Best Driftaway Coffees in 2020
- 1 Best Driftaway Coffees in 2020
- 1.1 Driftaway Coffee - Coffee Subscription, Fresh Roasted Whole Bean Coffee, Eco-friendly and Sustainable (7 oz - 3 Months)
- 1.2 Driftaway Coffee - World Explorer's Coffee Sampler Subscription: 1 LB
- 1.3 DriftAway Evelyn Thermal Room Darkening Grommet Unlined Window Curtains Ikat Floral Pattern Set of 2 Panels Each Size 52 Inch by 84 Inch Navy Blue
- 1.4 DriftAway Samantha Door Curtain Thermal Room Darkening Privacy French Door Panel for Patio Sliding Window 1 Rod Pocket Curtain with Bonus Matching Tieback 52 Inch by 72 Inch Plus 1.5 Inch Header Gray
- 1.5 Driftaway Coffees
- 1.6 Additional Products to View
Based in Brooklyn, Driftaway Coffees is a coffee company that has a unique take on the nature of its business. You can opt for a personalized coffee subscription that matches your personal taste profile. This is a great way for you to match your taste according to the type of coffee you drink. After all, your personal taste is all that matters.
- First delivery is tasting kit with 8oz of whole beans.
- Remaining 2 deliveries are 7oz each.
- Freshly roasted, seasonal and sustainable single origin coffee.
- All packages ship in 100% compostable packaging.
- Driftaway Coffee is a sustainability focused coffee roaster, offering coffee subscriptions in an environmentally and socially conscious manner.
- 4 coffees from around the world, with different roast levels. 16 oz total (4 oz per bag)
- Connect with your coffee farmer & contribute to sustainable livelihoods for them.
- Fresh roasted, whole bean, single origin coffee roasted and shipped from Brooklyn, NY
- Includes notes on the origin of each coffee, and the farmers that grew the coffee.
- INCLUDE: 2 printed window treatment panels. Made by 100% Polyester. Feel extremely soft to touch, Imported
- PERFORMANCE: made of innovative triple weave fabric construction (240gsm) to filter the sunlight, leading to better temperature regulation of the room.
- STYLE: Evelyn window panels have a classic aesthetic and feature a Ikat fleur print. Background color is true white. Please be kindly noted that these are unlined drapes, If you want block over 95% light, you can use them with matching blackout liner from our brand, DriftAway.
- HEADER TYPE: Extremely strong silver metal grommets slides easily onto your curtain rod for quick installation. There are 8 grommets in the window treatment header of each panel. Outside diameter of each eyelet is 5.8cm (2.3'') and inside diameter of that is 4cm (1.6''), which perfectly accommodate up to 1.5'' curtain rod.
- CARE INSTRUCTION: Machine Wash Cold, Gentle Cycle, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, cool iron if needed.
- Made by 100% Polyester. Feel extremely soft to touch, Imported
- PACKAGE CONTENT: 1-piece door curtain measuring 52" inches Wide by 72" inches Long +1.5" inches Header at Top and Bottom. It comes with one adjustable matching tieback
- SUPER MATERIAL & STYLE: Made of innovative triple weave fabric construction (240gsm) to filter the sunlight, noise reducing, protect personal privacy, leading to better temperature regulation of the room. Samantha door panel has a classic aesthetic and features a pastel damask print. The Panel looks great in any style of home (traditional, modern, farmhouse).
- ROD POCKET HEADER: 2.5" rod pocket with 1.5 header at top & bottom for adjustable and effortless installment. they are on each end give the curtain a nice fit, and offer you more install options for your needs. The dual rod pockets fit on all standard rod. Not only use as a door curtain, you can also use the curtain as common window curtain drape for your living room, bedroom, family room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, Girls Room, or any other space can use that perfects.
- HASSLE FREE: All the door panels are thread trimmed and pre-ironed. You can easily install them right out of the package with your own rods. 30-day easy return with “Fulfilled By Amazon”, 100% satisfaction guarantee. EASY CARE: Machine Wash Cold, Gentle Cycle, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, cool iron if needed.
Driftaway Coffees was started by Suyog Mody and Anu Menon as a passion project. At that time, they started to fulfill their desires to create and work for something they were passionate about, as well as for the need for great tasting coffee.
Suyog first motive in life was to become an entrepreneur, something that runs in the family. His father as one himself, and like many others in the family, even Suyog wanted to start and own a company. On the other hand, Anu Menon was somewhat of an opposite. Both studied engineering in Georgia Tech and worked together at a digital marketing agency called SapientNitro.
In 2012, both individuals had ample years of experience of working out of college. But while they liked their jobs, they wanted to do something else. They contacted one another to talk about potential ideas and search for answers.
Over the next few years, Suyog and Anu started reading the stories of people they aspire to be and watched a lot of TEDx shows. They wanted to find what they commonly loved. They felt that learning things from people who faced similar issues would help them figure a lot of things out. Also, for this business to bloom they had to quit their well-paying jobs; the idea of failing was very scary. So, they wanted to know about people and how they tried and failed until they succeeded.
Both have been coffee drinkers since their school days. But they did not know much about coffee. When the couple got married, they were gifted a grinder and an espresso machine. It was then when they started buying whole beans for cortados and cappuccinos. Their coffee geekery officially began.
It was in 2012 when Suyog realized the importance of a burr grinder and freshly roasted coffee. They started purchasing fresh coffee beans and began grinding and brewing their daily cups of coffee. After they moved to Brooklyn, they started looking for roasted coffees in the nearby area. But they could not find the quality of roasted coffees they were looking for. So, Suyog Mody and Anu Menon decided to start a company together and test a freshly roasted coffee subscription company.
Why Driftaway Coffees?
Driftaway Coffee is a roaster based in Brooklyn. The company offers personalized coffee plans and subscriptions that connect the customers and their coffee farmer, while also contributing an amount of money for their sustainable livelihood. The company ships a small batch of roasted coffees within six hours of roasting them. Driftaway Coffee also makes it easy for customers to discover their coffee palate and offers ideas and tips on how to brew and prepare better coffee at your own home.
This is a unique program that allows you, the customer, to provide observations, notes, and tips directly to the coffee farmer who has grown and produced the coffee that Driftaway buys from and roasts. Along with some bags of roasted coffee, this feedback is given to the farmers who experience the final results of their hard work.
This feedback program allows you to have a connection with the coffee farmer. It is a true ‘bean-to-cup’ coffee experience that is very beneficial for the farmer.
Driftaway Coffee Regions
Peru Cajamarca Norte
Peruvian coffee is grown in the northern region of Cajamarca and is collected from many small farms on the steep slopes of the Andes Mountains. The quality and the consistency are visually evident when the coffee is inspected on being received. This shows that millers and farmers work together with an expert level of craft and care to produce this coffee.
Ecuador Altos de Marfil AA
This coffee comes from the southern region of Ecuador. A collective coffee grown by 44 coffee farmers, there are three varieties of this coffee – Caturra, Bourbon, and Typica. Bourbon and Typica, which are some of the oldest species of coffee trees, are the majority of the coffee grown in South and Central America. Some of these old trees are replaced by cultivated and newly bred ones like Caturra. The significance of the older varietals is a flavor profile that is extremely rare in South and Central America. The taste of Typica and Bourbon are grown in places like Ecuador and Colombia and is coveted with nostalgia by the people who have spent years in the coffee business.
Brazil Fazenda Mariano
These coffee beans arrive from South America. The origin is so close to the Driftaway Coffees that only a few days pass by that the coffee remains in transport and reaches the company for roasting and shipping. This coffee comes from Brazil and the transportation time is perfect to produce a richly aromatic, delicate and sweet cup of coffee.
Rwanda Kinini Village
While Kenyan and Ethiopian coffees arrive in the US by summers every year, there are many different options as Burundi or Rwanda during the winter months. The shipments are all harvested and shipped for the perfect arrival for the months between January and March. It is interesting to take in the small differences in all the different growing regions. You can expect floral and delicate notes in this coffee from Rwanda while the coffee from Congo has a much syrupy and dense flavor profile.
Driftaway Coffees ship some of the best flavored roasted coffees around the world. The uniqueness of the company is that they keep on updating their flavor profiles, so there is something new for you to taste each month. Or not, if you prefer your regular cup of coffee. The app is also a great addition that helps you manage your coffee profile.
CoffeeCupNews delivers the top Driftaway Coffees with daily refreshed reviews and lists of the top selling and rated products. Don’t read old reviews, ours are current and relevant.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-05-28.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.