Best High Brew Coffees in 2022
- 1 Best High Brew Coffees in 2022
- 1.1 High Brew Coffee, Cold Brew, Double Espresso, 8 Fl Oz Can (Pack of 12) - Packaging May Vary
- 1.2 KIRKLAND SIGNATURE Signature Cold Brew Colombian Coffee 12 Cans /11 Fl Ounce Net Wt 132 Fl Ounce
- 1.3 RISE Brewing Co. | Original Black Nitro Cold Brew Coffee | Sugar and Gluten-Free, Vegan | Organic & Non-GMO | Low Acidity | 7 fl. oz. Cans (12 Pack)
- 1.4 Wandering Bear Extra Strong Organic Cold Brew Coffee On Tap, Straight Black, 96 fl oz - Smooth, Unsweetened, Shelf-Stable, and Ready to Drink
- 1.5 High Brew Coffee, Coffee Cold Brew Black Bold, 8 Fl Oz, 4 Pack
- 1.6 Best High Brew Coffees in 2022
- 1.7 Additional Products to View
High Brew Coffee is a brand that offers a wide variety of cold-brewed and flavored or sweetened milk iced coffees in ready-to-drink cans. The coffee is made from Fair Trade Arabica coffee beans. Some of these coffees are sweetened using stevia and sugar. High Brew coffees are bold and smooth in taste without any bitterness.
- The original formula: simple and strong but never bitter. High Brew Coffee Double Espresso gets its great, smooth taste and natural jolt of caffeine from high-quality Arabica coffee beans and reduced fat milk, and is lightly sweetened with natural sugar.
- High Brew Coffee Double Espresso goes down smooth, thanks to our low-acidity brew, while delivering a natural caffeine boost to carry you through long days or late nights. We brew only the best beans, for a great tasting, lightly sweetened coffee drink.
- Lightly sweetened and never bitter, you can pop a can of our High Brew Coffee Double Espresso in your backpack, briefcase, gym bag, or desk drawer. Enjoy it straight from the can or pour it over ice; whether you're on the go, or taking a coffee break.
- Why wait in line or wrestle with an espresso machine or coffee maker in the morning when you can grab a can of High Brew Cold Brew Coffee? We use real, high-quality coffee beans, no heat & plenty of time. You might be in a rush, but this cold brew wasn't.
- Our Cold Brew Coffee is great for travel, or when you don't want to make a mug of coffee on your own. Stock your shelves with all our flavors: Double Espresso, Salted Caramel, Mexican Vanilla, Dark Chocolate Mocha, Black & Bold, & Creamy Cappuccino.
- Colombian coffee
- Size 11 floz
- Cold brew coffee
- 12 Cans
- CLEAN ENERGY - RISE Original Black Coffee contains 180mg (~2 espresso shots) of naturally occurring caffeine, providing a long-lasting, great-tasting, additive-free boost. Enjoy straight from the environmentally conscious, recyclable can or over ice
- DIET FRIENDLY - Sugar-free and 0 calories, our Nitro Cold Brew is loved by followers of paleo, vegan (dairy free), keto, low-acid and raw food diets
- HIGHEST QUALITY - Our award-winning coffee starts by cold brewing USDA ORGANIC coffee beans from Peru, which makes RISE 70% less acidic than conventional hot brews
- REFRESHINGLY SMOOTH - This award winning nitrogen-infused cold brew coffee is made with purified water and organic coffee, nothing else
- CONVENIENT - RISE Cold Brew cans are the perfect grab and go option for those in a hurry. Our coffee needs no refrigeration, but is BEST SERVED COLD
- DELICIOUS, SMOOTH COLD BREW COFFEE: Coffee shop quality cold brew coffee at the push of a button. Suprisingly smooth. We are pretty sure this is the best cold brew coffee on the market; so sure, that we guarantee your 100% satisfaction with all of our products. Just get in touch!
- STAYS FRESH AFTER OPENING: Our packaging is designed to keep your cold brew fresh for up to 30 days after you tap the box by keeping air and light away from your cold brew.
- ORGANIC, HEALTHY, CLEAN LABEL: Just organic Arabica coffee beans and filtered water. Sugar-free, dairy-free, no unnecessary ingredients or additives. Paleo, Whole30, Keto, and whatever-lifestyle-is-in-trend compliant (unless there’s an anti-coffee lifestyle in the future, but who would do that to themselves? Not you).
- EXTRA STRONG: Our cold brew has 150 mg of caffeine per 6 oz. serving. That’s two espresso shots right there. And you get about 16 glasses of cold brew in the 96oz box.
- SHELF-STABLE: Our cold brew can be kept at room temperatures until after you open it. This means you can buy in bulk and store it.
- High Brew Coffee Coffee - Ready To Drink - Black And Bold - Dairy Free
- High Brew Coffee
- High Brew Coffee, Coffee Cold Brew Black Bold
Best High Brew Coffees in 2022
About High Brew Coffee
High Brew Coffee was founded by David Smith who also co-founded Sweet Leaf Tea. He worked tirelessly for 13 years in order to make his small tea firm huge. However, he sold this firm in 2011.
Smith discovered how cold-brewed coffee can feel really refreshing in warm nights. During his adventures with his wife on the open seas, both David and Elizabeth stayed alert by drinking cold brew coffee that had natural caffeine and was bold and smooth in taste. This was when Smith got the idea for High Brew Coffee and this was how this company was born.
High Brew Coffee was established in 2014. The company offers different flavors of cold brew coffees that have low calories. All these coffees are made from 100% natural Direct Trade Arabica coffee beans.
These coffees are cold brewed over time without using any heat. This is why every batch of High Brew Coffee is bold and smooth in taste and packed with natural energy and very less sugar. High Brew Coffee comes in a ready-to-drink can that you can just buy and drink.
How is High Brew Coffee brewed?
High Brew coffees are made from 100% natural Direct Trade Arabica coffee beans using the cold-brew process without any heat. This is why they have a natural flavor without the acidity that is found in regular coffees brewed traditionally.
Additionally, due to this High Brew coffees have more antioxidants, double caffeine, and relatively less acid. High Brew coffees are delicious, refreshing, and have low sugar. These coffees are brewed in the following way:
- Premium beans: High Brew Coffee selects the finest coffee beans from Colombia.
- Roast: The coffee beans are then roasted in a light-medium roast, which enhances their natural taste.
- Grind: The coffee beans are then coarsely ground for a cleaner post-brewing filtration procedure.
- Soak: After this, the coffee grounds are soaked in filtered water and ambient temperature for several hours. In this process, no heat is used.
- Patience: Instead of heat, time extracts the natural flavors from the coffee beans. This provides High Bew Coffee a smooth, bold, and sweet taste that is not bitter.
- Filter: The coffee grounds are then filtered, which provides double caffeine and less acidity to the coffee as compared to conventional hot brew coffee.
- Finish: In the end, they mix natural cane sugar, natural flavor, and reduced-fat milk as per the flavor of the coffee.
After this, the High Brew Coffee is ready!
Different types of High Brew Coffee
All High Brew coffee flavor options are delicious and smooth, such as Mexican Vanilla, Double Espresso, Salted Caramel, Toasted Coconut Latte, Bourbon Vanilla Latte, Black & Bold, Creamy Cappuccino + Protein, Milk Chocolate + Protein, and Dark Chocolate Mocha.
Apart from these, High Brew Coffee also offers 3x caffeine or triple shot flavors. As the name suggests, these flavors have three times the level of caffeine in one cup of cold coffee. These flavors include Espresso Triple Shot, Vanilla Bean Triple Shot, and Black Triple Shot. You can try any of these high brew coffees as per your taste.
CoffeeCupNews delivers the top High Brew Coffee with daily refreshed reviews and lists of the top selling and rated products. Don’t read old reviews, ours are current and relevant.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2022-01-19.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.