Breville Coffee Machines
Best Breville Coffee Espresso Machines
- Dose control grinding: integrated conical burr grinder grinds on demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground Coffee directly into the portafilter for your preferred taste with any roast of bean
- Precise espresso extraction: digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal Espresso extraction
- Micro foam milk texturing: the steam wand performance allows you to hand texture micro foam milk that enhances flavor and enables creation of latte art
- Grind size dial: simple and intuitive, giving you control over the grind size no matter what type of bean you're grinding
- Hands free operation: innovative grinding cradle allows any at home Barista to grind directly into the espresso port filter
- Settings: single or double shots; Adjustable grind amount & manual over ride; Power 1600 Watts; Compatible for model number Breville ES800XL
- Included accessories: razor dose trimming tool. 54 millimeter Stainless Steel port filter; 1 cup & 2 cup single & dual wall filter Baskets; Coffee scoop; Integrated tamper; Stainless Steel milk jug; Cleaning disc and tablets; Cleaning brush, tool and Allen key; Water filter holder and water filter
- Stainless Steel conical burrs designed to minimize grinding heat and protect the essential oils in the coffee bean
- 60 precise grind settings from the finest Espresso to the coarsest French Press Grind. Voltage : 110 120 Volts. Power : 165 Watts
- Precision Electronic Timer allows users to adjust grind time in 0.2 second increments and consistent dose every time
- 18 ounce coffee bean capacity with locking system for easy removal, storage, and transfer of the bean hopper
- Grind directly into portafilter, grinds container, gold tone filter basket or paper filter
- Portafilter Cradle Small 50 54 millimeter; Portafilter Cradle Large 58 millimeter
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
- CLEVER. AUTOMATIC CUSTOMIZE: Intuitive touch screen display simplifies how to make your favorite café coffee in 3 easy steps Grind, Brew and Milk; You can easily adjust the coffee strength, milk texture and temperature to suit your taste; Then save the setting with your own unique name. Create and save up to 8 personalized coffees
- AUTOMATIC MICRO FOAM MILK TEXTURING: Auto steam wand, allows you to adjust the milk temperature and texture to suit your taste; Delivering barista quality micro foam that enhances the flavor of the coffee and is essential for creating latté art
- FASTER HEAT UP TIME: Innovative ThermoJet heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds; Ready to make your best coffee without the wait
- PRECISE ESPRESSO EXTRACTION: Digital Temperature Control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal espresso extraction
- INTEGRATED COFFEE GRINDER: With a single touch, the integrated conical burr grinder with dose control delivers the right amount of coffee on demand, for maximum flavor
- HANDS FREE OPERATION: Innovative grinding cradle allows any at home Barista to grind directly into the espresso portafilter
- Touch screen operation; BPA Free Water Tank.
- 5 pre programmed Café favorites
- Create, save and name 8 customizable coffee settings;
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 1/2 pounds; Water Tank Capacity: 67 ounce The power is 1680 watts; Voltage:110 120 Volts
- 15 Bar Italian Pump
- Purge Function: Automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature
- Stainless steel conical burr grinder with 1/2 pounds sealed bean hopper
- 1600 Watt Thermo coil heating system
- 67 fluid Ounce (2 Liter) removable water tank with handle
- AUTOMATIC COFFEE/ESPRESSO MAKER: Nespresso VertuoPlus offers the latest innovation from Nespresso with an all new design and colors to complete the perfect single serve coffee or espresso cup experience. Designed for Nespresso capsules only.
- BARISTA GRADE: Brew different single serve coffee cup sizes at the touch of a button depending on your coffee needs - Espresso (1.35 oz.), Double Espresso (2.7 oz.), Gran Lungo (5 oz.), Coffee (7.7 oz.) and Alto (14 oz.). Pour over ice to create your favorite iced coffee and iced latte drinks.
- SMART COFFEE MAKER: Brew the perfect single serve coffee or espresso drink time after time, thanks to Nespresso's CentrifusionTM technology using barcodes to deliver the best in-cup results including the perfect crema for large coffee cup sizes. Simply insert the capsule where it will blend into freshly brewed Coffee or authentic Epsresso.
- FEATURES: The Vertuo Plus has a motorized head and moveable 60 oz. water tank. The water tank can swivel out or stay behind the machine based on the configuration of your counter space. The machine also has a fast heat up time of only 20-25 seconds and has an automatic shut off after 9 minutes.
- COMPLEMENTARY GIFT: Each machine includes a Nespresso Vertuo capsule welcome kit with a range of 12 single serve coffee capsules with unique aroma profiles.
- Single Serve Coffee & Espresso Machine: The Nespresso Creatista Plus offers Freshly brewed Coffee as well as Delicious authentic Espresso; The Creatista plus can turn into Your personal latte maker with the attached milk frother, allowing you to create Top Quality latte art in Your kitchen; Pour over ice to create Your favorite iced Coffee drinks
- BARISTA GRADE: Brew different Single Serve Coffee and Espresso beverage Options at the touch of a button depending on Your Coffee needs; Ristretto (0.5 ounce), Espresso (1.35 ounce), Lungo (5 ounce); The Creatista allows you to Take a step further and create more complex Coffee drinks such as flat Whites, cappuccinos, and latte macchiatos; There are settings that allow you to adjust Coffee volume, milk Temperature and Mixture with a fast 3 second heat up Time
- Smart Coffee AND Espresso MAKER: Brew a Perfect Single Serve Coffee or Espresso cup Time after Time with an Easy TFT LCD Display that assists you on all preparation, setting and maintenance aspects thanks to a high resolution Display.Power: 1500 Watts
- Integrated Milk Frother : Automatic built in milk frother with 8 texture levels and 11 different milk Temperature settings (11 settings, 55 76°C / 133 169°F) helps you create Your favorite Single Serve Coffee and Espresso beverages; Complimentary Gift: Each Machine Includes a Nespresso Original capsule welcome kit with a range of 16 capsules with Unique aroma profiles
- Features AND Warranty: Nespresso Creatista Plus Includes a 1.5L removable Water tank, an auto purge steam wand, 19 bars of pressure, a fast Automatic cleaning process, a stainless milk jug and a 2 year Warranty; Heats up in less than 3 seconds with an Automatic off mode after 9 minutes
- Included Components: Tasting box
- Milk jug
- Water hardness test strip
- AUTOMATIC COFFEE/ESPRESSO MACHINE: Have the ability to create barista grade brewed single serve coffee or espresso cups at the touch of a single button. The single touch button mechanism delivers the best in-cup result for whatever style coffee or espresso drink you choose. Designed for use with Nespresso Vertuo capsules only
- VERSATILE COFFEE AND ESPRESSO MAKER: Brew 5 different single serve coffee cup sizes at the touch of a button depending on your coffee needs - Espresso (1.35 oz.), Double Espresso (2.7 oz.), Gran Lungo (5 oz.), Coffee (7.7 oz.) and Alto (14 oz). Pour over ice to create your favorite iced coffee and ice latte drinks
- SMART COFFEE MAKER: Brew the perfect single serve coffee or espresso drink time after time, thanks to Nespresso's CentrifusionTM technology using barcodes to deliver the best in-cup results including the perfect crema for large coffee cup sizes. Simply insert the capsule where it will blend into freshly brewed Coffee or authentic Epsresso
- FEATURES: Includes 40 oz. water removable water tank for no hassle refilling. This machine also has a fast heat up time of only 15 seconds meaning you will never have to wait too long for your favorite coffee or espresso drink to be ready. There is an energy-saving automatic shut off at 9 minutes of inactivity. COMPLEMENTARY GIFT: Each machine includes a Nespresso Vertuo capsule welcome kit with a range of 12 single serve coffee capsules with unique aroma profiles
- BUNDLE: The Aeroccino 3 milk frother is included to create the perfect finish to your single serve coffee beverages such as cappuccino or latte
Breville Espresso Coffee Machines
About Breville Espresso Machines
Breville is a popular brand in Australia. Formed in the year 1932, the company is known for its innovative products and customer centric approach. The company asks for user feedback and uses the feedback to further hone its designs.
Breville started with radio manufacturing during World War II and later shifted to manufacture of other home appliances. It was the sandwich toaster introduced by the company that made it a household name.
Breville used the popularity to gain entry into the espresso market in 2001. The Breville Espresso line has since satisfied numerous coffee enthusiasts with its lip smacking and potent espresso brews. Other than Australia, the company has offices in the United States, Hong Kong, Canada and New Zealand.
Here is a brief review of some of the top selling Breville coffee machines
Breville BES870XL Barista Express
The Barista Express is one of the top picks of the Breville series as its price is mid-range, but it has all features of semi-automatic with a few high end options added to it. Here are the important features:
- Programmable settings
- User friendly machine design
- It has conical shaped burr grinder made of stainless steel
- The heating system has thermocoil of 1600 W capacity and the machine boasts of 15 bar pump resulting in espresso being made in less than 4 minutes.
- 2 Liter water tank features the inbuild filtration system and purge function
- Bean hopper of ½ lb and automatic steam wand present
- Has the option of pre infusion of low pressure
Other than the noise the machine makes while grinding and brewing which can be quite annoying, the brew quality and usability make it a definite choice to consider.
Breville BES880XL Barista Touch
This is a fully automatic top end brewing machine from Breville. Although it is expensive, it boasts of a bevy of features such as
- LED touch display allows 8 unique customization options by choosing the milk, brew and grind options to suit the exact texture, temperature and strength you want
- 5 preprogrammed options
- Automatic steam wand with options that help to adjust texture, temperature and milk for getting the right micro foam blend
- Inbuilt conical shaped burr grinder, 2L capacity water tank and 1/2lb bean hopper
The only drawback in this high end model is you need to tamp down the grounds manually.
Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler
The Dual Boiler model from Breville boasts of brews that are outstandingly professional. The significant features of this machine include:
- Two boilers are present which wield independent control over the steam temperature and brew.
- Espresso is ready in just 5 minutes
- Good extraction temperature control due to the PID temperature control and stainless steel body resulting in retaining the grounds’ distinct oils
- Shot clock, LCD display, water spout for Americano or tea making and excessive pressure valve help control the brew effectively
Although the price is a bit expensive it is a delight for experienced baristas but not for beginners as the machine needs meticulous attention for best results.
Breville BES840XL/A the Infuser
If you are not much concerned about advanced features but want a semi-automatic brewing machine, the infuser is a good choice. The machine features pre infusion style, which is not commonly found in semi-automatic espressos. The feature highlights of this Breville infuser include:
- Water of low pressure is passed to the grounds allowing slow expansion followed by higher pressure for better extraction quality
- Sufficient temperature control is present
- Has 1650 W heating coil, purge control, micro foam milk texturizer that is manual and water baskets that are single and dual.
- Volumetric controls and automatic sleep functionality present
Other than being noisy and the need to buy a separate burr grinder, this machine has all that you are looking for in an espresso machine.
Breville Duo-Temp Pro
If you in search of a simple yet fully functional machine that is reasonably priced, the DuoTemp Pro is a great choice. This semi-automatic model has some excellent features including
- Designed to pull single or double shots simultaneously
- Has 15 bar pressure pump along with pre infusion low-pressure setting
- Single or double wall filter baskets of single or two cup capacity that can easily accommodate the shots pulled and grounds you use
- Steam wand present for making milk froth for brewing specialty drinks
- The heating system has 1600 W capacity and water tank is of 1.8L capacity with purge function
The automatic timer shuts off the machine prematurely and the noise too is a bit loud in this otherwise satisfying semi-automatic offering from Breville.
Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma
If it is a budget espresso machine you want, Café Roma is Breville’s offering to consider. The machine offers good value in spite of the low cost. Features in Café Roma include
- Stainless steel durable build
- Semi-automatic espresso machine
- Water reservoir has 1.2L capacity and pressure pump is of 15 bar category
- Dual walled filtration with quality steam wand
While the heating is not as hot as one expects resulting in reduced flavor, you can always use a darker coffee bean roast to make up for it.
Breville BES980XL Oracle Espresso
If you want a Breville espresso with all sophisticated options, the Oracle Espresso is your best bet. Italian espresso inspired Oracle is apt for novices as well as expert baristas. It offers a hands free coffee brewing experience making your mornings truly exceptional. Significant features include
- Automatic dosage of coffee grounds, grinding and addition of water with the help of inbuilt sensor
- Hands free and completely programmable milk texturing enables customization to suit taste
- Durable stainless steel body with dual boilers made of stainless steel
- Italian pumps
- Durable and convenient to clean
While the Oracle offers high end features they are not as easy to get used to as the manual addition of grounds and water, making it difficult to use for beginners.
Why Breville products are special?
When you buy a Breville product, you expect certain standards which the Breville espresso machines satisfy fully. Here are a few reasons why Breville espressos are popular:
Breville products have a limited warranty period of one year. If the machine breaks or is found to be defective the warranty will cover it.
Excellent customer communication
Breville maintains impeccable communication with its customers. The communication includes routine day to day service to customers. The company has representatives ready to address any concerns or queries customers have.
Breville espresso machines are easy and simple to use and come with clear to understand instructions. You will be able to set up the machine and have your espresso quickly even if you are a complete novice.
PID denotes Proportional Integral Derivative. This is a technology that balances the extraction temperature and limits fluctuation. You can easily get an espresso shot done at the most optimal range and start enjoying consistently fabulous espresso every time you use the coffee.
Superior stainless steel body
All Breville appliances are made of stainless steel irrespective of the products being high or low end. The strong build ensures the machine is durable, sleek and convenient to clean.
Breville recommends use of 19 to 22 grams of coffee grounds in contrast to regular automatic machines that recommend 11 to 13 grams. This is the reason for the Breville brews equaling or surpassing café quality brews. The coffee is full bodied and richer than other brand coffees.
CoffeeCupNews delivers the top Breville Coffee Machines on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2020-01-28