Best Honduran Coffee in 2021
- 1 Best Honduran Coffee in 2021
- 1.1 Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC, Organic Honduran Marcala Coffee, Medium Roast, Whole Bean, 2 Pound Bag
- 1.2 Cafe Oro Coffee From Honduras 16 oz Ground Coffee
- 1.3 Clean Coffee Co Honduran El Jaguar, Dark Roast Whole Bean Coffee, 12 Ounce Bag, Single-Origin, Toxin-Free, Rich In Antioxidants, Low Acid, Smooth Taste
- 1.4 Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC, Organic Honduran Marcala Coffee Pods, Medium Roast, 72 Count
- 1.5 Cafe Molido:Coffee El Indio Extra Fuerte | Ground Strong Coffee From Honduras | 16 individual bags total of 1 ounce each | Guaranteed Best Coffee 100% Customer Satisfaction (Single)
- 1.6 Crazy Fresh Honduran Santa Rosa SHG Whole Bean Coffee - Medium Full City Roast, 2 lbs - Delicious Smooth Rich Flavor with No Bitter Taste - Makes an Amazing Cold Brew Coffee, Light Blonde Roast
- 1.7 Ground Coffee, Honduran Medium Roast Grounds, Best Coffee, Locally Roasted with Rich and Strong Beans, 12 ounce, Two Bucks
- 1.8 Light-Medium Roast El Corazon Honduran Whole Bean Coffee by Brickhouse Coffee Co. – 12 Ounce Bag
- 1.9 24 Count - Van Houtte Honduras Extra Bold Coffee K Cup For Keurig K-Cup Brewers Velvety & Woodsy flavor (Net Wt. 10.16 oz)
- 1.10 Honduran Harmonies
- 1.11 Honduras Coffee
- 1.11.1 Tasting of Honduras coffee
- 1.11.2 Conditions for coffee growing in Honduras
- 1.11.3 Processing Honduras coffee
- 1.11.4 Regions where coffee is grown in Honduras
- 1.11.5 Main features of coffee growing in Honduras
- 1.11.6 Coffee and tourism in Honduras
- 1.11.7 Contribution of coffee to the economy
- 1.11.8 Why the wonderful taste
- 1.11.9 Challenges facing coffee growing in Honduras
- 1.12 Additional Products to View
The coffee is well known for fruit like flavors with light and wonderful sweetness that live your mouth watering. The coffee is well produced by washing. Cold nights at some regions contribute to delay cherry ripening giving the wonderful sweet tastes.
- USDA Organic
- Coffee is roasted in our environmentally friendly coffee roaster.
- AVAILABLE IN WHOLE BEAN AS 12 OZ, 2 LB, and 5 LB Bags.
- Bold Body, Medium Roast
- Cafe Oro Coffee From Honduras 16 oz Ground Coffee
- Cafe Oro known as the Golden Coffee
- Delicious Smooth Blend
- Contains 1 - 12 Ounce Bag of CLEAN COFFEE CO Honduran El Jaguar, Dark Roast Whole Bean Coffee
- FREE OF 150+ TOXINS, MOLD & AGRICHEMICALS - Not your average cup of Joe, our coffee provides both functional and nutritional benefits while delivering a pure bold flavor without the bitter taste
- HONDURAN COFFEE BEAN - Hand-picked, hand-washed, sun-dried to perfection, rich in antioxidants, low acid, smooth taste
- RICH IN ANTIOXIDANT CGA - Our coffee contains the antioxidant CGA that detoxifies your body and helps fight off disease
- SMOOTH AND MELLOW TASTE, LOW IN ACID - Naturally low acid without any treatment process for great taste without the digestive issues. PRO TIP: Try adding 1.5-2x the standard recommended amount for a stronger cup!
- THIS ORGANIC HONDURAN MARCALA COFEE IS BOLD AND BRIGHT with Notes of Chocolate, Lemon, and Walnut. A smooth and sugary-sweet delight with an acidic lemon wedge finish!
- USDA ORGANIC CERTIFIED, FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED. Medium Roast with a Bold Body. Single-Origin from La Pas, Marcala, Honduras. Bourbon, Typica, Cataui, Caturra Varietals. Washed and Solar/Mechanically Dried.
- ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE is OU Kosher Certified and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in the USA. Our Coffee is Roasted on Loring (tm) Smart Roasters to Reduce Our Carbon Footprint and Provide Superior Flavor.
- FRESH ROASTED COFFEE PODS ARE RECYCLABLE/COMPOSTABLE. Fresh Roasted Coffee Nitrogen Flushes Every Coffee Pod to Keep Your Coffee at its Freshest.
- 100% ARABICA COFFEE AVAILABLE IN 18 Count or 72 Count Single-Serve Cups Compatible with K-Cup Brewers including 2.0 Machines.
- CAFÉ MOLIDO EL INDIO: ground coffee from Honduras, produced with best-harvested grains of coffee.
- THE SMOOTHEST COFFEE YOU COULD EVER HAVE: Café El Indio has an irresistible flavor and aRoma. Has an intense dark color when brewed. It is surprisingly smooth and not bitter like many dark coffees.
- TAKE YOUR COFFEE EVERY MORNING AND SAVE TIME: Café El Indio comes with 16 individual plastic bags with 1 ounce each.
- GUARANTEED BEST COFFEE 100% Customer Satisfaction
- ROASTED FRESH COFFEE BEANS – We source the finest tasting beans and meticulously roast them in Michigan to perfection in small batches while maintaining maximum freshness and flavor and delivering it to you as soon as possible
- SMOOTH RICH FLAVOR WITH NO BITTER AFTERTASTE – Carefully sourced from the finest Honduran Santa Rosa SHG beans; Light roasted smooth, amazing aroma, no bitter aftertaste, low acid and earthy scent; With notes of chocolate, with a crisp, bright vibrant flavor
- PERFECT COLD BREW COFFEE BEANS – You will love making this as a cold brew coffee; Smooth, rich and aromatic with a cold clean refreshing flavor; Always clean finishing with no bad aftertaste
- OBSESSED WITH DELICIOUS FRESH COFFEE – We only use a premium bag with a special valve to maintain freshness so your coffee will always taste fresh and smooth every morning
- GOURMET TASTE WITH ALL BREWING METHODS – Delicious refreshing flavor when made with all coffee machines, cold brew coffee makers, drip machines, espresso makers, French Press, Aeropress, Chemex/pour overs, and glass siphons
- ✔️FILL YOUR FUEL - Whether you need to start your day with a kick or get an afternoon burst, Two Bucks coffee grounds are roasted to be enjoyed as is. Fill your caffeine fix with these Honduras coffee beans & keep your day alive!
- ✔️HONDURAS BROUGHT TO YOU - Our coffee beans come from Honduras and have notes of caramel and chocolate, and have light notes of fruits and berries. We guarantee you will enjoy the taste from this country!
- ✔️LOCALLY ROASTED - We roast and grind our beans in the heart of American, Cincinnati, Ohio. Enjoy the local taste wherever you are.
- ✔️OUR QUALITY - We have partnered with a team of dedicated individuals who have conducted years of research and development to sustainably source the highest-quality coffee beans from around the world.
- ✔️FAMILY OWNED - Two Bucks Coffee is a family owned business. We operate under the belief that if you surround yourself with good people, good things will follow. Our goal is to provide the highest quality coffee that makes you want to keep coming back for more.
- 12 oz Bag of Our Delicious El Corazón Coffee Beans
- Nutty and sweet Overtones, Make this Light to Medium Roast Coffee Perfect Any Time of Day
- Direct Trade Whole Coffee Beans, Ready to be Ground
- 100% Arabica Well Balanced for a Perfectly Satisfying Cup
- Van Houtte Honduras Extra Bold Coffee K Cup For Keurig K-Cup Brewers
- 24 Count in retail box
- offers a soft aroma, delicate acidity and intense body with delightfully sweet and woodsy notes
- Offers the ease of making coffee 1 cup at a time
Coffee farming in the nation of Honduras has been closely related to its history. Though it does not rank top in coffee production, Honduras is one of the countries producing delicious coffee beans that appeal to most of the worlds population. One of the factors hindering the country to export more coffee is absence of means to ship their coffee efficiently to other parts of the world. The fact that the country sometimes consumes up to ninety percent of their coffee makes people wonder whether they just want to enjoy their homely great value coffee domestically.
The country mainly practices small scale coffee growing with over 100,000 coffee growers. The country exports about six million coffee bags each every year.
Tasting of Honduras coffee
Though flavor varies with region, common ones are caramel and darker hints with light notes characterized by berries and tropical fruit hints. Sweet chocolaty flavors have also been associated with Honduras coffee beans.
Conditions for coffee growing in Honduras
Coffee growing regions in Honduras are characterized by high altitudes, rich volcanic soils and great weather: morning sunshine and afternoon rainfall. The temperatures are moderate which favors the cultivation of good quality coffee.
The country is prone to hurricanes that damage very high amounts of the crop. Another factor that faces coffee growers is roya, a coffee disease that affects the leaves- fungi like.
Processing Honduras coffee
Wet processing is popular in Honduras as opposed to dry processing. This process involves washing coffee beans using water to forcefully remove the cherry and then dries the beans. The method produce coffee with a lot of wonderful favors though it effects the environment since a lot of water is needed. After washing the coffee is graded depending on the altitude of where it was grown.
Regions where coffee is grown in Honduras
This region lies in the south west region of the country. The climate is warmer and contains a lot of humidity which favors wet washing. The altitudes vary from 1100 to 1400 meters above sea level. The beans grown in this region are fruitier like with unique chocolaty aroma and profound sweetness.
The region lies along the western zone of the Honduras with elevations ranging from1000- 1500 meters above sea level. This region beans are known for their sweet flavor with hints of chocolaty and citrus or caramel notes.
The region highest altitudes are 1600 meter with cold nights which are believed to delay cherry ripening giving the coffee from this region a more enhanced fruiter and sweet taste. The coffees from this region in Honduras are revered for their flavor tastes with strong and numerous fruits notes.
It is located southern of Honduras nation with elevation of about 1400 meters above the sea level. The region is popular for receiving awards for their coffee production recently. Coffee beans from this region are characterized by sweetness with apple, blueberries, peaches, and notes of subtle jasmine.
The region is gifted with high altitudes of about 1500 meters above MSL. Major flavors of the coffee grown here are hints of berries and fruits with the most composite flavor. The region is east from Copan.
This region is in Honduras center with elevations of about 1000- 1500 meters above mean sea level. The coffee beans grown in this region have citrus hints, low acidity, with a sweet flavor.
Main features of coffee growing in Honduras
The major method of coffee beans processing is washing where natural processing is not common owing to it humid conditions.
Apricot, chocolate, berries; tropical fruits and caramel are the major flavors of Honduras coffee.
The average elevation of coffee growing is around 1500 meters above sea level.
Seventy percent of coffee farms in Honduras are managed by small families and have an area of less than two hectares.
Temperature varies with elevation and region with them varying from 16 degrees Celsius to 20 degrees Celsius.
The country is less fertile than other countries that grow coffee in America for instance Guatemala which has rich ash volcanic soils.
The main variety grown is Arabica: Caturra, Pacas, typica, Bourbon and Catuai.
Coffee and tourism in Honduras
Coffee plantations in Honduras are characterized by beautiful scenarios. Visitors are welcomed to view their coffee firms and processing procedures. Vast percentage of the Honduras coffee is grown under the cover of tree shades and other plants like bananas. The shade provide additional source of income. Coffee grown under the shading is popular for having the best tastes with less strong acids giving the consumers a special unique tasting cup of coffee.
Contribution of coffee to the economy
High coffee beans producing have attributed to a growing economy in Honduras. Availability of effective shipping methods has increased the countries exports making it the top most coffee producing nation in Honduras. This have in turn contributed to living standard improvement for the families producing coffee beans. As a result of the country becoming popular due to its high yields of coffee and for that reason good quality, the country have increased tourist visit from the world. Honduras coffee is becoming more appealing in the international market.
Why the wonderful taste
Most finely and high- end Honduras coffee beans are popular for their sweet and mild acid flavors which together offer the best cup of beverage. The soils are very rich, deep and dark thanks to the decayed vegetation providing soil cover and providing shading to the coffee plants. Use of artificial fertilizers is not necessary since the soil is humus rich giving the coffee the most natural flavors. If you are seeking organically grew coffee be sure to ask for Honduras coffee.
Challenges facing coffee growing in Honduras
Selling of coffee locally due to sufficient and functional abroad shipping methods has led to farmers lower returns. Other factors include Long time and a lot of resource investment has discouraged farmers. A coffee plant takes about four years for farmers to start getting results.
CoffeeCupNews delivers the top Honduran Coffee with daily refreshed reviews and lists of the top selling and rated products. Don’t read old reviews, ours are current and relevant.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2021-04-10.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.