Best Harney and Sons Tea in 2020
- 1 Best Harney and Sons Tea in 2020
- 1.1 Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea, 50 Tea Bags
- 1.2 Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea Tin - Black Tea with Orange & Sweet Clove - 2.67 Ounces, 30 Sachets
- 1.3 Harney & Sons Paris, Black Tea, 20 Sachets
- 1.4 Harney & Sons Assorted Tea Bag Sampler 42 Count With Honey Crystal Packs Great for Birthday, Hostess and Co-worker Gifts
- 1.5 Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice, 50 Sachets
- 1.6 Harney & Sons Victorian London Fog Tea – Black Tea with Citrus, Vanilla and Lavender – 30 Tea Sachets, 2.67 Ounces
- 1.7 Harney & Sons Caffeinated Hot Cinnamon Sunset Black Tea with Orange and Cloves Tin, 20 Count, Pack of 3
- 1.8 Harney & Sons Cup of Tea Variety Pack of 4 - Hot Cinnamon Spice, English Breakfast, Paris, Earl Grey Supreme
- 1.9 Harney & Sons Green Tea with Coconut, Ginger and Vanilla, 30 Sachets, 2.67 oz (75 g)
- 1.10 Harney & Sons Earl Grey Imperial Tea Tin - Fine Black Tea with Natural Bergamot - 2.35 Ounces, 30 Sachets
- 1.11 Harney and Sons Tea
- 1.11.1 Types of Harney and Sons Tea
- 1.11.2 Why Should you Buy Harney and Sons Tea?
- 1.12 Additional Products to View
Harney & Sons Tea was founded on a commitment to deliver customers the finest quality tea possible. It is not only the Harney mission to deliver quality tea products to their customers, but also to educate the world of tea history and taste. Harney and Sons Tea has made a lot of groundbreaking innovations in the market. They have produced a lot of Unique Tea flavors that are in high demand in the market.
- An assertive blend of black teas, three types of cinnamon, orange peel, and sweet cloves (no sugar added)
- This tea is one of our most flavorful (and popular), combining orange with cinnamon and cloves
- Each box contains 50 teabags
- Our most popular flavored tea worldwide, Hot Cinnamon Spice is an assertive blend of black teas, three types of cinnamon, orange peel, and sweet cloves. No
- Our elegant tin makes a perfect gift for anyone on your list.
- Tin contains 30 sachet of tea. Tea sachets are the perfect marriage of loose tea quality and tea bag convenience.
- Contains caffeine
- This is part of our Historic Royal Palaces line of teas. Historic Royal Palaces is an independent charity that looks after the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace, the Banqueting House, Kensington Palace, Kew Palace and Hillsborough Castle.
- Delicious blend created in homage to Paris
- Fruity black tea with vanilla and caramel flavors, and a hint of lemony Bergamot
- Medium body
- It can be enjoyed on its own or with milk and sugar
- Harney & Sons Tea Bag Sampler 42 Count With Honey Crystal Packs
- Each Sampler Contains 3 Individually Wrapped Tea Bags of Each Featured Tea and 3 Packets of Honey Crystals
- Featured Flavors: Hot Cinnamon Spice, English Breakfast, Lemon Herbal, Egyptian Chamomile, Decaf Earl Grey, Organic Peppermint, Earl Grey Supreme, Raspberry Herbal, Decaf Ceylon, Organic Green with Citrus and Ginkgo, Ceylon & India, Organic Citron Green, Paris, and Japanese Sencha
- Great for Gifts, Tea Parties, Offices, or at Home
- Sample Them All and Find Your Favorites (Flavors May Vary Due to Seasonality)
- HOT CINNAMON SPICE - This tea is one of our most flavorful (and popular), combining black tea, three types of cinnamon, orange peel, and sweet cloves.
- CAFFEINATED TEA - Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice is a caffeinated and medium bodied tea; yet it fills your mouth with a mélange of spices
- AROMA - Hot Cinnamon Spice tea has a very strong aroma of spices and citrus.
- BLACK TEA - China black is the base of this tea so the leaves are dark brown - there are pieces of cinnamon bark and orange peel covered with cinnamon dust
- 50 TEA SACHETS - Bag of 50 tea sachets
- HARNEY & SONS – Victorian London Fog Tea originated during the Victorian era. It can be enjoyed with steamed milk or plain.
- VICTORIAN LONDON FOG - Features black tea with hints of vanilla and lavender blended with bergamot.
- FLAVORS - Much like the aroma, the sweet notes of vanilla come through with undertones of bergamot and lavender.
- AROMA - Sweet, citrus and floral notes.
- HISTORIC ROYAL PALACES - Packaged in a Beautiful Tin – Contains 30 tea sachets.
- Caffeinated Hot Cinnamon Sunset Black Tea with Cinnamon, Orange Peel, and Sweet Cloves
- Each Tin Contains 20 Tea Sachets - Pack of 3 Tins (Total 60 sachets)
- Enjoy this Assertive Medium Bodied Tea Combining Orange with Natural Cinnamon and Cloves
- Delicious Hot or Cold
- Packaged in a Beautiful Tin - Make a Perfect Party Favor
- HARNEY & SONS - Harney & Sons Cup of Tea Variety Pack of 4
- HOT CINNAMON SPICE - Hot Cinnamon Spice is an assertive blend of caffeinated black teas, three types of cinnamon, orange peel, and sweet cloves. Tin of 20 Tea Sachets
- ENGLISH BREAKFAST - English Breakfast contains full leaf black teas from Ceylon and Kenya. Tin of 20 Tea Sachets
- PARIS - Paris is a fruity black tea with vanilla and caramel flavors, and a hint of lemony Bergamot. Tin of 20 Tea Sachets
- EARL GREY SUPREME - For the Earl Grey connoisseur, this blend uses a higher grade of tea with the addition of Silver Tips. Tin of 20 Tea Sachets
- Green Tea with Coconut, Ginger & Vanilla,
- Tin of 30 Sachets
- Green tea with a twist of Thai
- Exotic combination of green teas, coconut, ginger, vanilla and lemongrass
- EXCELLENT FLAVOR AND AROMA - Harney & Sons Earl Grey Imperial is a blend of fine, black teas rich in natural Bergamot.
- CAFFEINATED BREW - Earl Grey Imperial is a caffeinated medium bodied tea lightened by the addition of oolong tea.
- 30 SACHETS - Inside the 2.35-ounce classic tin are 30 sachets of tea.
- GREAT PRESENT IDEA - With its appealing packaging, this tea tin makes a great present for family and friends.
- HIGH-QUALITY TEA - Harney & Sons aim to deliver the most excellent quality tea possible. Enjoy your quality tea made with quality ingredients.
Harney and Sons Tea
Harney and Sons were founded 34 years ago in Salisbury, Connecticut by John Harney. John Harney started the company in his basement in 1983. He started making tea and serving them to inn guests. Upon discovering that the guests were coming back for more tea, Harney decided to go into full-time tea making.
This singular action led to Harney starting the company that has now become a global company that serves tea to millions of people around the world. The company’s headquarters also sits on a large 90,000 square feet in Millerton, New York, with over 200 employees.
The Company is still family owned and is being managed by John Harney’s Sons who preserve the legacy of professional tea making by John Harney. Harney and Sons have been offering top quality to its customers for many years and have no intention of stopping anytime soon.
Harney and Sons Tea has made a lot of groundbreaking innovations in the market. They have produced a lot of Unique Tea flavors that are in high demand in the market.
Here is a few detailed information about Harney and Sons Tea, Harney and Sons Tea products available on the market, and why you should consider buying Harney and Sons Tea, and known side effects of drinking Harney and Sons Tea.
Types of Harney and Sons Tea
Harney and Sons have a lot of tea on the market available for purchase, but here are the commonly known Harney and Sons tea products in the market;
Harney and Sons Organic Tea with Coconut
John Harney started making organic tea many years ago because he thought that people loved it. It has since then become a signature of Harney and Sons, knowing that their customers prefer organic tea to normal tea, they made this product. This organic tea is a blend of Organic Tea and Coconut and is one of the very unique flavors in their tea line.
The Organic tea with coconut comes in a glass bottle for easy storage, and it also combines ginger, coconut, vanilla, and lemongrass. It is best served with hot tea.
HRP Victorian London Fog
This is another special tea on the Harney and Sons tea line. It can be said to be among the special ones as it won an award in the customer creation contest organized by Harney and Sons Tea. The tea is an Earl Grey tea. Earl grey tea originated during the Victorian Era and has since then gained ground among tea flavors around the world. The tea was inspired by the then British prime minister, Earl Grey.
It comes in a well-designed tin that is easily noticeable anywhere. It is sweetened with cinnamon and made to give you that taste of earl grey tea.
Hot Cinnamon Spice
Harney and Sons decided to make a very unique flavor of tea, and they came up with the Cinnamon Spice. If you love that unique taste of Cinnamon then the Hot Cinnamon Spice is the right choice for you. T
The product comes with 50 bags of Cinnamon spiced teabags, with one bonus Egyptian Chamomile, 1 Green Citrus Gingko, 1 Decaff Earl Grey equalling 53 bags of tea in total. It takes less than 5 minutes for a hot Cinnamon spice to dissolve completely and mix with hot water.
Why Should you Buy Harney and Sons Tea?
Harney and Sons Tea comes with a lot of benefits to its customers. Here are a few benefits of drinking Harney and Sons tea;
Their Tea Don’t Cost Much
Harney and Sons tea offers the cheapest tea on the block. You can easily get Harney and Sons tea when you want because it is pocket-friendly. If you are looking for a tea that is not expensive and offers quality, then you are looking for Harney and Sons Tea. With their customers in mind, they decided to make quality tea available at the lowest price possible.
Harney and Sons tea is very easy to use. Harney and sons sell tea in the form of tea bags, all you need to do is put do the tea bags in water and wait, and you have your healthy cup of tea. Portability is another benefit of purchasing their tea. You can easily carry the number of teabags you feel will be enough for you in your purse or bag. This also means that you can get tea for your guests at any time without having to bother about running down to the tea shop to get tea for them.
Harney and Sons offer a unique flavor of the tea. John Harney in his early tea blending days was known to make varieties of tea, giving the tea a very uniquely flavored touch. This was the reason many of the guests he prepared tea for kept returning for more tea. This quality has been kept and has been passed on to Harney’s Sons. Today, Tea lovers like to experiment with their tea by flavoring their tea especially, so Harney and Sons have decided to make different flavors of tea for their customers.
Harney and Sons Tea comes with a lot of health benefits. Unlike another tea brand out there, Harney and Sons decided to make their tea with plenty of health benefits. Their Cinnamon tea helps to fight against fungi and bacteria in the body. Their tea has natural elements that aid the body in fighting cold and flu. Tea is popularly known to aid weight loss, and Harney and Sons Tea is no exception. Aside from all these health benefits, Harney and Sons Tea can help to reduce inflammation in the body, and also work as a natural pain reliever.
Side Effects of Harney and Sons Tea
Even though Harney and Sons Tea are made with natural ingredients, they may have side effects. Commonly known side effects that come with drinking tea may include:
- Nausea in rare cases
It is advised that before you decide to start taking Harney and Sons Tea for medical use, you should consult with your doctor.
CoffeeCupNews delivers the top Harney and Son Teas with daily refreshed reviews and lists of the top selling and rated products. Don’t read old reviews, ours are current and relevant.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-09-22.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.