A coffee drink is simply mixing a cold or hot water with some ground coffees. There are many brewing method including the French press, espresso, filter, pour over or the dripping method.
Top Coffee Drinks
- Rich, bold Starbucks espresso with just the right amount of cream
- Brewed espresso coffee
- Convenient 6.5 Fl Oz can to enjoy at home, at work, or on the go. 12-count case
- Caffeinated beverage
- Only 140 calories per serving
- Pack of fifteen glass bottles, 9.5 ounces per bottle
- Variety pack includes 9 bottles of Mocha flavor and 6 bottles of Vanilla flavor
- Mocha - 180 calories per bottle, Vanilla - 200 calories per bottle
- You'll fulfill your coffee daydream in our Mocha Frappuccino coffee drink, a creamy blend of the finest Arabica coffee and milk, swirled together with our indulgent and chocolaty mocha
- Discover Vanilla Frappuccino coffee drink, a creamy blend of coffee and milk, mixed with divine vanilla flavor. We use the finest Arabica beans to create a rich and undeniably luscious beverage.
- In support of our continued efforts to reduce packaging material and improve recycling, we have removed the plastic overwrap from the neck of the bottle. The safety button on the cap should pop upon opening; if not, discard.
- Great way to enjoy your favorite Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee on the go
- Made with Dunkin’s rich, signature smooth coffee or espresso, for the taste you know and love
- Four delicious flavors: Mocha, French Vanilla, Original, and Espresso
- Pack of twelve, 15 ounces per can
- Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Vanilla
- 210 calories per can
- Grab a can of Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Coffee and stay alert
- MAXIMUM FLAVOR: This is our favorite cold brew, coffee forward & simple ingredients. A splash of milk & a touch of sugar, just like you like it, perfectly contained in a palm-sized can.
- GRAB & GO COFFEE: Rise above the daily grind with High Brew, the perfect grab-and-go coffee in a can for a boost you can drink whenever, wherever.
- BETTER NOT BITTER: Cold brewing is a simpler process, yielding a coffee that's smooth and not bitter, twice the caffeine & significantly less acid than a traditionally brewed cup of joe.
- A HIGHER STANDARD: Our 100% Direct Trade Arabica beans are cold-brewed, which gives them a smoother, bolder, naturally sweeter flavor than drip coffee, espresso, instant coffee, k-cups, capsules or pods.
- A FORCE FOR GOOD: We choose to purchase our Direct Trade coffee beans from the highest quality sources, while helping the farmers achieve greater profitability with less environmental impact on our planet.
- DELICIOUS: Kitu Super Coffee is a blend of organic Colombian coffee with coconut oil MCTs for energy and whey protein for power making it a true Super Coffee designed to deliver better energy to your mind and body
- ENERGY BOOSTING: Healthy fuel for morning workouts and focused energy for those late nights in the library or at the office
- FOCUS: 10g of whey protein and 200mg of caffeine in each 12oz bottle with coconut oil MCTs for focused energy
- INGREDIENTS: Organic Colombian coffee, whey protein concentrate, coconut MCT oil, monk fruit, natural flavor, potassium phosphate, gellan gum, organic green coffee extract (antioxidant)
- FAMILY BUSINESS: It all started in our little brothers dorm room...Tired of unhealthy energy drinks,he wanted more from his day. Crafted out of necessity, Super Coffee is for those who refuse to settle. The way that it iis, is not the way that it has to be. Create Your Future. - Jordan, Jake and Jimmy
- MEET THE NEW FLASH BREW - Temperature is high when we brew then chilled rapidly to create an authentic 'flash brew' coffee. This allows for a bolder flavor with a smoother aftertaste without negative bitterness.
- READY TO DRINK COFFEE - For the on-the-go professional who demands high quality coffee. Enjoy when you rise, in a mug or straight out the can. Enjoy your way - in travel or pour over ice, to create a crisp iced coffee.
- COFFEE, THE ORIGINAL ENERGY DRINK- Leave sugar-filled sodas and soft drinks behind. BOSS coffee is a great alternative to nitro cold brew coffee and sodas.
- NATURALLY BREWED CAFFEINE- 140mg of naturally brewed caffeine - the equivalent of a doubleshot of espresso.
- JAPANESE CANNED COFFEE DRINK- Beans sourced from the best Colombian and Brazilian grow regions for BOSS and brewed and canned in Japan by Award Winning company, Suntory - the makers of the #1 bourbon (Jim Beam) and other fine whiskys.
- Get your energy fix with Death Wish Coffee canned cold brew, available in unsweetened black and slightly sweetened black
- Take pride knowing that you're drinking USDA Certified Organic and Fair Trade coffee
- Death Wish Cold brew comes in ready-to-drink cans so you can grab them on the go
- These cold brew cans are dairy free, low carb, and Keto friendly, made from carefully selected and expertly roasted coffee beans to give you that caffeine kick and bold taste you need to get through your day
- Try it risk free: Click the "Add to Cart" button now and be the judge. If you don't love our coffee, we'll refund your order, no questions asked
- Java Monster Loca Moca is chocolate mocha done the Monster way
- 220 calories per can
- Premium brewed coffee, cream and supercharged with the Monster Energy blend
- HIGH QUALITY, TRULY GRASS FED PROTEIN DRINKS: each ICONIC protein shake boasts 20 grams of complete protein from grass fed whey and casein to fill you up without slowing you down
- DELICIOUS READY-TO-DRINK SNACK OR HEALTHY BREAKFAST: ICONIC protein drinks are the perfect ready to drink snack or healthy breakfast for those on the go, providing a quick and tasty low-sugar, low-cal serving of grass fed protein with fiber and a touch of sweetness
- LEAN, TRUSTED, NATURAL INGREDIENTS: our lactose-free protein is sourced from grass fed cows raised without hormones or antibiotics. Our protein drinks are Non-GMO Project Verified, lactose-free, gluten-free, soy-free, kosher, and contain no artificial sweeteners or artificial ingredients
- KETO, PALEO, AND DIET FRIENDLY: with 3g sugar, 4g fiber, 4g net carbs and 130 calories, Iconic protein shakes are a great option for those on low-carb, low-sugar or weight loss diets. ONLY 2 Weight Watchers Points per shake
- PROTEIN SUPER COFFEE: replace your regular morning coffee with a boost of protein. ICONIC cafe latte protein shakes make the perfect lactose-free coffee with protein providing energy and 180mg of caffeine per shake. Drink over ice for a delicious low-carb, keto-friendly cold brew protein drink.
Coffee drinks vary owing to the brewing method, the coffee bean type, roasting, grounding and processing method. What varies is the flavor richness, undertones, aroma and even the acidity level while some coffee drinks will be served as dark some are sweetened, creamed or even flavored. Common coffee notes depending on the type of coffee bean and origin included fruity, bitter, smooth, fine, fruity, bright acid, chocolaty among others.
Infused coffee drinks
Cafetiere / French press
This brewing method is also known as press pot or the coffee plunger. The press is a coffee brewing machine which was developed originally by Attilio Calimani, an Italian designer in the year 1929.
The brewing method mostly favors a coarse grounded coffee unlike the dripping method. This is because finer coffee grounds can easily pass via the filter and to your coffee. Ground coffee are put in an empty vessel and then hot water of about around 93 to 96 degrees is added(coffee is added to tasting). The plunger is tightly screwed and pressed for after about four minutes to have the coffee grounds separated in the base of the vessel as the coffee is poured out. Some people may prefer to brew the coffee longer while others are just okay with the optimal four minutes.
Cold coffee brew
Cold brewing is an ancient Japanese brewing method for some centuries and is believed to have originated from there also. The coffee can be nitrogen infused to produce a brew known as nitro cold coffee.
The fact that the grind coffee beans do not have contact with hot water at all, flavor profile delivered by this method is usually chemical flavor unique from any other method. Contents soluble at higher temperatures like the volatile oils, acids and caffeine are lowly extracted resulting to low acid and caffeine brew. However, more coffee-water ratio is used with this method which may be/or not will compensate for the solubility like in other brews.
This method is also called cold pressing or extraction of cold water. This process involves steeping the coffee beans ground for a certain period, normally extended, in cold water. A period of a half day to a full day is used to soak coarse grind coffee beans. Chilled or roomed temperature water is usually used. After steeping, the coffee grounds are filtered from the water using metal sieve, filter paper or a French press depending on the brewing system. The resultant concoction can be either added milk or water for dilution then served over ice, hot or with some elements like chocolate.
Filtered or drip coffee
This method simply involves passing hot water through a filter containing ground beans of coffee slowly. The water passing via the coffee absorbs the properties of the coffees like the flavors and the goes below the filter. This method uses gravity to function. The coffee grounds are retained in the top of the filter with brewed liquid being collected with a container or a vessel. Paper filters were first used in Germany to filter coffee around 1908 by a person called Melitta Bentz. Mesh wire filters which are reusable are used to reduce wasting. Africa and Latin America is popular for using cotton or cloth reusable bags.
Boiled coffee drinks
Turkish coffee brew
Fine grounded coffee like fine powder is used for the Turkish coffee. The coffee is immersed in water the heat until it just starts boiling. The foam produced using this method is at maximum though the foam reduces if the coffee is left to boil longer. Sweetening is added in this coffee. It can be served as plain with no sugar, little sugar which is half a spoon, medium sugar and a lot of sugar.
Moka pot brewing
Moka pot is a coffee maker which brews coffee on top of a stove. Hot water is pressured using steam and passed on the coffee grounds. The pressure is a bit lesser than that in an espresso. This brew is stronger since the pressure used is more than gravity making more caffeine and flavor to be extracted.
An espresso machine is used to force almost boiling water in small amount through very fine ground coffee beans which is compactly packed. The machine was developed initially and become famous in the United Kingdom especially to make cappuccino, coffee with milk. Coffee drinks made by espresso are denser than other coffees because it got very high concentration of suspended and dissolved contents. The coffee is characterized by cream foam floating on the top.
Some espresso distinct drinks
- Cafe Americano – preparing coffee by adding hot water to espresso making it have a different flavor but with the same strength
- Cafe Cubano – it is a traditional drink from Cuba usually made by mixing coffee beans with sugar prior brewing. The drink is usually very strong with a lot of sweetening.
- Cafe Lungo – similar to cafe Americano but unlike in it all the water is brewed in the lungo and is usually smaller than an Americano.
- Cafe Crema -it is an Italian drink meaning creamed coffee is older name for the espresso.
- Cafe Zorro- double espresso and is added with one to one ratio with hot water. Also called double shot.
- Espresso Romano- simple means serving coffee espresso with lemon and got no link to Rome.
Percolated coffee drink
The drink is brewed by having hot or boiling water pass through grounded coffee in circular motion until the desired flavor is reached. Some are standalone while others brew on stove tops. These brewers were replaced by drip brewing.
Vacuum coffee brewing
Two chambers are used to brew coffee where both vacuum and pressure from vapor are applied to make coffee.
Coffee mixing with other ingredients
Coffee and milk
Milk can be added to coffee as condensed, steamed or even brewed together. Most traditional coffees like the Vietnamese coffee is made with condensed milk and sweetening to deal with the coffee bitterness/ caffeine.
Latte/ cappuccino are a coffee espresso mixed with steamed milk. This is because espresso is thick enough and makes and really stand up in the steamed milk
Coffee brewed with dripping or filter method/any other method is mixed with the espresso to increase the richness in favor or the intensity of the coffee. The mixture got so many names like the red eye.
Mixing coffee with tea
Black tie- made by a mixture of double espresso, tamarind (crushed), iced Thai traditional tea (sweet, chilled and spicy coffee), cream or condensed milk and sugar.
Single espresso shot can also mixed with sugar, tamarind, cream or condensed milk, blossom orange water, and iced Thai tea to make red tie. Chai tea is made with tea and espresso single shot. There are many recipes to make tea with coffee most of them traditional.
Mixing coffee with alcohol
Liquor coffee is coffee served with alcohol. Sugar may add in the mixture the coffee cream or condensed milk put on the top. Sugar helps the cream to stay floating. Some major coffee liquor drinks include the karsk- moonshine coffee, Irish coffee- coffee with Irish whisky and the caffe coretto- liquor shot mixed with espresso shot.
Cafe Miel- miel is French word referring to honey. This coffee is made with mixing honey, steamed milk, cinnamon and espresso.
Mocha / mochaccino- made with steamed milk and chocolate or milk chocolate with a 2/3 espresso.
Caffe Marocchino- similar to an espressino made with cocoa powder dust with steamed milk and espresso.
Iced coffee can be made either by brewing the coffee over ice, coffee pour over ice or iced cream being made to float on coffee. Some popular coffee drinks is the freddo espresso most popular in Greece and is usually foam covered ice.
CoffeeCupNews delivers the top Coffee Drinks with daily refreshed reviews and lists of the top selling and rated products. Don’t read old reviews, ours are current and relevant.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-12-11