Magnum Exotics Coffees
Most people around the world cannot imagine life without their daily dose of coffee. With so many varieties of coffee that is grown all around the world, there are plenty of choices for modern connoisseurs and coffee consumers.
Right from the coffees grown in the local estates to premium instant coffee, there is something or the other available for everyone in the world. From big FMCG companies to a few boutique brands, coffee companies and firms are all trying to capture the taste and the attention of the consumer. But only the best prevail. Fortunately, one coffee company falls under this category – Magnum Exotics Coffees.
Top Magnum Exotics Coffees
- 100% Arabica Coffee - Perfect For Drip Or Pressed Coffee
- An Exotic Fusion Of Caribbean, Central And South American Arabica Gourmet Coffee
- Enjoy The Rich, Yet Smooth And Full-Bodied Taste Of Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee
- The Perfect Balance Of Rich Flavor, Sweet Aromas, And Moderate Brightness
- Custom Roasted In Small Batches To Ensure The Finest Coffee Experience
- 2 pound bag.
- Custom roasted in small batches to ensure the finest coffee experience.
- An exotic, full-bodied fusion of Caribbean, Central & South American Arabica gourmet coffee beans.
- Medium roasted to create the perfect balance of rich flavor, sweet aroma & moderate brightness.
- Enjoy the rich, yet smooth and full-bodied taste of Jamaica.
- Gourmet Coffee 100 percent Arabica Coffee
- Custom Roasted Roasted in small custom batches to ensure the finest coffee experience
- Specialty Origin An exotic, full-bodied fusion of Caribbean, Central & South American Arabica gourmet coffee beans.
- Allergen Free Contains no sugars or gluten and Allergen free
- 100% Arabica coffee medium roasted
- 100% Arabica coffee light roasted
- 100% Arabica coffee medium roasted
- Rich flavor, a full body, and moderate acidity
- Perfect for drip or pressed coffee
- 100% Arabica coffee
- Small batch roasting
- Magnum Coffee Roastery
- VARIETY SAMPLER PACK: Each sampler pack includes 3 lbs of coffee packaged in 1 lb bags of Gourmet Magnum Exotics Ground Coffee. Flavors of coffees include Kona Blend, Jamaican Blue Mountain Medium Roast & Costa Rican Tarrazu
- HIGH QUALITY ARABICA BEANS: If you're not buying the best coffee beans possible, you're cheating yourself out of truly delicious, high-quality coffee. That's why Magnum Exotics Ground Coffee is the perfect choice for you
- EXOTIC TASTES: Costa Rican Tarrazu offers unusually silky flavor, light and clean - wonderfully fragrant, with a taste to match. Jamaican Blue Mountain Medium Roast blend offers everything; rich flavor, a full body, and moderate acidity. The Kona Hawaiian Blend coffee is Smooth, with intense aroma, that is nutty and luscious. Light Roast
- SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURAL PRACTICES: Magnum Exotics meets with local farmers to ensure they are using sustainable agricultural practices, and they go out into the fields to sample the product at various stages of growth before harvest. Magnum Coffee Roastery meets the extremely high standards of OCIA organic certification. Magnum is also SQF level 3
- GIFT IDEA: This carefully selected variety of unique coffees makes a great gift for coffee lovers for any occasion. Comes in high quality packaging, perfect for gift giving
- Magnum Coffee
- One 12 Ounce Bag of Kona Blend Ground Coffee
- Light and luscious with subtle floral notes and delicate finish.
- These perfectly roasted beans have the flavor that turns first time customers into regulars.
- Directions: Use one tablespoon of ground coffee for each 6 ounces of water. Experiment to find your perfect taste.
- Magnum Exotics Sumatra Blend 100% Arabica Coffee 42 Count Keurig K-Cups The Finest Arabica Coffee!
- World's Best Gourmet Coffee
- Flavorfully Roasted
- Finest Arabica Coffee Beans
- Premier Coffee Growing Estates And Regions Around The World
Magnum Exotics Coffees
The Magnum Exotics Coffees Roasters started off as a family business. Kevin Kihnke, or also lovingly known as The Big Bean, is the owner of the roaster and a coffee connoisseur himself. Kevin has been into the world of coffee for more than 25 years and brings in a very heavy and caffeinated approach into the company.
Kevin developed a taste for coffee when he was engaged in a late-night study session while at college, like most college students. This encouraged him to try and pursue a career in the emerging wholesale and specialty coffee business. It was at this time that the coffee specialization business began to bloom and Magnum Exotics Coffees has been forefront in this sector ever since!
At first, the business endeavors included co-packing for other coffee roasters. But Kevin quickly moved to roasting and packing his own batch of coffees. Kevin soon gained a lot of passion and knowledge about the coffee industry and later became an expert in private label programs like tea packaging and creating custom coffee.
Why Magnum Exotics Coffees?
Under the guidance of Kevin Kihnke, Magnum Exotics Coffees has become one of the leading private label coffee suppliers in America. This full-fledged roaster delivers specialty tea and coffee all around the world, representing your brand of taste. The company is fully dedicated to producing the best private label and brand specialty tea and coffee with the help of only the best ingredients.
With more than a decade’s worth of expertise and experience in the coffee market, Magnum Exotics Coffees works with brands personally to deliver a customizable cup of specialty coffee, syrup or tea.
Where are the coffee beans and tea leaves grown?
Magnum Exotics Coffees takes its responsibility to deliver the best-quality products very seriously. The company owns and operates an independent sourcing company called Café Trading, and makes sure to spend money and time to send their tea and coffee experts to parts of Central America, Africa, and Indonesia, in search of the most stunning coffee beans and tea leaves.
Magnum Exotics Coffees officials make sure to meet up with the farmers and ensure that sustainable agricultural practices are being observed. The coffee beans are tasted and sampled at various stages of growth before being harvested. Magnum Exotics Coffees are sourced directly from coffee farms that are located in the highest altitudes of any mountain range.
Different blends from different nations
Not only premium gourmet beans, but Magnum Exotics Coffees also source coffee beans from different parts of the world. You will find coffee bean blends from exotic locations like Jamaica and Hawaii as well. You have a wide range of coffee blends to choose from, each having its own unique aromas and flavors. If you love varieties, then Magnum Exotics Coffees is the one roaster for you. There is a reason why Magnum Exotics Coffees is so popular around the world.
Some great blend of coffee here are:
- 100% Jamaican Blue Mountain – This is a medium roast coffee that is rich, highly aromatic and full of flavors.
- New Organic Peru – This is a USDA-certified organic coffee that has a full body with a smooth finish. This fantastic cup of coffee is robust and aromatic.
- Hawaiian-Hazelnut – This is a classic coffee flavor that is known for its rich aroma and brilliant flavor.
- Kona High Mountain Blend – This blend of ground coffee is grown in the high mountainous regions of Hawaii. It is a perfect blend of moderate acidity and light taste.
- Costa Rica Tarrazu Ground – This flavor of coffee has a very brilliant fragrant and a taste that cannot be simply matched. It is light, clean, and has a very unique silky taste.
- Organic French Roast – This is an OCIA-certified organic coffee that has been cleared by the USDA as well. It is the flavor of dark roasted beans with smooth finishes and a full body. The taste is nicely balanced.
- New Organic Sumatra – This coffee is certified by USDA and the OCIA as organic coffee. It has a wonderful and rich full body that has a smooth finish and a well-balanced and aromatic aroma.
For the taste of the exotic, you can try out:
- French Roast – This is delicious and dark coffee that will remind you of the Parisian nights. It is available in ground only.
- Organic Rainforest Blend – This is a full-bodied and smooth whole coffee bean that is filled with lively and acidic notes, thereby giving it a unique tang.
Some custom-packed flavors include:
- Colombia Supremo decaf (decaf) – This Supremo is a medium-roasted coffee that has a mellow fully body, slightly nutty and has a gentle acidity.
- Amaretto (flavored) – This flavored coffee has a taste of amaretto, which is creamy, light, and delightful tang.
- Boulevard Blend (Regular) – This regular coffee is an aromatic and robust mixing of coffees from Guatemala, Indonesia, South America, and Africa. It is a combination of medium-dark roasted coffees.
Apart from the above, Magnum Exotic Coffees roaster also manufactures gift baskets and crown cups of different flavors like Kona Blend, Jamaican Blue, Peppermint Mocha, etc.
As said above, Magnum Exotics Coffees is one of the leading private label coffee industries. This means that if you are a new coffee company, Magnum Exotics Coffees will help your brand grow its name. Magnum Exotics Coffees will provide you with private label products that will positively help your brand shine. As you already know, new coffee brands are springing up on a regular basis, hence being different and unique is very important.
From the above, we have seen that Magnum Exotics Coffees not only provides the best coffee and tea made from the finest coffee beans and tea leaves respectively, it also does something that other coffee brands do not – they will help your brand standout if you are a new and emerging coffee brand. If you just love coffee, then you will be glad to know that you can also purchase your own brand of coffee beans.
CoffeeCupNews delivers the top Magnum Exotics Coffees with daily refreshed reviews and lists of the top selling and rated products. Don’t read old reviews, ours are current and relevant.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-08-19