Best Jim’s Organic Coffee in 2020
- 1 Best Jim’s Organic Coffee in 2020
- 1.1 Jim's Organic Coffee Jo-Jo's Java Medium/Light Roast, Ground Coffee, 12 Ounce
- 1.2 Jim's Organic Coffee Colombian Santa Marta Montesierra, Whole Bean, 12 Ounce
- 1.3 Jim’s Organic Coffee – Double Chocolate, All Natural Flavored Blend – Light Roast, Ground Coffee, 12 oz Bag
- 1.4 Jims Organic Coffee Coffee Blend X Witch Brew,11 oz
- 1.5 Jim’s Organic Coffee Hazelnut Drip Ground Coffee, Flavored, 12 Ounce
- 1.6 Jim’s Organic Coffee – Sweet Love Blend – Whole Bean, Dark Roast, Bold 11 oz Bag
- 1.7 Jim's Organic Coffee Jo-Jo's Java, Whole Bean, Medium/Light, 12 Oz
- 1.8 JIMS ORGANIC COFFEE Organic Holiday Blend Coffee, 12 OZ
- 1.9 Jim’s Organic Coffee – Sweet Nothings Decaf – Light Roast, Whole Bean, 12 oz Bag
- 1.10 Jim’s Organic Coffee – Wonderbrew Blend – Medium / Dark Roast, Whole Bean, 12 oz Bag
- 1.11 Jim’s Organic Coffee
- 1.12 Additional Products to View
Jim’s Organic Coffee is a popular brand that is known for offering a wide range of organic coffee to customers. All their coffees are grown in well-kept farms without using any harmful pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers. You can buy different types of Jim’s Organic coffee, such as Single Origin, Light and Medium Roast, Dark Roast, Decaffeinated, Flavored, etc.
Jim’s Organic Coffee
About Jim’s Organic Coffee
Jim’s Organic coffee was founded by Jim Cannell in 1996. He got the idea in 1985 about green or unroasted coffee business. After gaining some knowledge of this industry and getting a desire to roast organic coffee, Jim established his own coffee roasting firm. Jim’s focus was to provide people enjoyment beyond taste, which leads to peace of mind. Today, Jim’s Organic Coffee roasts, packs, as well as distributes certified organic coffee to customers.
Jim’s Organic coffee is produced and processed as per the California Organic Foods Act 1990. It is produced under shade canopy and procured from farmers and farms that only grow organic coffee. After this, the coffee is roasted by its staff that has more than 35 years of combined experience in roasting and cupping. This ensures that all their coffees have a distinct character.
All Jim’s Organic coffees are certified by Quality Assurance International and Kosher. They are certified organic by Oregon Tilth and USDA (United States Department of Agriculture). This means that their coffee is grown without the use of synthetic fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides and they are non-GMO.
Different types of Jim’s Organic Coffee
Jim’s Organic coffee is available in a wide range, including:
- Single Origin: Some of these coffees include Indonesian Sumatra Takengon Coffee, Mexican Chiapas Finca El Chorro Coffee, Guatemalan Lake Atitlan Tzanchaj Coffee,Colombian Santa Marta Coffee, Costa Rican Hacienda La Amistad Coffee, etc.
- Light and Medium Roast: Some of these coffees include Aurora Blend Coffee, Happy House Coffee, 2 Souls Breakfast Blend Coffee, Jo-Jo’s Java Coffee, Wonderbrew Coffee, etc.
- Dark Roast: Some of these coffees include Vienna Roast Coffee, 2 Souls Dark Roast Coffee, Sweet Love Blend Coffee, French Roast Coffee, Sumatra French Roast Coffee, etc.
- Decaffeinated: Some of these coffees include Sweet Nothings Decaf Coffee, Together Decaf Coffee, Espresso Roast Decaf Coffee, French Roast Decaf Coffee, and Hazelnut Decaf Coffee.
- Flavored: Some of these coffees include Hazelnut Coffee, French Vanilla Coffee, Double Chocolate Coffee, and Hazelnut Decaf Coffee.
- Starter Pack: This includes three of the best-selling Jim’s Organic coffees, including Colombian Santa Marta Montesierra Coffee, Sweet Love Blend Coffee, and Jo-Jo’s Java Coffee.
- Limited Release: This includes Peru Amazonas Aproccurma Coffee.
Apart from these coffees, Jim’s Organic Coffee also has its own merchandise, which includes Jim’s Signature Stainless Tumbler, Jim’s Coffee Mug, and Jim’s Organic Coffee Hats.
What is organic coffee?
Organic coffee passes through several inspections in order to get certifications. For obtaining the USDA organic label, the coffee plots where the coffee is produced should be free of any synthetic pesticides, fertilizers, and herbicides for a minimum of three years. Rather, natural pesticides are used such as chicken manure, coffee pulp, and compost.
Growing organically means preserving natural resources like soil and restoring and enhancing local biodiversity in it, traditional farming methods are used, such as crop rotations, in order to manage soil health, pests, and weeds.
Moreover, organic coffee is roasted in separate roasters while going through a comprehensive cleaning procedure. This ensures that the green organic coffee beans don’t come in contact with non-organic beans or anything they have touched.
Thus, if the coffee has the organic label, then it means that at least 95% of those beans are produced under organic conditions. Such coffees are full of healthy antioxidants and more minerals and vitamins as compared to conventional coffee.
CoffeeCupNews delivers the top Jim’s Organic Coffees with daily refreshed reviews and lists of the top selling and rated products. Don’t read old reviews, ours are current and relevant.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2021-01-21.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.