Best Bohdi Unroasted Coffee Beans in 2023
Bodhi unroasted coffee beans are known for their various health benefits since they are unroasted. These coffee beans are directly sourced from farmers all over the world. Unroasted coffee is also known as green coffee since it’s completely raw and not roasted. You can easily buy this fresh coffee and make a cup of hot beverage, just like roasted coffee.
- Cupping Notes: Graham Cracker, Molasses, Lime
- This coffee was grown in the Copan region of Honduras
- This coffee contains various varietals.
- This coffee was grown at an altitude of 1200-1700 meters.
- This bean goes through a washed process and is meant for a City+ to Full City+ roast profile
- Cupping Notes: Earthy, Herbal, Syrupy Body
- These beans were grown in various regions of Sumatra, Indonesia: Lake Tawar, Aceh, and Lake Toba.
- This coffee was grown at an altitude of 1,400 meters.
- This bean goes through the Swiss Water process, a decaffeinating method that uses no chemicals.
- Good For Any Brewing Method!
- Cupping Notes: Walnut, Vanilla, Dark Chocolate, Grapefruit
- This coffee was grown in the La Paz region.
- This coffee contains Bourbon, Catuai varietals.
- This coffee was grown at an altitude of 1200-1600 meters.
- This bean goes through a washed process.
- Flavors of Red Apple, Milk Chocolate, Pie Crust, Juicy
- This coffee was grown in the Antioquia region
- This coffee contains Colombia, Castillo, and Caturra Varietals
- This coffee was grown at an altitude of 1700 to 2100 Meters
- This bean goes through a washed process and is great for pour overs, Auto-Drip, full immersion, and blends.
- Cupping Notes: Milk Chocolate, Brown Sugar, Citrus, Hazelnut.
- Roast Profile: Medium // Great For: Espresso, Full Immersion, Pour Over, Drip Coffee
- Process: Washed
- Altitude: 1500 - 1800 Meters
- Varietal: Bourbon
Bohdi Unroasted Coffee Beans
Bodhi Leaf is a small firm in the Orange County region in South California. The company was founded in 2009 by Steve Sims. It focuses on delivering high-quality coffee to customers and coffee roasters. The company has strong relationships with coffee farmers around the world. This allows Bodhi Leaf to offer coffee directly from the farms of coffee farmers to your cup.
Bodhi Leaf wholesales roasted and raw coffee beans to other companies as well as provides retail coffee beans to customers in various outlets such as Whole Foods. The company also has a few of its own boutique cafes. In all, Bodhi Leaf is a specialty coffee importer and roaster. The company is growing quickly owing to its premium quality coffee beans. Bodhi Leaf is also a member of the Specialty Coffee Association.
What is unroasted coffee?
Unroasted coffee beans, also known as green coffee beans, are completely raw and not roasted. This type of coffee has a different taste as compared to roasted coffee; it’s mild in taste, similar to herbal tea. And, even though the origin of both roasted and unroasted coffee beans is the same, both have a different chemical profile.
Unroasted coffee beans have plenty of chlorogenic acids that have potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. This is why unroasted coffee has many health benefits, unlike roasted coffee, which also has some amount of chlorogenic acid. However, most of this acid is lost while the coffee is roasted.
Benefits of Bodhi unroasted coffee beans
There are a lot of benefits of Bodhi unroasted or green coffee beans. In this article, we have listed the top benefits of this type of coffee.
Low caffeine content
Since unroasted coffee beans are not roasted and directly sourced from coffee Arabica plants, they are low in caffeine. One cup of coffee made from unroasted beans consists of almost 20mg of caffeine whereas one cup of coffee made from roasted beans contains nearly 100mg of caffeine. This means you can drink several cups of unroasted coffee throughout the day and still work with concentration and easily fall asleep at night.
Full of antioxidants
As said above, unroasted coffee contains chlorogenic acid, which is a strong antioxidant. It regulates the lipid and glucose levels in the body. Moreover, these antioxidants reduce the overall oxidative stress levels in the body as well as protect the cells in the body against free radical damage.
Helps in weight loss
Unroasted coffee aids in weight loss by curbing your appetite. A study showed that participants reduced 16% body fat and 10.5% body weight when they drank unroasted coffee.
Thus, Bodhi unroasted coffee beans have a wide range of health benefits. You can drink a cup of this coffee with no significant disadvantages. Now, you can have a healthier coffee with Bodhi unroasted coffee that has the perfect flavor and aroma.
CoffeeCupNews delivers the top Bohdi Unroasted Coffee Beans with daily refreshed reviews and lists of the top selling and rated products. Don’t read old reviews, ours are current and relevant.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2024-02-29.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.