Best Taylors of Harrogate Teas in 2022
- 1 Best Taylors of Harrogate Teas in 2022
- 1.1 Taylors of Harrogate Assorted Specialty Teas Box , 48 count (Pack of 1)
- 1.2 Taylors of Harrogate Scottish Breakfast, 50 Teabags (615357115446)
- 1.3 Taylors of Harrogate Green Tea & Herbal Infusions Variety Box, 48 Count
- 1.4 Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire Gold, 160 Teabags
- 1.5 Taylors of Harrogate Lemon & Orange Black Tea, 20 Teabags
- 1.6 Taylors of Harrogate Lemon & Ginger Herbal Tea, 20 Count
- 1.7 Taylors of Harrogate Blackberry & Raspberry Herbal Tea, 20 Count (Pack of 6)
- 1.8 TAYLORS OF HARROGATE, Tea, Lemon & Orange, Pack of 6, Size 20 CT, (Low Carb Dairy Free Low Sodium Vegan Wheat Free Yeast Free)
- 1.9 Taylors of Harrogate Earl Grey, 50 Teabags, Black
- 1.10 Taylors of Harrogate Organic Peppermint Herbal Tea, 20 Teabags
- 1.11 Taylors of Harrogate Tea
- 1.11.1 Types of Taylors of Harrogate Tea
- 1.11.2 Why Buy Taylors of Harrogate Tea?
- 1.12 Additional Products to View
Taylors of Harrogate Tea was founded in 1886 by Charles Taylor. The company was started over 130 years ago in Harrogate, England when its founder Charles Taylor sold his first tea to customers. It has since then remained a family business and has been passed on to Charles Taylor’s Children. Their expert tea making skills have earned them so many honors and have built a reputation worth being reckoned with for them. Among the many honors they have, the most outstanding honor is the Royal warrant that makes them the official suppliers of tea to the Prince of Whales.
- Varieties included: English Breakfast, Earl Grey, Decaffeinated Breakfast, Lemon & Orange, Pure Assam, Green Tea with Jasmine, Organic Peppermint, and Organic Chamomile. Variety packs include six tea bags of each variety. Total 48 tea bags included. From black and green teas to Earl Grey and fusion teas, there's something in the line-up for every tea fan to savor. Each variety can be enjoyed as a standalone beverage, but many pair up nicely with biscuits and other sweets.
- Assorted range of 48 tea bags
- Variety packs include six tea bags of each variety.
- We’re an independent family tea and coffee company from Harrogate in Yorkshire. We have strong family values, like a love for fairness, quality, creativity and the importance of treating people with respect. And we're completely, utterly devoted to the pursuit of extraordinary flavour.
- Total 48 tea bags included.
- Assorted Tea
- Variety packs include six tea bags of each variety.
- Made in UK
- Tea gift box
- Originally blended for the soft waters of Scotland, this traditional Scottish Breakfast blend can be enjoyed wherever you live. It's a blend of the very best Assam and African teas, with an inviting bright colour in the cup and a full, rich flavour, which makes it perfect for serving at breakfast time.
- 100% natural, fine blend of the very best Asam and African teas
- Serve this bold morning tea with or without milk
- High in antioxidants; each English-style (tagless) teabag contains 2.5 grams of tea
- Assorted range of 48 tea bags: 6 of each flavor
- Caffeine-free infusions: sweet rhubarb, rose lemonade, mandarin & Ginger, and sour Cherry
- Green teas: strawberry & Vanilla, white Hibiscus & Peach, mango & cardamom, and lychee & Lime
- Blending - the art of the tea maker –is all about mixing teas, fruits and herbs in clever ways to build up layers of flavor which complement each other. We've been refining our blending craft for over a century, and we taste 1, 000 teas a day to make sure we're always working with the best ingredients.
- Yorkshire Gold is a high quality blend made from specially selected black teas from the ten finest tea gardens in Asam, Rwanda and Kenya. This tea produces a rich, golden liquor that is full of character and brightness with a brisk, refreshing character.
- Why does Yorkshire tea taste so good? The simple reason is that we never compromise on quality. We always buy the very best teas for our blends and you can really taste the difference
- Yorkshire Gold Tea boasts a rich, malty flavor is best enjoyed with milk and sugar to taste
- We do everything properly as all Yorkshire tea is produced by Rainforest Alliance Certified Growers
- Our Yorkshire Tea boxes carry the trademark of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) – a not-for-profit organisation which promotes responsible forest management, harvesting wood in a way that assures the forest's biodiversity, productivity and ecological processes are preserved
- A delicious blend inspired by the Chinese ancients, who blended their teas with the essences of fruits and flowers. Taylors have combined black tea with the sweet, tangy flavour of citrus fruits for a tea to enjoy at any time of the day..
- For the perfect cup we recommend that you use one tea bag. Add freshly boiled water and infuse for 3-5 minutes. The fruity flavour is best appreciated on its own, or can be sweetened with sugar or honey.
- Aromatic tea with powerful antioxidant benefits
- We've blended the flavor of fragrant, zingy lemon with the warmth of spicy ginger root to create this deliciously invigorating infusion. We only use the finest ingredients so it's full of taste and goodness. Ingredients: Ginger (37%), apple pieces, sweet blackberry leaves, citric acid, lemongrass (5%), natural lemon and lime flavoring with other natural flavorings (8%), roasted chicory root, silver lime flowers, lemon peel (1%), galangal.
- Aromatic tea with powerful antioxidant benefits
- Use one tea bag. Add freshly boiled water and infuse for 4-5 minutes.
- We've balanced the fruity taste of fresh, ripe blackberries with the tangy flavor of raspberries to make a beautifully refreshing infusion. We only use the finest ingredients so it's full of taste and goodness. Ingredients: Hibiscus flowers, apple pomace, sweet blackberry leaves (14%), blackcurrant leaves (9%), liquor ice root, poppy flowers, natural blackberry and raspberry flavoring with other natural flavorings (10%).
- Fruity taste of fresh, ripe blackberries with the tangy flavor of raspberries. Caffeine-free, all-natural, wrapped tea bags
- 20 Tea Bags
- Dairy Free
- Yeast Free
- The elegant fragrance of the bergamot fruit gives Earl Grey its famous flavour. Ours balances this beautiful Sicilian citrus with light and delicate teas from Indonesia and high-altitude teas from the Blue Mountains in southern India.
- Use one tea bag. Add freshly boiled water and infuse for 3-5 minutes. Serve with or without milk.
- Chinese teas blended and packed in England
- Taylors of Harrogate for centuries mint has been used as an aid to digestion. The natural peppermint leaves have a delightful fresh, clean flavor that makes a soothing infusion at any time of the day. We buy organically grown peppermint for the best purity and flavor.
- Organic, Caffeine-free tea
- For the perfect cup we recommend that you use one tea bag. Add freshly boiled water and infuse for 3-4 minutes. Our Pure Peppermint should be served without milk and can be sweetened with sugar or honey.
Taylors of Harrogate Tea
Taylors of Harrogate Tea was founded in 1886 by Charles Taylor. The company was started over 130 years ago in Harrogate, England when its founder Charles Taylor sold his first tea to customers. It has since then remained a family business and has been passed on to Charles Taylor’s Children.
Charles Taylor started the company because of his passion to make top quality tea for the people living in Harrogate. This passion led him almost 133 years ago to go into the tea making business, leading to the creation of the bestselling tea line in Harrogate, England. Charles Taylor has especially left a mark on the people of Harrogate that cannot be easily wiped off.
Meanwhile, after Charles’ death, Taylors of Harrogate has remained one of the leading tea lines in recent time. With the help of tea experts capable of telling the right tea from wrong, they have easily been able to make the perfect top-quality tea for their customers. Their team includes several internationally recognized tasters that hold accreditations held by only 40 people in England.
Their expert tea making skills have earned them so many honors and have built a reputation worth being reckoned with for them. Among the many honors they have, the most outstanding honor is the Royal warrant that makes them the official suppliers of tea to the Prince of Whales.
Here’s detailed information regarding Taylor of Harrogate, the types of Taylor of Harrogate products available in the market, Why you should consider buying Taylor of Harrogate Tea, and the known side effects of Taylor of Harrogate tea.
Types of Taylors of Harrogate Tea
There is a wide range of Taylors of Harrogate Tea available for sale in the market, below are a few of their commonly known products in the market:
Taylors of Harrogate Lazy Sunday Tea
This is one of Taylors’ popular tea, it packs a lot of features and is very popular for its energy giving capabilities, hence the name. Taylor did not just want to make tea, he wanted to make a tea that could be beneficial to people. This passion and thinking made him design one of the most popular energy giving tea line in England.
This product is a perfect ground blend of tea, that sits in a beautifully designed creative pack. It is easily a substitute for coffee has it performs almost the same functions as coffee while performing other tea functions. It is a blend of Africa and Latin America Tea, which makes it a unique flavor.
Taylors of Harrogate English Breakfast Tea Bags
Taylors’ most recent tea brand is the English Breakfast, It was introduced around August in 2018. The tea did not waste time in making ground for itself, as it has become one of the highly demanded tea in England as of today.
Apart from the fact that this tea was made by one of the best Tea growers in the world, the tea also carries many outstanding qualities. It comes with black tea, green tea, and herbal tea. One Pack of English Breakfast Tea carries about 20 tea bags of English tea, 20 tea bags of Scottish breakfast tea, and 20 tea bags of Earl Grey tea.
Taylors of Harrogate Assam Tea
The Assam tea is a very delicious flavor of Taylors Tea, it was so perfectly made that English people found it hard to believe that it was made by one of the English tea companies. It can be taken for breakfast and anytime in the day. The tea is uniquely infused with fruit and herb and was made with the help of Royal botanic gardens Kew. Assam Tea is an Indian Tea that originated from the Brahmaputra valley, in the northeast of India.
The unique taste of malt and Tea is what Assam Tea offers. Assam Tea contains a high percentage of antioxidants that help in tackling radicals in the body. Its pack usually contains 50 Tea bags of intensely flavored Assam Tea. Assam Tea has the best aroma.
Taylors of Harrogate Lapsang Souchong Tea
This is another of Taylors’ non-English tea brand. The Lapsang Souchong is a traditional tea that originated from China. The tea is made uniquely in different areas in China and differs by tradition. Taylors of Harrogate decided to choose the more popular Formosa style. The smoky taste of the Lapsang comes from the method of preparation, which is the oldest form of tea preparation in the world today.
This unique tea is made in China and packaged in England. The tea can be mixed with and without milk as it is perfect for drinking at any time of the day. It also comes in a beautifully designed pack that contains 50 tea bags of richly blended Chinese Lapsang Souchong Tea. The Tea is also infused with fruits and herbs to make a rich blend of taste and nutrients.
Why Buy Taylors of Harrogate Tea?
There are so many benefits that come with buying Taylors of Harrogate Tea. Here are a few major benefits that come with it:
Charles Taylor decided to make Tea available for his people in England at a very cheap price. Ever since then, Taylors of Harrogate have continued to sell Tea at a very cheap price to the people of England. You might think Cheap Tea means Cheap Ingredients and low quality, but the reverse is the case here. Taylors of Harrogate Tea line are the cheapest top quality Tea you can get in England.
It is Convenient
The convenience that comes with buying pre-prepared Tea is not comparable to another. You no longer have to face the stress of running down to the Tea shop down your street to buy Tea for your Tea loving guests. The fact that buying Tea from Tea companies saves money is elusive to most people. If you think of it well, buying Tea from Tea companies like Taylors of Harrogate, saves you money in the long run. And when you travel you no longer have to bear the stress of carrying liquid tea in a container with you, all you need to carry around is the tea bag or powdered tea.
Taylors Tea line has a lot of health benefits, and this has made it popular on the English market. Taylors Tea may help in weight loss, and help in dropping the negative impacts of fatty food in the body. It can also act as a stress reliever and can help in preventing heart diseases.
Side Effects of Taylors of Harrogate Tea
Many major Tea lines usually pretend to be perfect, but that is not the case with Taylors and Harrogate. It has been discovered that their Tea line has a few side effects on a particular set of people. Here are a few known side effects of taking Taylors of Harrogate Tea:
Consuming too much of Taylors tea in a day may lead to osteofluorosis (bone damage), It is advised not to drink beyond the required daily quantity
Caffeinated Taylors Tea, should not be consumed in too much quantity as it may cause insomnia, panic attacks, anxiety, etc.
Pregnant women are advised to consult with doctors before taking some particular types of Taylors Tea.
CoffeeCupNews delivers the top Taylors of Harrogate Teas with daily refreshed reviews and lists of the top selling and rated products. Don’t read old reviews, ours are current and relevant.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2021-12-07.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.