arnold Palmer Real Sugar mix as well. Other AriZona products include on the go AriZona Iced Tea Stix, 2Qt Mix Packets, Liquid Water Enhancer flavoring drops and AriZona Extra Strength Energy Shots.
- DRINK ARIZONA: In 1992 AriZona Iced Tea splashed onto the beverage scene with our iconic Green Tea. We now have a full line of thirst quenchers, including our Energy Shots, with caffeine to keep you going, & our Iced Tea Stix, for when you're on the move.
- INCOMPARABLE ARIZONA FLAVOR: Compare AriZona Sugar Free Iced Tea Stix to drink packets from Crystal Light, Propel, Lipton, True Lemon, Diet Snapple, Hawaiian Punch, Wyler's Light, A&W Rootbeer, Crush, Emergen-C, Country Time Lemonade, and Margaritaville
ARIZONA ICED TEA
Arizona Iced Tea is a line of Tea created by Arizona Beverages. Arizona Beverages is a family owned business that was founded in 1971 By Don Vultaggio and John Ferolito. The company was later renamed into Arizona in the year 1992.
Arizona Beverages has since then grown into a major brand in the U.S. By using just the right ingredient and the perfectly designed packages, coupled with delicious tasting products, Arizona Beverages has made a name for itself on the tea market.
With a long-lasting reputation in Tea production, Arizona Beverages has made one of the markets leading tea brands, which is the Arizona Iced Tea. Arizona Beverages has also tried to maintain the same price for their tea sizes for over 20 years, selling their signature ‘Big Can’ for 99 cents. This has easily placed them on the leaderboard as America’s no. 1 Tea brand. This is a fact because, in 2017, Arizona beverages generated a little above three billion dollars as revenue.
Arizona Beverages have a variety of Tea and Juice line for their customers. Being well known for tea, and especially their unique line of iced tea that has been on major demand by customers. Iced tea ranging from; “the southern style sweet tea,” to “the pomegranate green tea,” and many others, have been on high demand.
Here is detailed information on the types of Arizona Iced tea, benefits of taking Arizona iced tea, and a few side effects.
Types of Arizona Iced Tea
There are many types of Arizona Iced Tea, but here’s a list of the most commonly known Arizona Iced Tea on the market right now;
1. Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Liquid Water Enhancer
Arizona Beverages are very popular for their brand of Iced Tea, introducing a lot of iced tea revolutions and firsts. Their Iced Tea with Lemon Liquid Water Enhancer LWE is one very special iced tea. It comes in powdered form with small bag packaging.
If you want to drink iced tea, spiked with lemon you need to try the LWE. This product is one of Arizona’s first and most sold product. Here are a few features of this iced tea.
- It is particularly portable; All you literally have to do is get water and mix your iced tea, no matter where you are.
- No effect on body sugar, level since it is sugar-free. All of Arizona beverages’ Iced tea is sugar-free and are rather sweetened with Splenda.
- Unique flavor: Arizona decided to make this flavor of iced tea because of customers demand, and made it very unique on the market.
2. Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half (Iced Tea/Lemonade)
Arnold Palmer is one popular beverage known for mixing iced tea with lemonade, thus the name half and half, as it combines half iced tea and half lemonade. This is also another unique flavor by Arizona and is known to restore strength after a round of golf.
If you have never tasted Arizona iced tea and you are looking for the perfect Arizona iced tea to drink, the Arnold Palmer is your best bet. After taking this flavor of iced tea, you might get hung on it because of its superb taste
Here are a few tantalizing features of the Arnold Palmer half and a half;
- It is portable, usually comes in a pack of 5, making it easy to carry about and drink. Just carry the amount of pack that will be enough for you, in your purse or bag, and mix for drinking at will.
- It is particularly different from any other iced tea on the market, owing to the fact that it mixes iced tea and lemonade. So you can have traditional black tea and lemonade in just one squeeze.
- The Arnold Palmer is also sugar-free and sweetened with Splenda, giving you that blend of health benefit and rich taste.
3. Arizona Sugar-Free Peach Iced Tea Mix
The Peach is another of Arizona’s signature Iced tea, and it is an easy to use mix. Arizona decided to give the Peach a different type of packaging, that is easily identifiable among a stream of iced tea. The packaging is also as beautiful as the taste if you want to enjoy iced tea spiked with peach Flavoring iced tea is one of Arizona’s specialty, and they didn’t disappoint in placing another special type of iced tea on the market.
Here are a few features of the Sugar-free Peach;
- It is portable, as a matter of fact, the most portable of all Arizona powdered iced tea.
- This one is also sugar-free like the rest.
- Special flavor in the form of a peach.
Benefits of Arizona Iced Tea
Arizona Iced tea is one of the few products that have more benefits when compared to its disadvantages. Here is a list of the benefits of Arizona Tea to you and your health;
- It is Sugar-Free
This Iced tea is very popular because it comes sugar-free, something that many other iced tea beverages don’t have. The tea is sweetened with Splenda, that doesn’t give the body the same quantity of sugar like regular sugar. There’s a required daily dosage of sugar a man should take, even women have a different daily required quantity of sugar. With this knowledge, Arizona decides to sweeten their iced tea with Splenda instead of regular sugar.
- It is Very Cheap
Arizona Beverages have come to be known as the 99 cents tea company. With just 99 cents, you can actually get a can of Arizona iced tea, anywhere in the world. At a particular time, some retailers decide to cover the 99 cents, with a 2 dollar mask. On knowing about this, Arizona decided to start a campaign to keep customers aware of their price tag. You can now easily get a can of Arizona iced tea for as low as 99 cents.
- Comes in different Flavors
Arizona did not just stop at making Iced tea; they went a step further by making different flavors of iced tea and making them in different size and types. Arizona Iced tea comes with may flavor like the green tea, lemon liquid water enhancer, and the very popular half iced tea half lemonade. Arizona also makes Iced tea in powdered sachets, bottles, and cans, which is probably their most sold type of iced tea.
Arizona beverages have the satisfaction of their customers at heart, and have shown this by initiating a lot of actions and campaigns like; the 99centscan campaign, instead of spending money on ads and celebrity endorsements, they prefer to make more iced tea for their customers. Why not buy an Arizona Ice tea today?
CoffeeCupNews delivers the top Arizona Iced Teas with daily refreshed reviews and lists of the top selling and rated products. Don’t read old reviews, ours are current and relevant.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2020-01-22