Best K-Cups in 2021
- 1 Best K-Cups in 2021
- 1.1 The Original Donut Shop Keurig Single-Serve K-Cup Pods, Regular Medium Roast Coffee, 72 Count
- 1.2 Keurig Coffee Lovers' Collection Variety Pack, Single-Serve Coffee K-Cup Pods Sampler, 40 Count
- 1.3 Starbucks Flavored K-Cup Coffee Pods — Variety Pack for Keurig Brewers — 1 box (40 pods)
- 1.4 Crave Coffee Flavored Coffee Pods Sampler, Compatible with 2.0 K-Cup Brewers, Assorted Variety Pack, 100 Count
- 1.5 McCafe Premium Medium Roast K-Cup Coffee Pods, Premium Roast, 84 Count
- 1.6 Peet’s Coffee Major Dickason's Blend K-Cup Coffee Pods for Keurig Brewers, Dark Roast, 75 Pods
- 1.7 Starbucks Flavored K-Cup Coffee Pods — Variety Pack for Keurig Brewers — 6 boxes (60 pods total)
- 1.8 Amazon Brand - 100 Ct. Solimo Dark Roast Coffee Pods, Compatible with Keurig 2.0 K-Cup Brewers
- 1.9 Coffee Pods Variety Pack Sampler, Assorted Single Serve Coffee for Keurig K Cups Coffee Makers, 40 Unique Cups
- 1.10 96 Count Flavored coffee Variety Pack (12 Flavored Blends), Single-serve Cups for Keurig K cups Brewers - InfuSio Premium Roasted Coffee (Variety, 96 Compatible with 2.0)
- 1.11 Brief history of k-cups
- 1.12 Additional Products to View
K-cups are keurig trademarked describing brewing capsules for a single serve. The k-cup is usually ringed designed, foil lined together with a cup made of plastic. There are other designs that have emerged though they still retain the foil lid and the plastic ring having get rid plastic cup.
- BRAND STORY: Dive headfirst into a cup of delicious coffee. With our full-bodied taste, you can reimagine the limits of coffee and turn every day into a treat -no matter how sweet and creamy you make it. Drink up and set your taste buds to discovery mode.
- TASTE: Full-bodied, bold, and flavorful, our Regular coffee is, quite simply, a cup full of happiness.
- ROAST: Medium Roast caffeinated coffee and is certified Orthodox Union Kosher
- SUSTAINABILITY: Committed to 100 percent responsibly sourced coffee
- COMPATIBILITY: Contains genuine Keurig K-Cup pods, engineered for guaranteed quality and compatibility with all Keurig K-Cup pod coffee makers
- RECYCLABLE K-CUP PODS: Simple. Delicious. And Recyclable. Enjoy the same great-tasting coffee you know and love, and when you’re done just peel, empty and recycle. Check locally, not recycled in all communities. Packaging may vary.
- INCLUDES: 2 K Cup pods from 20 popular varieties, including Green Mountain Coffee Breakfast Blend, The Original Donut Shop Regular, Newman’s Own Organic Special Blend, Caribou Coffee Caribou Blend, Tully’s Coffee Italian Roast, and many more
- VARIETY: Sample different coffees and discover your favorites from a wide variety of roasts, flavors, and brands
- COMPATIBILITY: Contains authentic Keurig K Cup pods, engineered for guaranteed quality and compatibility with all Keurig K Cup coffee makers
- PACKAGING: K Cup Pods are not in original packaging and may appear different than in the image
- Explore five of our most popular flavored coffees
- The Starbucks Flavor Pack includes Caramel, Vanilla, Cinnamon Dolce, Toffeenut and Toasted Graham
- Stock up on a variety of Starbucks roasts in your office or at home. All pods come in one reduced-packaging box
- Starbucks K-Cup pods are designed for use with the Keurig and Keurig 2.0 Single Cup Brewing Systems
- Starbucks Flavor Pack includes 5 flavors with 8 pods each (40 total K-Cup pods)
- What do you crave? Is is Butter Toffee? Vermont Maple? Blueberry Vanilla? With the Crave coffee variety pack you can have them all and enjoy a new flavor every morning! This is a true variety pack and flavors and pod distribution may vary from what is pictured.
- Flavor is what we do! We are passionate about creating flavored coffee you will not only love, but you will Crave! From the ordinary to the extraordinary, our flavors will add some fun to your daily brew
- We have it! Enjoy guilt free decadent flavored coffees- No sweeteners & No calories. 100% fresh roasted Arabica coffee is paired with your favorite flavors for the tantalizing coffee experience you Crave!
- Crave Coffee is Kosher certified and compatible with Keurig K-Cup Brewers, including 2.0. ***NOTE: INSERT COFFEE POD IN BREWER AND CLOSE FIRMLY TO AVOID BREWING ERROR!
- Crave Coffee is not affiliated, endorsed, or related with Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
- 1 box of McCafe Premium Roast Medium Coffee K-Cup Pods
- McCafe Premium Roast Medium Coffee K-Cup Pods let you enjoy the McCafe experience at home or at work
- Medium roast coffee delivers a smooth, balanced flavor.No high fructose corn syrup
- 100% Arabica bean coffee
- Brew a cup of McCafe premium roast coffee in all Keurig 1.0 & 2.0 brewing systems
- Major Dickason's Blend: Conceived by Mr. Peet and his most discerning customer, Major Dickason’s Blend has become the coffee that epitomizes the rich, flavorful taste of Peet’s.
- Flavor & Roast: Incomparable world blend, rich, complex, and full-bodied. Dark roast.Process: Washed and Wet-Hulled
- For Keurig Brewers: Peet's recyclable* K-Cup Pods are compatible with all Keurig K-Cup Brewers.
- Peet's Commitment: To achieve our signature rich flavor, we source the world’s best coffee beans, hand-roast them in small batches, and uphold the strictest standard of freshness.
- Quality Guaranteed: 100% Arabica Coffee, Certified Kosher.
- Contents: This pack contains one box of 75 K-Cup pods of Major Dickason's Blend dark roast coffee.
- The Starbucks Flavored Coffee Variety Pack includes Caramel, Vanilla, Hazelnut, Toffeenut, Toasted Graham and Cinnamon Dolce flavored coffees
- Starbucks flavored coffees have the natural, cafe-inspired flavors you love
- Stock up on this variety of Starbucks flavors in your office or at home
- Starbucks Flavored Coffee Variety Pack includes 6 boxes of 10 for a total of 60 individual K-Cup pods
- Starbucks K-Cup pods are designed for use with the Keurig Single Cup Brewing System
- 100 Dark Roast coffee pods
- Blend of select coffees from Latin America, Africa and Indonesia
- Full-bodied coffee with a hearty punch but mild acidity for a smooth finish
- 100% Arabica coffee
- Compatible with 1.0 and 2.0 k-cup brewers
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We're proud of our products. If you aren't satisfied, we'll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
- An Amazon brand
- HUGE 40 PACK OF COFFEE PODS WITH NO DUPLICATES - Enjoy a wide variety of your favorite coffee brands like The Pioneer Woman, SkinnyGirl, Crazy Cups, Cold Stone, Wolfgang Puck, Cake Boss, and So Much More
- GREAT MIX OF TRADITIONAL AND FLAVORED COFFEE - Sample Different Styles and Flavors from the top coffee brands including: Light, Medium, and Dark Roast. Enjoy Espresso, French Roast, and flavored coffees like French Vanilla, Texas Pecan, Death by Chocolate, Coconut Caramel, Salted Caramel, Irish Creme, Caramel Creme, and More
- INDIVIDUALLY PACKAGED AND INSPECTED BEFORE EVERY SHIPMENT - All of our Sampler Packs have been carefully inspected to ensure each coffe pod is fresh and in perfect condition. Due to the vast variety of our sampler pack the combination of blends is subject to change.
- COMPATABILE WITH ALL KEURIG K CUP BREWERS - Our Sampler Pack Capsules are 100% Compatible With all Keurig Kcup Brewers, Including Keurig K-Cup Brewer 2.0. Keurig K Cups, Green Mountain and Keurig are registered trademarks of Green Mountain, and/or Keurig and we have no affiliation with Green Mountain and/or Keurig
- PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY COFFEE LOVER - Crazy Cups Custom Variety Pack is a Unique Coffee Present for any Occassion. Choices like Sumatran, Colombia, or Breakfast Blend are crowd-pleasers at any dinner, birthday, or office holiday party
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL KEURIG 1.0 AND 2.0
- 96 cups in 12 Unique Flavors of Premium Roasted Coffee
- Carefully Selected Excellent Highest Quality Beans blended for richness, and flavor - KOSHER CERTIFIED
- The Best Coffee is Fresh Coffee!
- For individual flavor boxes please visit Infusio Store
Brief history of k-cups
The founders of the keurig company which founded the k-cups also were school roommates named peter Dragone and John Sylvan in the 1970s at a main based Colby college. The main problem they wanted to solve is coffee brewing in the office, a brewed pot of coffee which got stale, dense and bitter with time. The solution the engineered is making a pod which was a single serving brewer machine and used the coffee beans ground.
Keurig Company was found by these men in 1992 and in 1993, the two still used manual manufacturing to create the pods. Dick Sweeney joined the company as a co-founder and also manufacturing consultant to help them to have the manufacturing process automated.
Still in 1993, the three founders went to the roasters known as the green mountain coffee which invested in their company and also allowed them to use their specialty coffee. Later other investors joined the company which did not sit well with the two main founders who later quilted the company living only dick Sweeney behind.
The company was the first to invent the k-cups known mostly as the keurig packs of cup though the coffee pods were invented earlier.
What is k-cup?
This is tea or coffee and even cappuccino and chocolate sealed in a plastic container or cup which is some kind of cartridge. It has a foil covered ring on the top. A filter material is lined up inside the capsule keeping the coffee remain contained during the brewing process.
In the event a k-cup is put into a compatible brewer, some two needs makes whole both at the bottom and lid of the cup. It works such that water flows in to the cup via the lid top needle made hole and through the coffee for flavor extraction the gets out via the bottom needle hole.
Why use the k-cup?
K-cups are becoming very popular today. They are the things you find in the kitchen of those not wanting to get tired, offices and so on. The caffeine enthusiasts are being drawn to it. Most coffee brands like the famous Starbucks have a k-cup single serving pod.
A k-cup is very convenient since it have got its own capsules. The cup brewed using the k-cup is wonderful and sits well with most coffee lavers and drinkers as whole. Another point to note is that compatible low priced k-cups are now available in the market.
K-cup has a varieties, flavors and blends impressive selection.
Drawbacks of the k-cup
Some coffee enthusiasts do argue that the k-cup does not give as well flavored coffee as the pods. The ring; foil lid and plastic cup are more of a waste than unlike the pods. Furthermore the k-cups are quite expensive as compared to the pods and more so than the coffee brewed regularly.
Different k-cup models
The Keurig have differently brewer model brands to be used for commercial and also home use. The commercial ones are those which can be plumb to the water pipe normally available in the (traditional coffee for offices Services Companies) OCS companies.
The companies usually have contracts which are binding with Keurig Company to have the brewers installed and maintained plus also have coffee delivered to the customers. The only brands they are really authorized to deal with are the green mountain ones. They got some set and strict conditions of the number of the new customers and installations to achieve so as to retain their status. This are authorized distributors of Keurig known as the KADs.
No such restrictions are set for the home k-cups model and the coffee together with the brewers can be purchased anywhere in the world and from anyone.
The design of the k-cup patented by the by the green mountain paved the way for other companies to produce keurig compatible models. They k-cup is a trade mark for the green mountain; they cannot use this for their products though there are those which are very similar to the in appearance and brewing.
Some of such brewers are the grove square by the tree house foods, Marley coffee by mother parkers, San Francisco bay a company dealing with organic coffee, copper moon among others.
Most ranked and popular products
1. Dark magic- green mountain- a bit dusty tasting and thin coffee with shoe leather and dark chocolate flavors. It is a mixture of some roasting, legume and vegetable notes coupled with some little raisin sweetness. it is fine for a k-cup, drinkable and not necessary enjoyable. K-cups.
2. Starbucks caramel- its flavor is like a of a sugar free drink.
3. Classic roast Folgers coffee- The coffee product is pre roasted. It is like an old and raw product tasting like the wet cardboard.
4. French roast Diedrich blend- it is pungent, tarry and chemically tasting though not that enjoyable.
5. Colombia Huila laughing man- the common flavors is that of cashew and peanut with a medium body, not old tasting, nor heavily strong.
6. Italian roast coffee house of barista prima mole or curry tasting, strongly game with a roasted flavor.
7. Extra bold French roast-tully- tastes strongly as the dark chocolate and very bitter plus it tastes fishy and old.
8. Doughnuts smooth Krispy Kreme- it is slightly nutty though not detectable in tasting with a lighter body.
9. Hawaiian blend- Tully’s- vinegary tasting similar to the hoisin sauce and the flavor is like that of Vietnam food. Though it is overpowered by acrid and vinegary flavors though still have sweetness like that of strawberry tones.
10. Revv coffee- the flavor is like that of straight char. It is strong with a good body for a dark roasted coffee.
CoffeeCupNews delivers the top K-Cups with daily refreshed reviews and lists of the top selling and rated products. Don’t read old reviews, ours are current and relevant.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2021-07-23.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.