Cold Brew Coffee
Cold coffee was first made in japan. This coffee has unique chemical contents unlike any other form of brew. Note that the cold brew does not involve heating or cold water at all unlike iced coffee. However, different people have different versions of cold coffee and consider iced coffee as cold. The idea is serving or brewing it when cold.
Top Cold Brew Coffees
- ENGINEERED FOR COLD BREW - Coarse ground coffee optimized for cold brewing to give you a consistent, extra smooth cold brew
- BREW YOUR WAY - Brew your cold brew how you would like. Add more water for a less strong cold brew or less water for a stronger beverage
- 100% ORGANIC - USDA Organic, ethically sourced coffee from Peru and Nicaragua
- SMOOTH AND SWEET - Arabica beans roasted light, medium and dark for a smooth and sweet finish
- BIZZY COFFEE FOR BUSY PEOPLE - Mastering the cold brew craft, Bizzy Coffee will give you the highest quality cold brew coffee at the best price
- 1 LB RESEALABLE BAG: Our 3-Layer natural kraft + foil resealable bag ensures top quality freshness for your coffee!
- COLD BREW RESERVE: Artfully crafted to make delicious cold/iced coffee. Cold brew requires special attention to the bean's origin & quality, grind size, & roast level.
- TASTE PROFILE: Low acidity, slightly sweet, smooth, well balanced, & bold coffee flavor.
- COFFEE ORIGIN: 100% Arabica - Single Origin Colombian Supremo (only the best!)
- ROAST LEVEL: Dark Roast GRIND LEVEL: Coarse ground for slow extraction
- Cold brew is a simple method that brews with time instead of heat for bold, cold, super-smooth coffee
- Drop the sealed pitcher pack bags in a pitcher of water for 24 hours for a bold, super-smooth cold brew coffee that can be enjoyed at any time
- The roundness and chocolate flavor notes result in a bold, smooth and low-acidity coffee
- Convenient, multiserve packets are ready to go whenever you are! Brewed coffee stays fresh for 7 days
- Contains 3 boxes with 4 pitcher packs each for 12 pitcher packs (makes 6 pitchers of coffee)
- PATIENCE NOT HEAT: SToK's Cold-Brew coffee drinks are made with a 10-hour cold brew process, so they're not scorched with hot water, leaving a delicious smooth coffee you can drink hot or iced, add coffee creamer or sugar or drink your cold-brew black!
- WE DREAM IN COFFEE: We're curious. We're tinkerers. We're obsessive. We're a little nerdy. We stand proudly with the maker generation celebrating craft and creativity & trading mindless consumption for authentic enjoyment. And we're starting with coffee.
- BETTER IS ALWAYS OUT THERE: We're not about exclusivity; we're about great coffee. Bold, smooth and awesome in its pure delicious coffeeness. We're here for anyone who loves great coffee as much as we do and is looking to take their coffee to the extreme.
- BEYOND COMPARE: See how the bold smooth flavor of SToK stacks up against Peets, McCafe, Folgers, Death Wish, Starbucks, Maxwell House, Kicking Horse Coffee, Hygge Coffee, Peets, Valhall, Java Caffe, Vita Camerons, Lavazza, Caribou Coffee or Café du Monde.
- BOLD, SMOOTH & AWESOME: SToK Cold-Brew Iced Coffee brings you all the delicious, bold flavor of black coffee without the hassle of using a coffee grinder, coffee filters and coffee maker. Just pour a delicious glass of SToK Cold Brew Coffee and enjoy!
- • PROFESSIONAL CUPPING NOTES: SILKY SMOOTH | LOW ACIDITY | DARK ROAST | HINTS OF TOFFEE CARAMEL CHOCOLATE GRAPE | Descriptive flavor terms are naturally occurring undertones in the coffee and no flavors are added.
- • At Jo Coffee, we purchase only from the top 2% of all Arabica raw coffee worldwide through direct sourcing and through a dedicated team of coffee cupping experts. We strive for coffee perfection in every hand-crafted artisan roast.
- • • With many thousands of satisfied Amazon coffee customers across the USA, you can also read thousands of customer reviews at our website. Send us your coffee review too! Like it? Look to your right and Share!
- • Jo Coffee is proud to offer USDA Certified Organic Coffee and Fair Trade Certified Coffee. We recognize and give honor to the many small coffee growers around the planet.
- • Click the "Jo Coffee" link just above the price section to see other Jo Coffee sizes and offerings. Check back as more offerings are coming soon!
- Starbucks Cold Brew coffee
- Brewed and steeped cold from a custom blend of beans for a smoother flavor
- Black unsweetened flavor
- Perfect for enjoying at home, work, or on the go
- Includes six 11 oz glass bottles
- The essence of cold-brewed coffee perfectly contained in a palm-sized can, High Brew Cold Brew Black and Bold is the perfect grab and go coffee for a boost you can take anywhere. No need to wait in line at the cafe. Coffee for one in a fraction of the time
- Our High Brew Coffee Cold Brew Bold and Black is dairy-free and has a taste so bold you'll forget you didn't brew it yourself. Smooth and never bitter. We brew only the best beans, for a great tasting, lightly sweetened cold brew coffee that you'll savor.
- Lightly sweetened and never bitter, you can pop a can of our High Brew Coffee Double Espresso in your backpack, briefcase, gym bag, or desk drawer. Enjoy it straight from the can or pour it over ice; whether you're on the go, or taking a coffee break.
- Why wait in line or wrestle with an espresso machine or coffee maker in the morning when you can grab a can of High Brew Cold Brew Coffee? We use real, high-quality coffee beans, no heat & plenty of time. You might be in a rush, but this cold brew wasn't.
- Our Cold Brew Coffee is great for travel, or when you don't want to make a mug of coffee on your own. Stock your shelves with all our flavors: Double Espresso, Salted Caramel, Mexican Vanilla, Dark Chocolate Mocha, Black & Bold, & Creamy Cappuccino.
- INCLUDED: 4 boxes total. One box contains 4 SteePack filters. 2 SteePack filters make one pitcher of Cold Brew coffee. (six 8 oz cups).
- ROAST: Dark Roasted, Colombian Coffee with notes of Cocoa, Plum & Caramel. Kosher Certified.
- PREPARATION: 8-12 hrs of steeping time minimizes acidity and provides a smooth & rich beverage. No coffee maker needed.
- SERVINGS: Makes 6 - 8oz Servings of Real Cold Brew Coffee. Ensure high-quality coffee every time with product specifically picked for their cold brewing qualities.
- GROUND COFFEE: Coffee grind size is important! Coarsely ground coffee to allow optimal steeping.
- PROFESSIONAL CUPPING NOTES: SWEET BLUEBERRY | MILK CHOCOLATE | COMPLEX | FULL BODY | NO FLAVORING ADDED | Descriptive flavor terms are naturally occurring undertones in the coffee and no flavors are added.
- At Jo Coffee, we purchase only from the top 2% of all Arabica raw coffee worldwide through direct sourcing and through a dedicated team of coffee cupping experts. We strive for coffee perfection in every hand-crafted artisan roast.
- With many thousands of satisfied Amazon coffee customers across the USA, you can also read thousands of customer reviews at our website. Send us your coffee review too! Like it? Look to your right and Share!
- Jo Coffee is proud to offer USDA Certified Organic, Fair Trade Certified and Kosher Certified Coffee. We recognize and give honor to the many small coffee growers around the planet.
- Click the "Jo Coffee" link just above the price section to see other Jo Coffee sizes and offerings. Check back as more offerings are coming soon!
- Save Time and Money with Glover Grind Co.! Our 4 Decaffeinated Cold Brew Coffee Pouches come pre-filled with 100% Arabica Kosher Ground Beans from Colombia. Just fill a container with water, add your pouch and set aside! It's that easy! 14 hours later you'll have Smooth, Less Acidic, Authentic Decaf Cold Brew Coffee for the week! These are an incredible value. No more waiting in coffee shop lines to pay
- Our Caffeine free Cold Brew was carefully chosen and ground to produce the best tasting Cold Brew Coffee. It's gentle brewing process makes it perfect over ice, warmed up, with dairy and non-dairy substitutes and sweeteners, in shakes and smoothies or even in your dessert recipes! Check out some of our recipes.
- No Clutter! No Mess! No more bulky machines taking up counter tops or spilled coffee grounds. Cold Brewing is an Artisanal Method of making Smooth, Low-Acid Coffee by slowly steeping roasted coffee in room temperature water. Glover Grind Co. has taken the guess work out of Cold Brewing!
- Adjust to your tastes! Glover Grind Co. includes a helpful brewing guide to get you started with a concentrate. But, you can adjust the strength to your liking! Just increase the amount of water for a lighter brew. You'll love the Smooth, Powerful, Full-Bodied Colombian Roast we've chosen now in a Decaffeinated version so you can enjoy it any time of day.
- Great to travel with! Because the brewing process creates a less acidic coffee, you can take a batch on hikes, to picnics and parties without worrying it will become stale and bitter! Glover Grind Co. Decaf Cold Brew is perfect to sip on all day while you run errands, are at the library, or just on the couch with cookies!
- COLD BREW COFFEE GUATEMALAN RESERVE, COLOMBIAN & PERUVIAN COFFEE 3 BAG BOX SET - COARSELY GROUND 1.5 LBS - Enjoy all 3 coffees by the Master Roasters at Cooper's Cask Coffee - Colombian, Peruvian and Guatemalan. These coffees are profiled specifically for cold brewing.
- COLD BREW FILTER STARTER PACK - 6 Cold Brew filters (4oz capacity each) are provided for you to get you started brewing cold brew!
- TASTING NOTES: GUATEMALA COFFEE - smooth and sweet profile with tastes of milk chocolate, creamy caramel and a hint of orange. COLOMBIAN COFFEE - a smooth taste of cocoa with light fruited flavors. A well balanced dark roast coffee. PERUVIAN COFFEE - a vibrant and bold profile. Smooth taste of caramel with a touch of cherry and orange. All our coffees are Fair Trade/Farm Gate Single Origin coffees.
- COOPER'S GUARANTEE: We've spent thousands of hours working on our craft. Therefore, we are confident that you will enjoy our coffee. If for any reason you do not love it, simply let us know, and we will issue a refund or replacement free of charge.
- ROASTED BY COOPER'S CASK COFFEE - A SMALL BATCH ROASTING COMANY - We are a small batch roaster. Roasting in small batches gives us the ability to maintain full control of the roast profile. This allows us to create amazing taste profiles for you to enjoy.
- THE STYLE: Delicious Premium Black Stag Coffee Ready-to-Drink Cold Brew
- THE FINEST COFFEE: What you put in, is what you get out. We use 100% Arabica Coffee that is expertly roasted to ensure our products are pleasing, smooth, and refreshing to drink.
- THE BEST INGREDIENTS: Quality ingredients result in incredible taste. Crafted with quality coffee and roasted to our master roaster's selective specifications, Black Stag Coffee is bold but refreshing. Simply put, it tastes great.
- READY-TO-DRINK CONVENIENCE: Our delicious coffee beverages are ready-to-drink and perfect for those who lead on-the-go and active lifestyles. There's no preparation or mess - grab, open, take a sip, enjoy, and be on your way. It's that simple. It's that convenient.
- WHAT IS IN THE CASE: You will receive (12) cans of ready-to-drink Black Stag Cold Brew 8 fluid ounces.
- 1000ml makes about 4-4.5 cups of coffee
- Easy to clean, reusable filter
- Easy to use pour spout
- Dishwasher safe
- Red filter and handle
- 2 INGREDIENTS: Single-origin Colombian organic coffee and purified water. That's it. 0 Calories, No additives, dairy, preservatives or sweeteners.
- FLAVOR: Taste a light hint of chocolate, toasted oats and a mix of nuttiness.
- ENERGIZE NATURALLY: Iced cold brewed coffee for a smooth, delicious, all natural energy kick.
- 2X CAFFEINE: Our cold brew coffee has 2x the amount of caffeine as 1 cup of hot coffee. 180mg of Caffeine in each can.
- 12-PACK: Includes 12 nitro cold brew coffee cans (8oz each).
What is Cold Brew Coffee?
One of the popular cold drink is the Japanese cold brew. Because the grind coffee beans do not have any contact with hot water at all, flavor profile delivered by this method is usually chemical flavor unique from any other method. Contents like volatile oils, acids and caffeine, soluble at higher temperatures are lowly extracted resulting to low acid and caffeine brew. Though people try to brew the coffee at 1 to 1 ratio with water being as intense with this contents as with hot water is not ideal.
Brief history of cold coffee drink
The very first cold coffee was brewed in cold water for like 12 hours or more. This was first experienced in japan. Over the last ten years or more, the cold coffee drink has become very common in the United States. Most people believe that use of hot water is the only way to extract coffee flavors while brewing. Japan has used this method for hundreds of years and has proved to work fine. Today most countries have their own cold coffee brews most of which involve hot water and ice.
Japanese cold coffee (Kyoto -style)
The coffee is named after Kyoto in Japan where it was most popular. This is the most ancient home of the cold brew in the whole world. The coffee is believed to have brewed in the 1600s year though there is no a concise record on this. There is a speculation that the japan locals might have learned about this form of coffee brewing from some traders from Dutch who made coffee this way of being used in their ships.
Around centuries this method (Kyoto-style) has developed to become a very artistic method. On place of brewing the coffee for hours, the method has been converted in to brewing coffee drip wise. In this method a very small mouthed or single water head is allowed to drop via the coffee beans ground and the duration of this process is like that of making toddy though something watching the process is very beautiful. After some while Kyoto elegant towers were utilized in brewing the cold coffee brews.
Cold brew in U.S.
Initially they we preferred toddy cold brew but they have easily adopted the Kyoto style. In the past decade the system has almost become the order of the day with cold brew making. Similar brewing methods to those of Kyoto have become very common in the cafes around the country.
Some of the reason that has triggered this method in the US includes the fact that it is very practical and requires less labor to do it. Another thing is that the method is very simple requiring no experience and thus can bring the primary coffee properties of the coffee in a cold brew unlike when using the toddy especially for the single origin coffee. Coffee making especially for the commercial cafes has become like art and cold brewing the Kyoto style falls better in this category.
Other cold coffee recipes across the world
Indian cold coffee
To make am good Indian cold coffee you need at least one cup of boiling water, there sugar tablespoons, four cream table spoons, crushed ice, six teaspoons powder of instant coffee and four cold milk cups. This is a coffee for four. The recipe ingredients measurements may be adjusted to fit different servings.
To prepare the cold brew sugar and the coffee powder is first dissolved in the boiling water then left to cool down. Milk is the added to the coffee concoction and put in a blender for some seconds. Then the ice and cream is added to the mixture and blended for more seconds until the mixture becomes frothy like. This coffee is served as chilled coffee.
Kenyan homemade iced coffee
Iced coffee is just like a cold coffee cup only that is colder. Bitter flavored or high acidity caffeinated drinks are best served as cold. Below is a simple recipe for homemade Kenyan coffee for about five servings;
A Simple Cold Brew Recipe
You need 5 ounces of grounded coffee, two and a half quarts water, and two table spoons of any spices or a mixture of them, sweeteners and milk of your choice.
In some jag or big vessel mix ground coffee and spices with lukewarm or cold water. Common spices are nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger or the cloves. Stir the mixture and then allow it to settle for about seven or 8 hours. After this strain or filter the coffee using a filter, funnel or a cheese cloth.
Have a glass filled with ice them pour it over your chilled coffee concoction. You can serve it plain with a little floating cream. Also, the coffee can be added condensed or sweetened milk.
Vietnam iced coffee
Due to it bitterness and high levels of caffeine, the Vietnam coffee is usually served as cold coffee. Remember the major crop grown there, like 97 percent is the inferior Robusta coffee. The coffee is usually French roasted and medium ground. The coffee is commonly brewed over the ice with addition of sweetened and condensed milk.
The coffee is normally strong, creamy, sweet, rich and soft finished. The flavor is pleasant, wonderful and bold. Since this coffee is brewed using a French press, coarsely ground coffee are preferred so as not to pass down the filter holes to the coffee.
Common Vietnamese Coffee Recipe
- Condensed sweetened milk, like two table spoons is put in a beaker.
- Grounded coffee beans are added in the base of the coffee press little by little together with hot water. The ground coffees are compactly packed and the press tightly screwed.
- The just off boiling water is put into the coffee press and a lid put on top.
- The process demands a lot of patience as the coffee brews very slowly and the process can take up to 3 or more minutes for it to be over.
- You must be patience because the coffee drips really slowly for about three to five minutes for the brewing to complete.
- The coffee gets more intense with time such that the final drop is more thick and rich in flavor.
- The final step is to stir the coffee after completion of the brewing.
Making cold coffee the Starbucks-style
Cold brewing is one of the methods for making chilled or iced coffee. A simple method, similar to the Kyoto style is dipping some ground coffee in a container filled with cold water and leaves them to steep overnight in chilled conditions like in the fridge. The product of this is a strong mixture which can be diluted with cold, hot or even milk. The product, if stored in very cool temperature can last for up to 2 weeks without losing flavor. Cold brew is a good method of extracting the best original coffee flavor without altering them.
Quick guide to Starbucks Style Cold Brew
- Get coarse ground coffee beans. It is better if your do this yourself such that you can ground the coffee into batches size of the raw sugar.
- Have the grounded coffee put in a vessel full of water. Either way you can add the coffee first then water. Same ratio of coffee to water is preferred.
- Stir to make sure all the coffee is wet and don’t mind if the coffee floats.
- Leave the coffee for steep for more than 18 hours may be up to 24 hours. Some people will leave it for just 12 hours.
- Use a fine mesh fitted with cheesed cloth to strain the coffee mixture.
- If you want to store put it on a covered jar and store in a fridge for less than 14 days. Otherwise serve your coffee with one cup of ice, half cup cool water and half of cup of your brewed cold coffee. You can add milk, cream or sugar to your liking.
CoffeeCupNews delivers the top Cold Brew Coffee with daily refreshed reviews and lists of the top selling and rated products. Don’t read old reviews, ours are current and relevant.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-08-19