Best Vitacup Coffees in 2020
- 1 Best Vitacup Coffees in 2020
- 1.1 VitaCup Slim Coffee Instant Stick Hot or Cold Brew for Skinny Diet & Metabolism w/ Vitamins, Garcinia, Ginseng, & Inulin in 24 ct. single serve packets
- 1.2 VitaCup Instant Coffee Stick (20) Count Bundle | Genius & Slim Blend | Superfood & Vitamins B1, B5, B6, B9, B12, & D3 Infused | Vegan | Enjoy Hot or Cold
- 1.3 Vitacup Coffees
- 1.4 Additional Products to View
Launched in 2017, VitaCup is the world’s only line of vitamin-infused tea and coffee exclusively made for a single-serve brew. VitaCup produces an assortment of tea and coffee products, in some of the most popular flavors available in the market for hot beverage lovers. The coffee incorporates a mix of beans from different places like Brazil, Mexico, Honduras, and Columbia.
- VALUE BUNDLE: This Instant Coffee boosting bundle includes: (1) 10 count Genius Blend Instant Coffee & (1) 10 count Slim Blend Instant Coffee.
- GOURMET COLD BREW COFFEE: An unexpectedly smooth, insanely delicious medium roast blend made with premium 100% Arabica beans sourced from Brazil and Colombia.
- GENIUS BLEND: A unique blend of MCT Oil, Cinnamon, Turmeric, and essential vitamins B1, B5, B6, B9, B12, and D3 to provide you with energy & focus.
- SLIM BLEND: A unique blend of powerhouse ingredients and essential vitamins B1, B5, B6, B9, and B12 to help your wellness goals. Garcinia cambogia, naturally derived from the rind, this exotic fruit extract works hand-in-hand with a healthy diet and fitness routine to assist with appetite support and satiety.
- ENJOY FROM ANYWHERE - Whether you’re at home or on-the-go, these blends are ready in less than 1 minute either Hot or Cold. Just mix, sip, and feel the boost you’ve been looking for...
Do you need the extra vitamins?
While the multi-million-dollar vitamin supplement industry would want you to believe that the answer is yes, the truth here is a bit more complicated.
Normally, a balanced diet is more than enough to acquire all the vitamins you need. Even if you have a deficiency, the best way to deal with it is to target food that is rich in that vitamin. There are vitamins that are very particularly seen in fruits and vegetables; additionally, you will also gain other health benefits.
However, some vitamins are a bit tricky. For instance, Vitamin D cannot be found in foods as easily as other vitamins. Your body produces it when you are exposed to sunshine and will keep doing so as long as the sun is shining.
However, if you live in an area that is not very sunny, acquiring vitamin D will be a problem. In comes Vitacup; it has vitamin D3, which is almost the same as vitamin D your body makes from sunlight.
Additionally, Vitacup also contains vitamin B9, which is also known as folic acid; it is recommended as a supplement for pregnant women.
Hence, the answer to this question is ‘sometimes, for some groups’.
Is Vitacup healthy?
Vitacup options include a blend of different vitamins like D3, B12, B9, B6, B5, B1, and natural antioxidants. All these will help you enhance your mood, increase your metabolism, and boost your energy levels. Additionally, these vitamins are not synthetic and are a good plus to have into something that you are going to drink anyway.
Is Vitacup worth it?
While Vitacup might be more expensive than other regular pod products, the pricing is easily justified considering all the added benefits of drinking the coffee. To put it in the simplest form, you cannot purchase a high-end vitamin supplement that parallels the blend used in a Vitacup pod and a box of your favorite brew at the same cost that you can pick up a single Vitacup box.
Here, the convenience factor more than enough to support a warrant for the brand. While you might just be looking for a great cup of joe, the way you will feel after drinking this coffee will keep you around as a fan for a long time to come. This aspect is particularly useful if you are a new parent, busy professional, or anyone who is short on time but also want to prioritize with optimal health.
Are the cups used by Vitacup recyclable?
Yes, the cups used by Vitacup are 100% recyclable. The lid is made of aluminum and the body is made of plastic that has been food-grade and BPA-free. Additionally, the natural paper filter is 100% compostable.
CoffeeCupNews delivers the top Vitacup Coffees with daily refreshed reviews and lists of the top selling and rated products. Don’t read old reviews, ours are current and relevant.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-10-30.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.