K-cups are keurig trademarked describing brewing capsules for a single serve. The k-cup is usually ringed designed, foil lined together with a cup made of plastic. There are other designs that have emerged though they still retain the foil lid and the plastic ring having get rid plastic cup.
- Contains 6 Boxes of 10 K-Cup Pods (60 Count Total)
- For use in all Keurig K-Cup Brewers
- Medium roast coffee k cups featuring 100% Premium Arabica Coffee
- Original Blend is the coffee that made Dunkin' Donuts famous, featuring a rich, smooth taste unmatched by others.
- America runs on Dunkin!
- NOTE: This is a medium roast Extra Bold coffee, Extra Bold (contains more coffee than regular K Cup pods). Extra Bold does not pertain to the roast profile of the coffee. while using please pre puncture the bottom of the K Cup by lightly pressing down on it when placing it in the pod holder
- Not too harsh, not too bitter just right
- Extra bold (contains more coffee than regular K Cup pods)
- Medium roast, caffeinated coffee
- Ensure high quality coffee every time with pods specially designed to work in Keurig brewers with exact grind and extraction
- 100 coffee pods in three varieties – Colombian, Dark Roast, French Roast
- (40) French Roast – Dark roast coffee with bold, smoky notes and a smooth finish
- (30) Dark Roast - Full-bodied coffee with a hearty punch but mild acidity for a smooth finish
- (30) Colombian - Medium body and acidity complemented by a floral aroma for enticing depth
- 100% Arabica coffee
- Compatible with 1.0 and 2.0 k-cup brewers
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We're proud of our products. If you aren't satisfied, we'll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
- An Amazon brand
- Medium roast with rich aroma and delicious taste
- Smooth and balanced
- 100% arabica coffee
- For use in all keurig k-cup brewers
- 84-count single serve k-cups
- INCLUDES: 2 K Cup pods from 20 popular varieties, including Green Mountain Coffee Breakfast Blend, The Original Donut Shop Regular, Newman’s Own Organic Special Blend, Caribou Coffee Caribou Blend, Tully’s Coffee Italian Roast, and many more
- VARIETY: Sample different coffees and discover your favorites from a wide variety of roasts, flavors, and brands
- COMPATIBILITY: Contains authentic Keurig K Cup pods, engineered for guaranteed quality and compatibility with all Keurig K Cup coffee makers
- PACKAGING: K Cup Pods are not in original packaging and may appear different than in the image
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL KEURIG 1.0 AND 2.0
- 96 cups in 10 Unique Blends of Premium Roasted Coffee
- Carefully Selected Excellent Highest Quality Beans blended for richness, and flavor - KOSHER CERTIFIED
- Tasting Notes: Smooth and classic
- Product Details: This is a Medium Roast Coffee that is 100 percentage Rainforest Alliance Certified and Kosher(U)
- Count Size: Contains six cartons, each with 12 K Cup packs, totaling 72 K Cup packs
- Keurig Quality: If it doesn't have the Keurig logo, it's not Keurig quality. In order for your Keurig brewer to give you the best beverage possible, be sure to use only Keurig K Cup packs
- The Keurig Difference: Whether your morning joe gives you grounds for celebration or mocha makes you over the moon, your Keurig brewer is able to brew over 250 varieties of coffee, tea and hot cocoa, plus seasonal and café style beverages
- MAJOR DICKASON'S BLEND: Conceived by Mr. Peet and his most discerning customer, Major Dickason’s Blend has become the coffee that epitomizes the rich, flavorful taste of Peet’s. Flavor notes: Incomparable world blend, rich, complex, and full-bodied
- COFFEES FOR ALL TASTES: Single serve doesn't mean single taste. Whether you enjoy starting each morning with Peet's dark roast House Blend, our light roast Café Domingo, or you prefer a variety, you can keep your morning routine without brewing a whole pot
- SAME CARE, SAME COFFEE: The coffee in Peet's K-Cups for your Keurig Brewing System is the same quality coffee, roasted with the same care, as our bagged coffee. Enjoy the convenience of a single cup of fresh coffee with the taste & quality of Peet's
- LIGHT, MEDIUM & DARK ROAST: Peet's K-Cup single serve coffee pods brew a mug of coffee in some of our most popular blends. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied
- COMPARE WITH: Eight O'clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee, Hygge Coffee Co.
- What do you crave? Is is Butter Toffee? Vermont Maple? Blueberry Vanilla? We have it!
- Flavor is what we do! We are passionate about creating flavored coffee you will not only love, but you will Crave! From the ordinary to the extraordinary, our flavors will add some fun to your daily brew
- We have it! Enjoy guilt free decadent flavored coffees- No sweeteners & No calories. 100% fresh roasted Arabica coffee is paired with your favorite flavors for the tantalizing coffee experience you Crave!
- Crave Coffee is Kosher certified and compatible with Keurig K-Cup Brewers, including 2.0. ***NOTE: INSERT COFFEE POD IN BREWER AND CLOSE FIRMLY TO AVOID BREWING ERROR!
- Crave Coffee is not affiliated, endorsed, or related with Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
- Explore 10 of our most popular coffee flavors in Starbucks Blonde Roast, Dark, Medium and Flavored coffees.
- The Starbucks Starter Kit includes French Roast, Caffè Verona, Sumatra, House, Pike Place Roast, Breakfast Blend, Veranda Blend, Caramel, Vanilla and Cinnamon Dolce
- Stock up on a variety of Starbucks roasts in your office or at home. All pods come in one reduced-packaging box
- Starbucks K-Cup pods are designed for use with the Keurig and Keurig 2.0 Single Cup Brewing Systems
- Starbucks Starter Kit includes 10 roasts with 4 pods each (40 total K-Cup pods)
Brief history of k-cups
The founders of the keurig company which founded the k-cups also were school roommates named peter Dragone and John Sylvan in the 1970s at a main based Colby college. The main problem they wanted to solve is coffee brewing in the office, a brewed pot of coffee which got stale, dense and bitter with time. The solution the engineered is making a pod which was a single serving brewer machine and used the coffee beans ground.
Keurig Company was found by these men in 1992 and in 1993, the two still used manual manufacturing to create the pods. Dick Sweeney joined the company as a co-founder and also manufacturing consultant to help them to have the manufacturing process automated.
Still in 1993, the three founders went to the roasters known as the green mountain coffee which invested in their company and also allowed them to use their specialty coffee. Later other investors joined the company which did not sit well with the two main founders who later quilted the company living only dick Sweeney behind.
The company was the first to invent the k-cups known mostly as the keurig packs of cup though the coffee pods were invented earlier.
What is k-cup?
This is tea or coffee and even cappuccino and chocolate sealed in a plastic container or cup which is some kind of cartridge. It has a foil covered ring on the top. A filter material is lined up inside the capsule keeping the coffee remain contained during the brewing process.
In the event a k-cup is put into a compatible brewer, some two needs makes whole both at the bottom and lid of the cup. It works such that water flows in to the cup via the lid top needle made hole and through the coffee for flavor extraction the gets out via the bottom needle hole.
Why use the k-cup?
K-cups are becoming very popular today. They are the things you find in the kitchen of those not wanting to get tired, offices and so on. The caffeine enthusiasts are being drawn to it. Most coffee brands like the famous Starbucks have a k-cup single serving pod.
A k-cup is very convenient since it have got its own capsules. The cup brewed using the k-cup is wonderful and sits well with most coffee lavers and drinkers as whole. Another point to note is that compatible low priced k-cups are now available in the market.
K-cup has a varieties, flavors and blends impressive selection.
Drawbacks of the k-cup
Some coffee enthusiasts do argue that the k-cup does not give as well flavored coffee as the pods. The ring; foil lid and plastic cup are more of a waste than unlike the pods. Furthermore the k-cups are quite expensive as compared to the pods and more so than the coffee brewed regularly.
Different k-cup models
The Keurig have differently brewer model brands to be used for commercial and also home use. The commercial ones are those which can be plumb to the water pipe normally available in the (traditional coffee for offices Services Companies) OCS companies.
The companies usually have contracts which are binding with Keurig Company to have the brewers installed and maintained plus also have coffee delivered to the customers. The only brands they are really authorized to deal with are the green mountain ones. They got some set and strict conditions of the number of the new customers and installations to achieve so as to retain their status. This are authorized distributors of Keurig known as the KADs.
No such restrictions are set for the home k-cups model and the coffee together with the brewers can be purchased anywhere in the world and from anyone.
The design of the k-cup patented by the by the green mountain paved the way for other companies to produce keurig compatible models. They k-cup is a trade mark for the green mountain; they cannot use this for their products though there are those which are very similar to the in appearance and brewing.
Some of such brewers are the grove square by the tree house foods, Marley coffee by mother parkers, San Francisco bay a company dealing with organic coffee, copper moon among others.
Most ranked and popular products
1. Dark magic- green mountain- a bit dusty tasting and thin coffee with shoe leather and dark chocolate flavors. It is a mixture of some roasting, legume and vegetable notes coupled with some little raisin sweetness. it is fine for a k-cup, drinkable and not necessary enjoyable. K-cups.
2. Starbucks caramel- its flavor is like a of a sugar free drink.
3. Classic roast Folgers coffee- The coffee product is pre roasted. It is like an old and raw product tasting like the wet cardboard.
4. French roast Diedrich blend- it is pungent, tarry and chemically tasting though not that enjoyable.
5. Colombia Huila laughing man- the common flavors is that of cashew and peanut with a medium body, not old tasting, nor heavily strong.
6. Italian roast coffee house of barista prima mole or curry tasting, strongly game with a roasted flavor.
7. Extra bold French roast-tully- tastes strongly as the dark chocolate and very bitter plus it tastes fishy and old.
8. Doughnuts smooth Krispy Kreme- it is slightly nutty though not detectable in tasting with a lighter body.
9. Hawaiian blend- Tully’s- vinegary tasting similar to the hoisin sauce and the flavor is like that of Vietnam food. Though it is overpowered by acrid and vinegary flavors though still have sweetness like that of strawberry tones.
10. Revv coffee- the flavor is like that of straight char. It is strong with a good body for a dark roasted coffee.
CoffeeCupNews delivers the top K-Cups with daily refreshed reviews and lists of the top selling and rated products. Don’t read old reviews, ours are current and relevant.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2020-01-26