Best Coffee Canisters in 2020
- 1 Best Coffee Canisters in 2020
- 1.1 Veken Coffee Canister, Airtight Stainless Steel Kitchen Food Storage Container with Date Tracker and Scoop for Beans, Grounds, Tea, Flour, Cereal, Sugar, 22OZ, Gray
- 1.2 Airtight Coffee Canister, HOKEKI Stainless Steel Container for the Kitchen, Coffee Ground Vault Jar With One Way Co2 Valve And Scoop, Tea Coffee Sugar, Extra Coffee Spoon, 16 oz (Stainless Steel)
- 1.3 Oggi 60-Ounce Brushed Stainless Steel "Coffee" Airtight Canister with Acrylic Lid
- 1.4 Le'raze Airtight Food Storage Container for Kitchen Counter with Window, Canister Set Ideal for Flour Tea, Sugar, Coffee, Candy, Cookie Jar with Clear Acrylic Lids & Locking Clamp
- 1.5 Veken Coffee Canister, 2 Piece Airtight Stainless Steel Coffee Container with Date-Tracker, Measuring Scoop, One Way Co2 Valve ＆ Travel Jar, 22oz+16oz+1.1oz, Grey
- 1.6 Coffee Canister,Stainless Steel Food Storage Coffee Container,Airtight Fresher Beans and Grounds for Longer,CO2-Release Valve with Date Tracker and extra Coffee Spoon,22oz(Grey)
- 1.7 Coffee Container MOICO Coffee Stainless Steel Container-One Way Co2 Valve Airtight Coffee Canister with Coffee Scoop ＆ Travel Jar(Black,16oz+0.65oz)
- 1.8 Barnyard Designs Airtight Kitchen Canister Decorations with Lids, White Metal Rustic Farmhouse Country Decor Containers for Sugar Coffee Tea Storage (Set of 3) (4” x 6.75”)
- 1.9 Bean Envy Airtight Coffee Canister - LARGE 22.5 oz - Includes Stainless Steel Scoop & Integrated Silicone Base - Sealed Cantilever Lid - Co2 Gas Release Wicovalve & Numerical Day/Month Tracker – Red
- 1.10 DOWAN White Kitchen Canister, Airtight Food Storage Ceramic Jar with Wooden Lid, 14 FL OZ (400 ML) Portable Canister for Tea, Sugar, Ground Coffee, Spices, 3.15 x 3.93 inches
- 1.11 Why do you need a coffee container?
- 1.11.1 How should you store coffee?
- 1.11.2 What should you look for in a good coffee container?
- 1.11.3 What are some of the best coffee containers in the market today?
- 1.12 Additional Products to View
For a flawless cup of coffee, you will need to spend hours researching about the right type of coffee brewing method, look for the perfect coffee grinder, research the optimum water temperature, and acquire the best coffee beans. But, all of this will be for nothing if you do not have a great coffee storage unit- canister or container for your precious coffee beans.
Why do you need a coffee container?
A coffee container is needed to maintain optimum freshness of your coffee beans. For a coffee enthusiast, coffee beans are like their babies that are lost to the world without protection or care. If you want to drink a cup of the dreamiest coffee, the coffee beans have to be at its peak freshness.
When coffee beans are exposed to the open air, they are at risk of oxidizing. This oxidation can make the coffee beans go bad. But this oxidation can be avoided by keeping the coffee beans away from air, heat, moisture, and light. You can preserve the coffee’s magical properties by storing it in a proper manner.
How should you store coffee?
There are a lot of different ideas about the storage of coffee beans. Some prefer to store them in a refrigerator, some in the freezer, and others just store them on the counter. There are also some people that make use of old-school bags with paper. But, what is the best way to store coffee? As a matter of fact, any method can be used, as long as the coffee beans are away from light, heat, air, and moisture.
What should you look for in a good coffee container?
There are two primary factors you need to look for in a good coffee container:
- Never assume that the more complicated your coffee container is, the better will it maintain the freshness of your coffee. If you the instruction manual of your coffee container is akin to your car’s manual, just leave it.
- Make sure that the coffee container is capable of keeping your coffee beans dry. If it is able to do this, this means that the container can also protect the beans from heat and light as well.
What are some of the best coffee containers in the market today?
Some of the best coffee containers in the market today are:
Airscape Storage Container
Most coffee enthusiasts will agree that the Airscape coffee container is one of the best products in the market that can keep coffee reliably fresh. Since the container is made of stainless steel, it is less porous and coffee oils will not be able to stain the container the way it does to plastic.
The lid of this coffee container depresses air, thereby removing any excess oxygen and preserving the flavor of fresh coffee beans. Also since the coffee container is made of stainless steel, it will last you for a long time. This container comes in two variants ? the 32 oz. container and the 64 oz. container.
OXO Coffee and Tea Pop Container
If you are looking for something that is more aesthetically pleasing, you can go for the OXO container. This container holds coffee very well, thanks to its UV-protective coating. This particular coating does not allow light inside it, thereby saving your coffee bean from breaking down.
Most people prefer the simplicity of this coffee container and agree that when it comes to the storage of coffee, there is no need for many whistles and bells. With the help of this coffee container, you will spend a lot less on buying coffee beans each time you crave for a cup of joe.
Coffee containers by Coffeevac feature a button that allows you to pull out all the air inside the container after each use. Because of this feature, there are no oxygen in the container and your coffee beans are saved from oxidation.
This coffee container comes in a lot of different colors; it is recommended that you buy the black color to keep the coffee as fresh as possible. There is also a transparent coffee container, which should be kept in the pantry to avoid light. This coffee container also has a wide mouth so that you can easily scoop your coffee beans out.
Le Creuset Coffee Storage Jar
For the freshest cappuccinos and espressos, coffee should always be ground in the last minute. This Le Creuset coffee container is one of the best containers that will allow you to do exactly that. It has an airtight container that maintains the freshness of the coffee beans.
This coffee container is made of ceramic, so it looks great and will also last you for a long time. But be careful while handling it; a drop and you can potentially break this coffee container. Also, it is recommended that you do not keep this container in the fridge.
PreparaEvak Fresh Saver Canister
A lot of coffee connoisseurs would agree that the PreparaEvak coffee container is one of the best containers that can limit the amount of air in the container. It is also very easy to understand and use and simple to clean as well.
This coffee container is very adjustable. If you have a few coffee beans left in the container, the plunger will go all the way to the bottom and keep the coffee beans fresh. While the product might be made of glass, this coffee container is a very durable one and will also look great in your kitchen.
While making coffee has got a lot to do with excellent coffee beans, but it is also very important that you store them in the right way. A good coffee container will be able to extend the shelf life of the coffee beans and maintain its freshness, ripe aroma, and delicate flavors.
You will find a lot of different coffee containers that are made of different materials like ceramic, plastic, stainless steel, glass, etc. You need to choose a coffee container that truly seals the air for maintaining the optimum freshness of the coffee beans.
CoffeeCupNews delivers the top Coffee Canisters with daily refreshed reviews and lists of the top selling and rated products. Don’t read old reviews, ours are current and relevant.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2021-01-22.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.