Best Espresso Cups in 2023
If you think that choosing an espresso cup is easy, then think again! Choosing the perfect espresso cup is more than might think. Most people are simply happy drinking their shot from a small cup. But there are others that drink their espressos like a ritual. In fact, many caffeine lovers have their own favorite go-to cups that are used only to drink their espressos; any other cup and the coffee do not taste the same.
Espresso cups are quite possibly one of the cutest kitchen accouterment. They lend an authentic feeling of an Italian cafe to your morning coffee routine. They can range from charming and classic to modern and edgy.
- ☕Glass Coffee Cups - 4 Pack 2.5Ounce/80ml clear espresso cups. Premium Double Wall Insulated Glass with Handle. Thermal Insulated Mug, Perfect for Lattes, Cappuccinos, Tea & Beverage. The unique design will make your drink look like it is floating beautifully, suspended-in-air.
- ☕KEEPS BEVERAGES HOT & COLD - Made of heat, condensation-resistant borosilicate glass,Engineered with double-walled insulation to keep your drinks hot or cold longer than traditional glassware. Enjoy hot drinks without burning your hands, or cold drinks without having frostbites on your fingers.
- ☕HANDMADE DOUBLE WALL GLASS COFFEE MUGS - Made of mouth-blown borosilicate-glass, No Lead. Crystal clear, lead-free, espresso glass that is microwave, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher safe. Suitable for daily use and cleans easily.
- ☕THE PERFECT GIFT - Makes a wonderful choice for the coffee, espresso or tea lover in your life no matter the occasion. It’s great for cafes, restaurants, pubs, and home. It can be used as Cappuccino cups, Espresso, Macchiato, Latte, Cold brew, Tea, flower tea, rose tea, jasmine tea. Perfect for cold drinks and ice creams.
- ☕SAFE SHIPMENT GURANTEED: We offer strong packaging for shipping! We take responsibity for any breakage. Your satisfaction is great honor for us, so Wells Glassware provide warranty that if anything goes wrong about the product within 30 days, will replace the item at no cost to you.
- HAVE A COFFEE HOUSE EXPERIENCE - A Simple yet classy design that perfectly fits your espresso maker. Coming with Saucers and the great stacking stand. The walls of the cups are relatively thick, so they retain heat. They have a cafe look that actually makes you feel as though you are in a coffee bar enjoying your brew.
- THIS SET IS VERY MUCH A SPACE SAVER - Porcelain cup/saucer set with a bonus stacking rack to keep the set together, takes the same space as one saucer. It's compact enough to fit in the smallest cabinet or take up very little counter (or table) real estate. If you are a space-saver or have compulsive OCD about keeping your apartment neat and tidy, this is that neat look that you want.
- CUTE RED CUPS - Sweese porcelain cups have industry-favorite traditional contours, and red adds a stylistic touch and soften your mornings. The sleek cups are sure to create a dining experience your guests won't soon forget.
- PRO-GRADE PORCELAIN & SAFE FOR DISHWASHER, MICROWAVE, OVEN AND FREEZER - These Sweese espresso cups are made of durable porcelain, a type of premium LEAD-FREE, chip-resistant and more sturdy than stoneware.
- IDEAL DESIGN FOR EVERYDAY USE - These coffee cups are smart size with 2.5 oz, set of 4, perfect for tasting a single shot of espresso, works great with an espresso machine.
- Super-Cute Size: Set of four 2.5-ounce espresso cups set with espresso spoons, perfect for tasting a double or single shot of espresso, Works great with an espresso machine.
- Premium Material: made of high-quality porcelain/ceramic, lead-free, chip-resistant make them healthy & sturdy for daily use, safe for dishwasher, microwave, oven and freezer.
- Sleek Modern Styling: Exquisite and stackable design with elegant white coloring ideal for various dining environments. Saves space in your kitchen, ideal for espresso machines, Fluted saucers can prevent drinking liquid overflowing during movement.
- GIFT Package: Protectively package is perfect for giving, wedding gift, bridal shower, housewarming Mother's Day, beautiful addition to any cafe, restaurant, pub and definitely to your own home
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: If you purchase our cups for your kitchen, then you will be confident that the product you get is going to stand in the whole life of your kitchen. If you have any issue with our products, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will try our best to find a satisfactory solution for you within 24 hours.
- Size and Volume: 2.08 inches x 1.85 inches tall. 80ml or 3oz capacity. The cup is perfect for sipping tea, coffee or any other hot beverage.
- Material: The coffee cup is made of ceramic with wooden handle.
- Delicate design: The Japanese handmade tea cups have a exquisite style and design. Tea cups sit lightly in the hand, they can bring you a feeling of delight while enjoying tea or coffee.
- Occasions: These tea cups are suitable for office, study, balcony or in your garden and are ideal for tea or coffee lovers.
- Notice: Hand-wash only, please do not put it in the dishwasher.
- Set of 2 handmade, double-wall thermo mugs, each mug boasting a unique curvature that holds 5.4 ounces. JoyJolt’s unique double walled glasses are designed to suspends drinks within an inner wall for an engaging optical effect
- Made of heat and condensation-resistant borosilicate glass, which is stronger and more durable than common glass that gives a smooth finish and a crystal clear look. Keeps your liquid hot while keeping your hands cool.
- Ships in an elegant colored printed box that is perfect for gift giving. Give that someone special in your life something that they will definitely enjoy
- Beautiful addition to any cafe, restaurant, pub and definitely to your own home. Can be used for Capucinno cups, Lungo cups, Macchiato, Latte, Espresso cups, Demitasse cups, Tea, smoothie and juice.
- Our espresso mug is made of high quality borosilicate-glass, Safe for dishwasher and microwave use
Why do perfect espresso cups matter?
Most people think that it does not really matter which coffee cups they use to drink their coffee. But, it should be remembered that different coffee varieties need different types of cups. Every cup has an influence on the flavor of your daily brew. You spend a lot of money and time to purchase the best espresso and roast machine. Do you really want to put it in a cup that will decrease its great flavor? This act is not acceptable at all!
It should be noted that the cup will not change the taste of your espresso completely. It will just make a slight difference between the Italian way of espresso coffee brewing and a plain espresso.
Buying Guide: Espresso Cups
Wine lovers around the world have their own set of glasses. So, what is there to stop a coffee drinker from keeping separate cups for their favorite espresso beverages. Remember these tips below when you are out shopping for espresso cups:
Is the glass suitable for hot drinks?
Ultimately, the espresso glass you purchase should be able to hold hot drinks. If the glass is not made for hot beverages, it could break into pieces and the hot coffee will burn your hands. The glass should be strong enough to hold hot drinks.
Does it allow you to hold it in a safe manner?
A safe espresso cup should be fitted with a handle so that you can hold it with ease. A cup without a handle is no cup at all! Without any handle, you will not be able to grab the cup without your hands scorching at the tough of the hot sides.
Should the espresso cup have thick sides?
You should always go for espresso cups that have thick sides. Cups with thick sides ensure that the coffee remains isolated and allows it to remain hot for a longer period of time. Additionally, the thicker the sides are, the stronger your cup is going to b.
Will you be able to place the cup on a saucer or table?
You need to make sure that you do not purchase a cup that has a narrow bottom and a wide top. If yes, then the cup might topple and fall if moved.
What is the best material for an espresso cup?
Porcelain is commonly used to make espresso cups. It is heavy and thick enough to isolate the espresso and can easily handle the heat. In today’s time, coffee restaurants and shops are using shot glasses to serve espressos. This allows the customers to see the Crema and dark color better. If you want to buy these glasses, make sure that they can handle hot drinks.
Best Espresso Cups
Some of our favorite espresso cups in the market are:
Konitz Coffee Bar Espresso Cups
This set is packed with four espresso demitasses and saucers, the kind that you will see in most European coffee shops and caf’s. The cups can easily hold hot espresso and the plates are large enough to accommodate a coffee spoon and some sugar cubes as well.
The cups and saucers are made of porcelain, which is dishwasher- and microwave-safe. With plain white color, no fancy patterns, and no logos, the cups are elegant in their simplicity. Less is more, according to the brand.
Espresso Cups and Saucers by Bruntmor
This pack offered by Bruntmor contains four espresso cups and saucers. The cups are designed to handle hot espresso shots and are made of high-quality and sturdy ceramic with a texture-less and classic white finish.
The cups and saucers can be used easily in dishwashers and microwaves. It is also budget-friendly and great for everyday use.
Bodum Pavina Espresso Cups
Bodum is a brand that is known to manufacture heat-resistant and high-quality glassware. Apart from the range of French presses, teapots and milk frothers, the brand has also started manufacturing espresso cups. Each cup in the pack is double-walled, which is a massive nod to regular espresso drinkers.
The double-walled cups keep your beverages hot for a longer time and are scratch-resistant. They are also be used in a microwave and dishwasher. The designing is done very cleverly and has a layer of air between the glass walls to prevent you from burning your fingers.
JoyJolt Savor Espresso Mugs
If you are looking for a double-walled espresso cup that eliminates the fear of burning your fingers, you can go for the JoyJolt Savor espresso mugs. These mugs are fitted with a handle so that you can drink your hot cup of espresso without scalding your fingers.
Each cup has a capacity of 5.4 ounces, thereby making them perfect for people who enjoy a larger dose of coffee. The set contains two cups that are made of condensation-, heat- and shock-resistant borosilicate glass.
Farnworth and Lloyd Espresso Cups
If you are a fan of everything avant-garde, you can try out espresso cups by Farnworth and Lloyd. These cups are equipped to handle normal espressos and fitted with handles. The brand ensures that the cups are made of double-walled glass and will keep the heat inside the drink itself.
The whole set comes in a wide range of colors that will match your kitchen’s d’cor scheme like dark red, silver, and black finishes.
A great espresso cup will greatly elevate your experiences while drinking some fine-tuned espresso coffee. Of course, you can choose whatever cup you want, but be sure to research before deciding on one.
CoffeeCupNews delivers the top Espresso Cups on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2023-09-25.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.