Colombian coffee is popular for its distinguished mild fruity taste with bright acidic properties and chocolaty flavored brew. The countries Arabica beans have a notable quality that is a favorite in the worlds market. It is exclusively the best coffee variety in the whole world.
Top Colombian Coffees
- Kirkland Signature
- Acidity: Medium
- Body: Medium
- Fragrance: Intense
- Flavor Notes: Balanced fresh notes that evoke a walk in the forest.
- COLOMBIA'S SMOOTH AND FLAVORFUL COFFEE: Colombians know coffee, and Cafe Sello Rojo medium roast coffee is the #1 best selling cup of joe in a country that is known for their superior coffee beans. A staple since 1933, Cafe Sello Rojo grounded coffee's low acidity makes it easy on your stomach and lowers the risk of heartburn.Taste Cafe Sello Rojo Colombiano and experience the absence of bitter aftertastes, it is Colombia's Best Coffee. Columbian coffee ground
- 100% COLOMBIAN ARABICA COFFEE: Pure arabica Colombian coffee. No blends. Sello Rojo Colombian coffee has a medium roast, medium grind and produces a smooth balanced body with notes of sweetness and low acidity. Cafe Sello Rojo mild roast coffee is freshly roasted and vacuum-sealed at the origin to preserve its freshness, lush aroma, and gourmet rich flavor. Cafe Sello Rojo Colombian roasted coffee can be enjoyed as a breakfast coffee or all day long. Colombia Supremo coffee
- BEHIND THE BEANS: Cafe Sello Rojo 100% Cafe Colombiano is sourced directly mainly from family farms who take pride in their meticulously hand picked coffee beans. Harvested at their peak, Cafe Sello Rojo Colombian roasted coffee beans are pristinely washed and sundried to perfection. Our coffee beans are roasted, grounded and packed at the source, taking artisanal care to achieve Coffee Sello Rojo's coveted EXCELSO grading classification. Columbian Coffee roast
- COFFEE'S PRIME CLIMATE: The Andes green mountains provide the perfect recipe of elevation, soil, and climate to give the Colombian arabica coffee beans that Cafe Sello Rojo Premium Coffee uses in their globally recognized quality. That is why Cafe Sello Rojo medium roast coffee is committed to 100% Colombian coffee, never blended with lower quality coffees. Plus, Cafe Sello Rojo Colombian ground coffee maintains a selectively low inventory to guarantee freshness every time. Columbian coffee
- THE BEST BREW: For the finest Cello Rojo Coffee experience, scoop one leveled tablespoon of Cafe Sello Rojo Columbian coffee ground per small cup of water into your filter. Pour hot (not boiling) water over in uniform, circular movements until fully soaked. To preserve Cafe Sello Rojo ground coffee medium roast supreme fresh aroma, please store in an opaque, airtight container in a cool place, preferably refrigerated. Columbian coffee supremo
- Acidity: Medium Low
- Body: Medium High
- Fragrance: Intense
- Flavor Notes: Impressive character with notes of red wine and sweet caramel
- Note : " Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Colombian Fair Trade Select Keurig Single-Serve K-Cup Pods " will be packaged inside " Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Colombian Select " box
- Medium roast, caffeinated coffee
- Each K-Cup pod is made with 100% Arabica ground coffee and no artificial ingredients
- Fair Trade Certified blend that supports sustainable farming efforts
- Certified Orthodox Union Kosher (U)
- Delicious Columbian Ground Coffee
- Crisp & Complex
- Medium-Dark Roast
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
- offers unparalleled flavor
- Unique taste
- Delicious whole bean roasted
- Our Colombian Supremo is a full-bodied coffee with a mild, almost sweet taste. Unlike other "Colombian blends" our beans are 100% "Supremo," representing the highest grade possible for Colombian beans
- Our One Cup coffee pods are compatible with most Keurig K-Cup 1.0 and 2.0 brewers, as well as Cuisinart, Bunn, iCoffee and other single serve brewers
- Our One Cups are different, made mostly from plant-based renewable resources that offer guilt-free coffee, good until the last drop. Our unique One Cup coffee pod design brings a French Press experience to your single serve coffee brewer
- Our Family's mission for the last 35 years has been to find the finest Arabica varieties, to roast to perfection, to provide the richest most flavorful coffee available at an affordable price, and to improve the lives of each person we influence
- We are not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Keurig and K-Cup are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- Fine Ground Coffee
- 100% Colombian Supremo bean
- Dark Roast
- Kosher certified
- Contains 4, 18-count boxes, for a total of 72 K-Cup pods
- Medium-roast coffee with a distinctively rich full-bodied taste
- 100% pure coffee. Roasted in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Enjoy in any Keurig K-Cup Brewer
- Medium-dark roast coffee with a distinctively rich full-bodied taste
- 100% pure coffee. Roasted in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Interlocking Aroma Seal canister seals tight to lock in freshness
- Made from Mountain Grown beans
- Extremely rich and full bodied Well balanced
- 100% Colombian high altitude grown Arabica beans, primarily sourced from smaller family farms
- Medium roasted, our extra fine grind allows you to make a richer cup of coffee using up to 30% less coffee
- Roasted and packaged in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Kosher certified
- Made from the finest blend of award-winning 100% Colombian beans
- Medium roasted coffee
- Cultivated exclusively at high-altitude in Colombia's rich volcanic soils, beans are harvested at their optimum ripeness
- Winey notes and a rich, elegant aroma with a full-bodied finish
- Kosher certified
- 100% SATISFACTION garantee.Simply click ADD TO CART now and order yours today
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! We are Family Owned and Operated. All of our coffees are certified USDA Organic. 100% chemical and pesticide free. GMO free! We care for our customers and deliver the best quality possible.
- QUALITY: We select only the finest Gourmet Organic Arabica Coffee Beans, roasted in small batches to ensure optimum flavor and freshness for the best tasting cup of coffee!
- FLAVOR: A delicious medium dark roast with full body, mild acidity, and big balanced flavor! Packaged in a premium coffee bag to preserve freshness.
- ORIGIN: Columbia. Whole Bean Arabica Coffee. Certified organic by Americert International.Certifed fair trade by Fair Trade USA.
- • PROFESSIONAL CUPPING NOTES: MEDIUM ROAST | CARAMEL | TOASTED ALMOND | CANE SUGAR | SILKY BODY | NO FLAVORING ADDED
- • At Jo Coffee, we purchase only from the top 2% of all Arabica raw coffee worldwide through direct sourcing and through a dedicated team of coffee cupping experts. We strive for coffee perfection in every hand-crafted artisan roast.
- • • With many thousands of satisfied Amazon coffee customers across the USA, you can also read thousands of customer reviews at our website. Send us your coffee review too! Like it? Look to your right and Share!
- • Jo Coffee is proud to offer USDA Certified Organic Coffee and Fair Trade Certified Coffee. We recognize and give honor to the many small coffee growers around the planet.
- • Click the "Jo Coffee" link just above the price section to see other Jo Coffee sizes and offerings. Check back as more offerings are coming soon!
Colombia is among the top worlds producing coffee countries ranking third after Brazil and Vietnam controlling about 12% of total produce worlds. The nations distinctiveness if highly related to it coffee production and exports. Coffee farming is the main source of employment in the rural areas of Colombia. One of the most renowned exports of coffee in Colombia is the fictitious Juan Valdez. The country specializes mainly in good quality Colombian Peaberry Arabica beans
Colombian volcanica coffee (Columbian Peaberry)
It is a rare, reasonably priced and elite certified Arabica beans. It signifies five percent best beans from very best crops. This transpires that Colombian coffee have good-end grade.
Notable interesting things of the Colombian coffee
Taste of the Colombian coffee
Colombian coffee is a product of a number of different varieties stemmed from many coffee growing areas in the country. This means is almost impossible to get a particular flavor of Colombian coffee independently. Common features of the Colombian coffee
Majority of tasters describe Colombian coffee as: mid silk body, finish and well balanced cup of coffee. The levels of acidity are either high or medium offering a perky and sparkling brew.
- Common notable flavors
- Some traces of the tropical fruits
- Floral notes
- Apples or the red berry flavor
The aromas have a spice hint and have similar properties like citrus fruits.it is easy to drink and a favorite for blending with other flavors produced in other nations.
Type of coffee grown in Colombia
Major coffee types are named after the regions in which they are grown. This include; Manizales, Armenia and Medellin. Medellin supremo is a type of coffee from Medellin with an important specialty. These 3 types of coffee ore usually marketed together under the name MAM an acronym of the 3 areas. In general it has more intense acidity than that produced from the eastern area.
Other types of coffee in Colombia
This coffee unevenly translates to something like inky water. It is locally available in retail shops and streets in Colombia for very little cents and is highly consumed.
Unlike other coffee genres which are popular for their good quality, Tinto is known for identification with the nations culture. It is peoples type of coffee giving a real sense of Colombia cultural experience.
Caturra coffee beans
It is one of the very finest Colombian coffees that originated from Brazil. The have a medium or low body with bright acidity. Their major drawback is that it is prone to lust.
Unlike Caturra coffee, Castillo is resistive to coffee rust. It is generically related to Robusta beans thus putting doubt to its quality. It contains a taste of citric acid with smooth aroma. It is renowned for its single origin and high grade properties.
Conditions for growth for the Colombian coffee
The countries coffee plants conditions for growth in Colombia favors production of great high acid coffee beans. Central region produces rich in flavor, more acidity and heavy bodied beans. Coffee from Bogota is containing low acid yet with a bright brew. That of Bucaramanga is frequently heavy bodied with mild acid and a very rich flavor.
Below are some of favorable conditions for coffee farming in the country;
- Coffee growing regions in Colombia have high elevations up to 6400 feet above MSL.
- The volcanic fertile soils are favorable for coffee growing in the central and mountainous regions.
- The moderate temperatures with the range of about 8- 24ï‚°C symbolize coffee growing regions.
Dry and wet seasons alternate throughout the years since it is a tropical nation giving room to homogenous harvesting twice a year; April to June and September to December sessions.
Processing coffee beans in Colombia
Wet- process method is used for coffee beans processing in Colombia; water is used to separate pulp and the precious coffee bean cherries. This contributes to the clean, fruitier and bright coffee.
Most of coffee producers operate small farms distributed in the Colombian highlands and thus almost impossible to use advanced harvesting mechanism. For this reason coffee is harvested through the grains one by one picking. Though this method is tedious and less advanced, the product is of very high quality.
Regions where coffee is grown in Colombia
Two main regions are known for coffee growing namely; Sierra Nevada highlands of the Santa Marta and Andes Mountain slopes sections traversing the country. Mountainous region in the eastern of the country is small and is bordered by all rounds by Bucaramanga and the Bogota cities. Contrarily the central region is relatively larger and usually referred to as coffee growing Colombian axis.
The Federation of Colombian coffee growers (FNC)
It was developed to carter for coffee farmers interests in the year 1927. It have grown and become the top biggest nonprofit making organization. FNC built a character renown as Juan Valdez in 1959 which is a very successive marketing campaign and leading in the globe. Juan Valdez is popular with the consumers and attracted people to seek Colombian coffee beans.
6 Reasons why Colombian coffee is ranked as the best and distinguished in the world
1. Colombian coffee is purely high grade; less caffeine Arabica coffee and their climate highly favor this variety. Other countries still grow cheap and low quality Robusta alongside the Arabica leaving Colombia as number one finest coffee producer.
2. Coffee production in Colombia is not only an economic activity but also a social cultural activity which the country is most identified with.
3. Formation of the fictions Juan Valdez by FNC ensures proper marketing and sales of this Colombian precious product.
4. Colombia have all the vital important coffee growing requirements that include altitudes of 1200- 1800m above MSL, rich volcano soils, ample rainfall of about 80 inches and frost free areas.
5. Colombia has almost all bean flavors varying with regions. The Colombian cultural coffee landscape provides the most coffee and is located in the vast country center. It includes QuindÃo, Risaralda, Caldas, QuindÃo and valle to the north. Each bean however varies with origin.
6. The harvesting method in Colombia is another factor that contributes to the high end grade of Colombian coffee. It enhances the quality since the coffee grains are picked one by one.
CoffeeCupNews delivers the top Colombian Coffee with daily refreshed reviews and lists of the top selling and rated products. Don’t read old reviews, ours are current and relevant.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-10-19