Best Kimbo Coffees in 2022
- 1 Best Kimbo Coffees in 2022
- 1.1 Caffe Kimbo Espresso Napoletano (Ground) - 8.8 oz can
- 1.2 Kimbo Macinato Fresco 4 buste da 250g Imported from Italy
- 1.3 Kimbo Antica Tradizione Ground Coffee in Can 8.8oz/250g
- 1.4 Kimbo Caffe Espresso Napoletano Ground Coffee - 8.8 oz can Pack of 4
- 1.5 KIMBO Espresso Extra Cream Beans 2.2 Lbs Bag
- 1.6 Kimbo Espresso Coffee Italiano Aroma Gold 100% Arabica 3 Cans
- 1.7 Kimbo Extra Cream Espresso Whole Beans 2.2lb/1000g
- 1.8 Kimbo Extra Cream Espresso Whole Beans 2.2lb/1000g (Pack of 2)
- 1.9 Kimbo Espresso Napoli Nespresso Capsules, 100% Arabica Coffee (Pack of 100 Capsules)
- 1.10 Kimbo Napoli Original Blend 100% Arabica - Ground Coffee
- 1.11 Kimbo Coffees
- 1.12 Additional Products to View
Coffee lovers often find themselves in need of a special pick me up drink when no regular coffee brew will do the trick. In such moments, it is only an espresso coffee that will work to successfully lift the spirits. Kimbo Coffee understands the value of a good espresso coffee and as such, takes special care to prepare the highest quality espresso for customers. With blends containing a balanced ratio of Arabica to Robusta beans, Kimbo Coffee offers the perfect combination of full-bodies flavors and complex aromatic notes.
- One 8.8 oz can
- Imported from Italy
- Well balanced and persistent
- As good as Naples coffee
- Intensity of 6/6, richness of 5/6, sweetness of 5/6, persistence in taste of 6/6, and a body of 6/6.
- Caffe Kimbo is imported from the Naples region of Italy.
- Caffe Kimbo has been one of the best selling brands in Italy’s retail coffee market for more than a decade.
- One 8.8 oz can
- Imported from Italy
- Intense and persistent. The original Kimbo blend: an age-old tradition of Naples
- A delicious flavour in a typical Neapolitan roasting.
- Medium-Dark roasting, with an intensity of 6/6, richness of 5/6, sweetness of 5/6, persistence in taste of 6/6, and a body of 6/6.
- Caffe Kimbo Espresso Napoletano Grounded, 250g TIN
- 100% Arabica Medium to full-bodied Perfect crema Medium caffeine content Ground to Medium Coarse to be used in Drip Grind and French Press coffee makers. Imported from Italy.
- Product of Italy
- European dating, they put the day first, then the month, then the year.
- Works with *Nespresso regular Line model espresso machines only, ( not Vertuline) these are not ESE pods.
- 10 boxes of 10 capsules each total 100 Capsules all Napoli type
- Every capsule contains 5.8 grams of coffee.
- Napoli original Blend one sip and the day seems to shine. The warm welcome of a sunny day, the sea view of the gulfo of Napoli. Can you immagine a better coffee break?
Kimbo Coffee was founded about 50 years ago in Naples, a city renowned for its coffee making techniques and blends. The three brothers Francesco Rubino, Gerardo Rubino, and Elio Rubino started experimenting with different roasting techniques resulting in the development of their trademark espresso.
The rising popularity of their brew became apparent with people coming over from far and wide to sample it. This lead to the germination of the idea to take their Neapolitan brew to coffee lovers all over the world. With the advent of vacuum-pressed coffee packaging, it became possible for Kimbo Coffee to be shipped out to whichever part of the world the demand for it arose.
Now, Kimbo has developed into a coffee giant that is ranked second throughout the European coffee retail market. The company understands the values the selection of the highest quality green coffee as well as the preparation process that follows. It is due to this reason, that experts from Kimbo oversee the growth and cultivation of the plants even before the beans are chosen, processed, and shipped out to Italy for further preparation.
Why Kimbo Coffees?
Coffee is the most popular caffeinated drink consumed by millions across the world. As such, many coffee chains and local shops have sprung up to meet the high demands of coffee lovers. But what you will find at most of these places is regular run of the mill coffee with no distinctive features to tell one blend apart from the other. In many cases, the quality of the coffee itself is not much to write home about.
Kimbo Coffee, on the other hand, offers coffee that is selected and prepared with the greatest care for quality and it is evident from a single mouthful. So, without further ado let us take a closer look at the best features of Kimbo Coffee that make them a brand to try out.
Rich flavor profile
The various Kimbo Coffee blends are often achieved by blending Arabica and Robusta beans and especially so in the pre-ground varieties. This lends the Kimbo espresso a unique flavor profile that is rich, full-bodied, with the perfect balance between sweet and tart leaving a smooth finish in the mouth. Some blends carry floral notes with hints of spice and almond while others come in intense aromas balanced with delicate flavors.
Variety of blends
Most of the different types of blends offered by Kimbo Coffee come in different ratios of Arabica to Robusta beans with only a few comprising of hundred percent Arabica beans. This allows customers to choose a blend that best suits their tastes and needs.
While some coffee lovers the understated taste of Arabica, others may need a brew that packs a stronger punch. Kimbo blends in customized ratios such as 80:20 Arabica and Robusta component in Kimbo Espresso Napoletano range, 50-50 composition in the BIO: Fairtrade & Organic, or the 65:35 Arabica to Robusta ratio in the Prestige line.
Application of distinct roasting techniques
Samples of beans are put through a number of tests to ascertain their quality standards before being shipped to the Kimbo roasting plants in Italy. The roasting takes place in three phrases comprising dehydration to eliminate excess atmospheric moisture, the actual roasting, and finally cooling. The dehydration and roasting is done at temperatures ranging between 160 to 250C while the cool down process is done in room temperature.
The experience and expertise of the people associated with Kimbo is central to the unique flavors and aroma of their coffee roasts which the beans acquire during the roasting process. After all, it is the degree and technique of roasting that lends coffee its strength or weakness of color and taste.
The taste and aromatic profile is to a great extent dependent on the blending process that the coffee beans are subjected to. While some coffee beans possess a rich enough flavor profile to be made into single origin coffee, they can still be somewhat one-note. Many people prefer this as it allows them to enjoy the essence of the coffee beans in its pared down state.
But most of the coffee lines offered by Kimbo Coffee come in various blends that are perfected with care and precision. Each batch of coffee beans are selected by sensory profile and blended with batches that complimented each other. The blends are achieved by combining beans from different origins that go well with each other to achieve the perfect combination of balance and complex flavors.
Preparing good coffee is dependent on not just the quality of the coffee beans and the blend but also the equipment used to brew the drink. Kimbo Coffee takes care of your brewing needs by offering a range of machines that vary from grinders and French press to bean to cup coffee makers. These machines can be used for both commercial brewing purposes as well as by individuals using them at home for personal consumption.
The quality of packaging can determine the degree of freshness that your coffee beans carry. Many a times it so happens that despite the coffee being of a high quality and expensive to boot, due to shoddy packaging the beans carry a musty aroma and when brewed smell off. Kimbo Coffee pays special attention to coffee packaging by carrying out the process of packing whole beans in a protected atmosphere. The ground beans, on the other hand, are subjected to a slightly different process comprising of vacuum-packaging.
Kimbo Coffee offers the BIO: Fairtrade & Organic range which is prepared through organic means and acquired through fair trading practices. This line caters to the conscientious customers who want their coffee to be sourced from farmers who practice organic farming. These practices, not only helps conserve the environment but also has a positive impact on the health of the consumers.
The process of making coffee right from nurturing and growing the plants to the processing of the beans is integral to the quality and flavor profile of the brews they lend. The human element is crucial to this process and it is this element that can be trusted in the making of Kimbo Coffee due to their long standing status as the pioneers of high quality espresso makers in Europe.
CoffeeCupNews delivers the top Kimbo Coffees with daily refreshed reviews and lists of the top selling and rated products. Don’t read old reviews, ours are current and relevant.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2021-12-07.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.