Best Peet’s Coffees in 2020
- 1 Best Peet’s Coffees in 2020
- 1.1 Peet's Coffee Major Dickason's Blend, Dark Roast, 75 Count Single Serve K-Cup Coffee Pods for Keurig Coffee Maker, Black
- 1.2 Peet's Coffee French Roast, Dark Roast Whole Bean Coffee, 20 Ounce Peetnik Pack, Direct Trade Coffee
- 1.3 Peet's Coffee Espresso Capsules Variety Pack, 40 Count Single Cup Coffee Pods, Compatible with Nespresso Original Brewers, Crema Scura, Nerissimo, Ricchezza, Ristretto
- 1.4 Peet's Expect More Coffee Whole Bean Major Dickason's, 2 lbs
- 1.5 Peet's Coffee, Major Dickason's Blend, Dark Roast, Whole Bean 32oz (2 Pack)
- 1.6 Peets Coffee, Major Dickason's Blend, Whole Bean 32oz (Pack of2)
- 1.7 Peet's Coffee Major Dickason's Blend Dark Roast for Keurig K-Cup Brewers (88 Count) - Packaging May Vary
- 1.8 Peet's Coffee French Roast Single Cup Coffee for Keurig K-Cup
- 1.9 Caribou Coffee Caribou Blend, Medium Roast Ground Coffee, 20 Ounce Bag, Rainforest Alliance Certified
- 1.10 Peet's Coffee French Roast Dark Roast Ground Coffee, 10.5 Ounce Bag USDA Organic Coffee
- 1.11 Additional Products to View
Peet’s roasts its coffee in its own roasting plant, which makes their coffee achieve maximum freshness when it reaches you. Every batch of Peet’s coffee is roasted by hand, which lends its coffees a full and rich taste. Peet’s coffees are offered in different types, roasts, and brewing methods. You can also buy coffee beans from Peet’s. Plus, Peet’s also offers tea, equipment, gifts, and food to its customers.
- MAJOR DICKASON'S BLEND: Conceived by Mr. Peet and his most discerning customer, Major Dickason’s Blend has become the coffee that epitomizes the rich, flavorful taste of Peet’s. Flavor notes: Incomparable world blend, rich, complex, and full-bodied
- COFFEES FOR ALL TASTES: Single serve doesn't mean single taste. Whether you enjoy starting each morning with Peet's dark roast House Blend, our light roast Café Domingo, or you prefer a variety, you can keep your morning routine without brewing a whole pot
- SAME CARE, SAME COFFEE: The coffee in Peet's K-Cups for your Keurig Brewing System is the same quality coffee, roasted with the same care, as our bagged coffee. Enjoy the convenience of a single cup of fresh coffee with the taste & quality of Peet's
- LIGHT, MEDIUM & DARK ROAST: Peet's K-Cup single serve coffee pods brew a mug of coffee in some of our most popular blends. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied
- FRENCH ROAST: The rich coffee character of French Roast comes from a longer, hotter roast, which not all beans can handle and only Peet’s has perfected. Flavor notes: Coffee-forward, wood smoke, and burnt caramel
- OBSESSED WITH FRESH: From the beginning, Peet's Coffee has roasted the best coffee beans we can find with quality in mind. We also care for the communities that grow & harvest those beans, because coffee is better when it is grown & sourced responsibility
- BREW LIKE THE BEST: Brewing the best cup of coffee starts with finding your favorite roast or blend. Whole beans or ground coffee, dark, medium or light, single origin or a blend? Try a variety & find the best brew for the morning mug or afternoon pickup
- LIGHT, MEDIUM & DARK ROAST: Brew a pot of Peet's ground or whole bean coffee in a blend & roast perfect for your tastes. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied
- Explore 4 of our dark, rich espresso blends: Nerissimo, Ristretto, Crema Scura, & Ricchezza. This sampler pack contains a 10-count carton of each of our single cup coffee pod varieties
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE NESPRESSO ORIGINAL*: The boldness of Peet’s signature dark espresso is available in a convenient capsule designed to fit your Nespresso Original* machine (Essenza Mini, Essenza Plus, Pixie, CitiZ, Lattissima, KitchenAid, Creatista
- Rich, Complex, and Full bodied
- Whole bean coffee
- Responsibly sourced
- Includes Peet's Coffee Major Dickason's Blend (88 total) - Packaging May Vary
- Rich, complex, full-bodied. Dark Roast - contains caffeine. Orthodox Union Kosher and Recyclable. Compatible with all Keurig K-Cup Pod brewers (including 2.0)
- Brewing occurs inside the K-Cup so no flavor residue is left behind to spoil the next cup.
- Each K-Cup brews perfect individual servings; (Packaging May Vary)
- PLEASE NOTE THE PACKAGING CHANGE: DUE TO A RECENT PACKAGING CHANGE, THE GRAPHICAL DESIGN OF THE K-CUP LIDS MAY VARY SLIGHTLY FROM IMAGE. THE PRODUCT INGREDIENTS, ROAST, AMOUNT OF GRINDS, ETC. HAVE NOT CHANGED AND ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS THIS PRODUCT HAS ALWAYS BEEN.
- Peet's Coffee Single Cup French Roast Coffee for Keurig K-Cup Brewers
- Peet's darkest roast; Powerful smoky taste and pleasant bite
- A roaster's favorite; Intensely bold and smoky
- Includes 40 K-Cups.
- Packaging may vary
- BLENDS FOR ALL TASTE: Start the morning with our light breakfast blend, Daybreak, with a sweet caramel & nut finish. Take a break with flavorful Vanilla Hazelnut Dreamstate or Chocolate Wonder. Make the final mug of the day in our Caribou Blend in Decaf
- COFFEE BREWS COMMUNITY: Drinking coffee is social: buying sustainably sourced coffee beans, brewing a pot for breakfast, dunking cookies with friends in cafes. Caribou Coffee roasts a variety of blends, from flavored coffee to classics like French Roast
- BREW YOUR BEST: Brewing the best cup of coffee for your household starts with finding your favorite roast, blend or flavor. Whole beans or ground coffee, dark, medium or light, single origin or a blend? Try a variety & find the best brew for the morning
- RAINFOREST ALLIANCE CERTIFIED: Caribou Coffee works hard to roast the best quality coffee, sourcing coffee beans ethically & sustainably. Every Caribou Coffee is Rainforest Alliance Certified, so each cup of coffee is a thoughtful choice. Sip responsibly
- THE AMERICAS: Enjoy this organic, meticulously grown, deep-roasted coffee that is a bold dedication to flavor, farm, and future. Flavor notes: Coffee-forward, smoky, bittersweet, hints of caramel
- Our People & Planet coffees highlight important components of the journey we're on to provide remarkable quality while caring for farmers and the environment.
- French Roast is a carefully selected Fair Trade Certified coffee that supports farming communities while delivering an exceptional cup.
- French Roast is a dark roast coffee.
- French Roast is available in ground 10.5oz bags.
Peet’s Coffee has been offering the best coffees and teas worldwide for more than 50 years without compromising the quality. Established in 1966 in Berkeley, California, Peet’s coffee was founded by Alfred Peet.
Peet’s Coffee is the brand that introduced the dark roasted Arabica coffee in different blends and grades to the United States. These include French Roast and espresso drink grades. The brand provides freshly roasted beans, espresso beverages, brewed coffee, and bottled cold brew to its customers.
Based in the San Francisco Bay area, Peet’s Coffee is a specialty coffee retailer and roaster. In 2007, Peet’s opened the original LEED Gold Certified roastery in America. Today, Peet’s Coffee is available in more than 14,000 grocery stores, wholesalers, and universities all over America.
Peet’s Coffee has more than 200 retail locations in 11 different states, including California, Virginia, Tennessee, Washington DC, Nevada, Washinton, Colorado, Oregon, Illinois, Maryland, and Massachusetts.
Moreover, Peet’s has more than a dozen coffee bars in Boston and Chicago and 23 in Washington DC. Their coffee bars are an embodiment of their brand. These cafes serve handcrafted Peet’s beverages crafted by individuals who have a passion for service. Peet’s coffee bars are located throughout the country.
Peet’s Coffee also has its own roasting plant in Alameda where they roast all their coffees by hand. Each batch is seen for Peet’s standards, which includes roasting, maintenance, and quality assurance. This is because Peet’s knows the significance of high-quality. The company ensures that its each coffee bag has maximum freshness when it reaches its customers.
Peet’s core values include mastery, passion, community, ownership, authenticity, and growth. They commit to making fine coffees and teas. They love their customers even more than coffee. As a team, the brand fosters a culture that motivates their team to unleash their unique passions and expertise so that they can achieve their mission and vision. Peet’s never compromises on its coffee, thus serving great coffees. It takes care of its customers, partners, communities, as well as its very own team.
What is unique about Peet’s Coffee?
Since Alfred Peet opened Peet’s very first coffee bar over 50 years ago, Peet’s has been dedicated to crafting the perfect cup of coffee. The brand gets involved in every step of its coffee making process, which includes partnering with farmers and roasting by hand. This is what makes Peet’s unique and different from all other coffee brands out there.
Peet’s ensures that its coffee making process is perfect from bean to brew. It tastes coffee samples three times even before the beans arrive at their roaster. Moreover, Peet’s pulls each espresso shot by hand. This ensures that Peet’s coffee has the fullest flavor and is the freshest. There are three steps involved in Peet’s coffee making process. These include:
- Sourcing: Peet’s selectively sources the finest beans from across the world. It chooses each cup of coffee for its high-quality and only roasts and brews the best coffee beans. This ensures that every cup of Peet’s coffee meets the brand’s standard.
- Roasting: Peet’s roasts its coffees by hand. It makes use of the five human senses and not computers in order to unlock the flavor potential of every coffee bean. Peet’s roasters are experts in this craft. They ensure that they fine-tune every single origin and blend coffee that they roast.
- Delivering: Peet’s delivers obsessively fresh coffee to its customers. It doesn’t roast until customers place their order. Peet’s delivers its coffee quickly no matter whether you order from the comfort of your home or at their coffee bar. This ensures that you can experience the richest and fullest flavor of Peet’s coffee.
- Brewing: Peet’s trains all its baristas to carefully handcraft all its beverages, including steamed milk and hand-pulled espresso shots. Moreover, it freshly brews its drip coffee every 30 minutes so that customers can get the most flavorful and richest cup of coffee.
Peet’s cares about society at large. It takes lots of social efforts by supporting farming communities and researching the future of coffee. The company provides verified sourcing and training to coffee farmers. It helps breed climate-friendly coffee plants.
Peet’s Farmer Assistance program assists farmers and gives them techniques to grow their specialty coffee. It also works with producers and other coffee supply chain partners in order to source the highest quality coffees for their customers responsibly.
Peet’s different varieties of coffees
Peet’s sources the highest quality coffee beans from farms spread across the world. Then, it roasts all these beans by hand in order to make every different cup of coffee as fresh as possible. Peet’s coffee is categorized under different sections. These include:
- Featured: Under this, Peet’s offers Best Sellers, Limited Release, and Reserve Coffees.
- Roast: Peet’s offers different roast levels of coffees, including Dark, Medium, and Light.
- Type: There are four types of coffees available at Peet’s, which include Single Origin, Signature Blends, Decaf +Half-Cup, and People & Planet.
- Brewing Method: There are different types of coffee brewing methods at Peet’s, including Espresso Capsules, K-Cup Pods, Drip, Press Pot, Espresso, Pour Over, and Cold Brew.
- Bottled Beverages: Peet’s offers two types of bottled beverages, which are Bottled Cold Brew and Iced Espresso.
So, these are the different varieties of coffees available at Peet’s.
Peet’s other items
Apart from coffees beans and coffee beverages, Peet’s also offers teas and food to customers.
- Food: Their food menu includes all-day warm breakfast options, Artisan Baked Goods, and Grab & Go.
- Teas: Peet’s tea comes in different types, including white, black, green, oolong, matcha and herbal. It sells its tea in different formats, including loose leaves, tea bags, iced tea, and bulk. You can also get their top sellers and limited release tea options from their featured items.
- Equipment: Peet’s offers brewing equipment like coffee brewers, tea brewers, and brew kits. It offers accessories like grinders, storage, and drinkware.
- Gifts: Peet’s offers popular gifts including gift sets, sweets & treats, samplers, corporate gifts, and gift subscriptions. You can also go for Peet’s gift cards by mail and Peet’s eGift cards.
So what are you waiting for? Order Peet’s coffee at their coffee bar or shop online on their official website in order to buy and taste Peet’s unique coffee range.
CoffeeCupNews delivers the top Peets Coffee with daily refreshed reviews and lists of the top selling and rated products. Don’t read old reviews, ours are current and relevant.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-08-04.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.