Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffees
Blue Mountain coffee beans are revered for their unique pleasant flavor with nutty, floral, smooth, fine and delicious coffees.
Top Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffees
- 100% Jamaica Blue Mountain - NOT A BLEND
- Grade 1
- City Roast (Deep Brown)
- 1lb - Whole Beans
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 100% Pure Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee Beans Certified by the Coffee Industry Board of Jamaica for a pure authentic taste.
- The most prized coffee in the world with balance, prominent fruit flavors, acidity and provides all the satisfaction one could want with a strong and intense aroma
- Medium roasted whole beans allowing the true flavor characteristic to come through for a remarkable taste.
- Fresh roasted then immediately packed and sealed to assure freshness.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 100% Arabica Coffee - Perfect For Drip Or Pressed Coffee
- An Exotic Fusion Of Caribbean, Central And South American Arabica Gourmet Coffee
- Enjoy The Rich, Yet Smooth And Full-Bodied Taste Of Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee
- The Perfect Balance Of Rich Flavor, Sweet Aromas, And Moderate Brightness
- Custom Roasted In Small Batches To Ensure The Finest Coffee Experience
- Genuine One-hundred Percent Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee Roasted and Ground, no blends added.
- Certificate of Origin provided with your purchase.
- Medium Roasted to preserve the natural flavors of this exquisite premium coffee.
- Cultivated at elevations of up to 5,000 feet on the misty slopes of the Blue Mountains, these perfect climatic conditions produce a most distinguished and delicious taste.
- Jamaican Blue Mountain Gourmet Coffee
- 1 LB (16 ounces)
- Whole Arabica Bean
- Medium Roast
- 100% Pure, Certified Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee Beans, Not a Blend!
- 100% Jamaica Blue Mountain -- not a blend.
- Highest grade Single Estate Origin. Exquisite aroma and rich taste.
- Compatible with all Keurig brewers -- including the new 2.0
- Contains no GMO's.
- 5% of all profits are donated to the Semper Fi Fund to benefit all members of the US Armed Forces.
- Well Preserved: The blue mountain coffee beans are freshly roasted and vacuum packed in high-quality foil bags, providing you with exceptional freshness and original flavor. The foil bags have one-way valves that preserve the freshness and aroma of your Blue Mountain Coffee
- Weight: Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee 8 ounce Beans.
- Brew: Brews approximately 25 – 30 cups per bag. Great gift choice for family and friends. Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Quality: These 100% Jamaican blue mountain coffee beans are handpicked from the ideal coffee farms of Jamaican mountains and are selected carefully before processing to give you that perfect caffeine kick that you deserve.
- Finely Processed: The roasted Jamaican coffee beans are passed through a very rigorous quality process to ensure the delivery of high quality and rich flavored products to our customers. Our Jamaican blue mountain coffee is certified by the Coffee Industry Board of Jamaica.
- UNIQUELY HANDCRAFTED COFFEE: One, 10 ounce bag of Cameron's Jamaica Blue Mountain Blend. We craft Cameron's Coffee to be the smoothest, most flavorful coffee possible. Our coffee is sustainable, hand-crafted, and small-batch roasted.
- RICH AND FLAVORFUL: The Blue Mountains are known for their exclusive coffee. You'll go crazy for this coffee's complex flavor and delicate spiciness.
- ALWAYS SMOOTH, NEVER BITTER: We choose only the top 10% of Arabica coffee beans in the world, hand-crafted to perfection. Brew a smooth, full-flavor coffee experience every time. Never over-roasted.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED: From roasting in small batches to reducing water consumption, Cameron’s Coffee is committed to making every day brighter. Creating positive change mean caring about our coffee, farmers, and the environment.
- QUALITY FIRST: We choose only the top 10% of beans in the world, hand-crafted to perfection. Never over-roasted. If you enjoy Lavazza Coffee, Door County Coffee, Caribou Coffee, Death Wish Coffee, or Illy Coffee - try Cameron's Coffee.
- 100% certified Jamaica Blue Mountain estate grown coffee – never a blend!
- Medium roasted and ground for exquisite aroma and rich coffee flavor
- For real, authentic Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee flavor – never settle for a blend
- Savor Dancing Moon 100% Jamaica Blue Mountain for breakfast, after dinner or a delicious anytime treat
- 5% of profits donated to Semper Fi Fund benefiting wounded U.S. Armed Forces members and families
- 100% Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee
- Vacuumed packed for freshness
- Packaged in attractive outer burlap bag
- The finest coffee in the world grown in the Jamaican Blue Mountains
- Perfect for gift giving
Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee
The Blue Mountain coffees are as popular as the Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee beans. It is renowned for its high quality and exceptional flavors all over the world. Blue Mountain Jamaican coffee is grown on the blue mountain. Blue mountain coffee beans are hard to get and really expensive. They are careful produced to make it worth it for a refreshing coffee cup.
Almost all of the total produce of the Jamaican coffee beans is exported with japan taking a lions share of more than 80 percent. Jamaica is an island characterized by tropical weather with average sunshine and rainfall giving the coffee the best conditions to grow in.
Tasting and flavor of Blue Mountain Beans
The coffee beans have a mild and finished clean flavor. Acidity is very smooth but vibrant. The taste has very little bitterness and is sweet owing to the long ripening periods. Blue mountain coffee has a sweet and floral aroma with hints of herbs and nuts. Though Jamaica contributes to just 0.1 percent total worlds coffee, its clean and smooth taste makes it the high demanded after and priced coffee.
Must conditions for the Blue Mountain Coffees
It is a must to harvest the beans from only particular parishes namely; St. Andrew, Portland, St. Mary and St. Thomas.
Another requirement is that the elevation for growing these beans must vary from 3000 to 5500 feet above sea level to be considered as blue mountain coffee. At this attitude the coffees can grow with very minimal threat from pest and diseases and other plants are almost not able to yield here. The environment is harsh.
In the high altitudes the coffee is able to grow denser and harder limited by water amount. The cherry takes much time to ripen helping the bean to draw as much flavor from the cherry giving the coffee a special sweetening due to the developed complex sugars.
The harsh conditions make the coffee to be high end with a unique pleasant flavor. The mountains are characterized by cool and misty weather with rich volcanic soils. Double time is taken for ripening amounting to ten months of harvesting.
Harvesting of the Blue Mountain coffees
The Jamaicans got no problem in going the extra mile to produce the precious gold. Picking is done intensively through manual labor. After harvesting, through sorting out is done to identify the very best beans. This is not done using any machine but manually to remove all the undesired beans. One of the scrutinizing criteria is removing the too big or less beans. This is followed by removing coffee beans with certain defects like those produced by the coffee borers.
On top of this vigorous process the beans must be approved to qualify as mountain blue beans by the board of coffee industry in Jamaica (JCIB).
This is a body that usually sets all the guidelines that governs the coffee industry plus conducts the inspection of both roasted and green coffee then does a coffee blind tasting test to depict the best coffee of all. They then do fill a form with about the coffee and make a decision whether or not particular coffee qualifies to be Blue Mountains coffee.
The coffee from the Blue Mountains in Jamaica is either roast light, medium, dark and peaberry or French roast. Peaberry is the best for espresso brewing to get an awesome shot. The best way to brew it is using medium to at least medium dark to do it more justice and avoid destroying it with bitterness.
How to brew the Blue Mountain Coffee
For a hint it is always good to have freshly roasted and ground beans for your brew. The blend on shelf coffees has poor flavor and aroma and does not represent the original bean. The beans should also be stored in dry and cool environments in air tight packages and away from sunlight.
Things that you should ensure you have when preparing your brew are; kitchen scale, timer, conical burr grinder, French press and vacuum seal vessel. To best highlight the composite flavor of this precious coffee a drip an immersion is preferred. The common methods include pouring over method, automatic drip and the French press (espresso). A cold brew from the blue mountain coffee is also fantastic.
Guide on preparing the Jamaican mountain coffee as an espresso
Only grid the beans you can consume there and there. This is because ground coffee increase the surface area exposed to the air, specifically oxygen responsible for quick expiring of the beans aroma and flavor. Use a coffee grinder to grid through the Jamaican beans uniformly. Use a spoon or a kitchen scale to measure two spoonful or 1.1 oz. respectfully. The remaining beans should be stored in vacuumed containers.
Just to be sure that the flavor of your brew is not influenced by the water contents use filtered/distilled water otherwise tap water is still as good.
Use the thermometer to measure the water temperature just to be precise. The temperatures should be between 95 to 105 degrees Celsius.
Put the grounded coffee beans into a French press. When the water is ready put it into your French press. Set the press to 4 minutes and then serve your coffee.
Facts you should observe to get the best from Jamaican coffee
Owing to the very high prices of the commodity, people are looking to use this name to sell lesser coffees and make profit. However the blue seal on the special bean assist in identifying it which is also certified globally.
Avoid the blended coffees. Though the coffee beans from Jamaica have a blue mountain coffee protection seal given by JCIB, blends are not protected. If you buy one containing the special name it may only contain less or none Jamaican coffee.
The Jamaican coffee specifically blue mountain coffees is grown, harvested and packed in the country.
CoffeeCupNews delivers the top Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee with daily refreshed reviews and lists of the top selling and rated products. Don’t read old reviews, ours are current and relevant.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-12-11